/CFI/ we got scammed?

I don't get why people think it's a scam. Can someone give me the quick rundown?

Devs saying they don't give a fuck for coin value?

it's not a scam, per se. the idiots who bought this thing just invested in a crappy bunch of losers calling themselves developers.

One thing I'm sure of. There is someone using bot to bring down the value of CFI and I have reason to believe that they are the devs

It's just noobs who invested in their first ICO that expect immediate ROI.

ICOs don't usually start to see any major ROI until after a year or so.

See ETH, NEM, ANS ect

no, CFI is just crap. there is no light at the end of the tunnel here.

All I want is this shit going above 8k sat so I can sell with some lost because I bought first at 12k and then at 7,7k

Sure feels like it

Thinking about dumping

That's what I did, I already recovered the loss elsewhere. I will never trust anything that CFI puts their label on.

I'm thinking of doing the same but the loss is so great.

Did you buy and sell by how much?

I had 50k cfi's. Sold half yesterday at a loss due to the ETH being at lower value than when i used it to buy cfi.

Tbh i lost faith in it. Small team, founder barely has an office, they dont care about token value.

The founder banned a whale guy holding 500k cfi's in their slack cause he kept pressing for answers and because he gave them tips on how to add value to token, huge red flag and that was the last straw for me.

Santiment underperformed, sold that shit too barely broke even.

Musiconomi cancelled and no date in sight.

New cfi ico (maecenas) about fine art or some shit like that sounds like a terrible idea.

I will still hold my remaining 27k cfis until i break even which is still far away, and depending on news or progress i will decide if i dump my bags or keep hodling for 6 months to a year which is when cfi could be worth something and bring gains.

turnip, the banned whale, here. Fuck CFI. I dumped my bags. Fuck Jan. CFI isn't a scam coin. It's a coin headed by fucking incompetent retards. Made all my monies back with OMG. Fuck you Jan.

Hey there. Glad youre out and im halfway out. True that, theyre dumb af.

Did you buy and sell by how much?

I bought the first time for 12k sat and the second time for 7.7k sat.
I do not want to leave now because my loss is going to be too big, but if I reach 8k sat I leave.
I do not know if it's just the marketing team or the whole team but the impression I have is that they're not giving a shit to the people who bought CFI and even to the work they're doing.
From what you have commented here already gave to confirm that they do not give a shit about the people who bought but see only the slowness of the marketing team and how to extend the deadlines. The way they extend deadline already causes a poor impression implying that they do not care what they are doing.
The truth is that the only people who are earning money with CFI are they because all the priorities are returning to them and they are probably selling it all back by throwing the price down.

I got in at around mid 7000-4000 sats and exited at various points but mostly around 4056. I threw in 2 BTC. Took it out and got a large part back with an NMR pump. I fucking hate CFI. I will never touch anything these people are a part of.

While i do think theyre incompetent and have no idea how to make their token useful and give it value, i still think cfi will be at least a dollar in a year.

I'm just considering my 1ETH lost and I won't sell any time soon

If it reaches 0, well whatever, I was already prepared for it
Otherwise, I may woke in a year with a bit of profit

Sell it and put your money into NEO. Long term HODL.

EOY Price: $48

Maybe, but i think ans has mooned to much this year already

If it's to hold for long term then I'd better stick with this CFI shit anyway.

Yeah, unless they fuck up real bad we'll be fine in a year

Bought and played the peak at 15k. Bought half of my bags at 8k sat. Figured this was the floor. It should have been the floor. Then bought my other half below 3k sat. I hate Jan. Lick my balls Jan.

Fuck CFI.

Which I do not find difficult. At the launch on Bittrex I got the impression that everyone was interested in the currency and the less interested people are the developers.
Their only interest seems to be that people buy the dung icos that they throw so they can recycle the coins and play the exchange again and profit on it.

I talked to some of Musiconomi's team. Apparently CFI basically does administrative bullshit to "help." They set them up with legal and will take care of their token sale. Notice how Santiment isn't talked about in CFI slack. Santiment has distanced themselves from CFI. Something happened. If I had to guess, it's take % of ICO tokens and do jack shit to deserve them. I feel so much better now. Thanks anons.

I leave you with this, OMG will moon by months end. Be safe out there. This weekend is going to be interesting.

-turnip

thanks for that tip. Maybe others in this thread can recover in OMG.

I hope you are right user.

why is it mooning eom? Best time to buy in?

If I were to try to guess I would say that they will probably announce the crowdsale release date of XR8Currency.

Coin For Idiots

I was thinking about this new CFI project, Maecenas, and maybe it could do moon CFI.
Think with me, what is the best way to launder money?
Maybe it attracts enough money from people who want to launder money by buying art using crypto. It is to link the useful to the pleasant.

Are u yelling me my Bancor is going to be worth a lot soon

I was asking turnip why omg will moon end of month

Nope because it's tied tethered to the price of ETH atm. Until there are more tokens created with reserves of tokens other than ETH, BNT will just follow the performance of ETH.

I would like to know too.

all I know about this turnip guy is that he bought a lot of CFI - take advice from him if YOU want

Who is turnip?

have you not read the fucking thread?

I thought he was quoting Turnip.

CFI doesn't come off as a scam in any way but it's a surprise how the price has stagnated. The product is good so what's the issue here?

>what's the issue here?
>i havent quadruppled my moni in a month fuuck shitcoin reeee

You should be stocking up on BNT like mad. CFI? Co Found it? What even is that. Utter retardation. BNT may be one of the only positive coins to be built upon Ethereum. A lot of people think it's worth more than ETH... Hold onto those bancors son.

>BNT
Ether is a shitty coin running the most insecure language in the world (JavaScript) that just got hacked by a 15 year old Indian kid. Trash.

Think further ahead than 12 seconds mate. We have patriots fucking with ETHER because it's NWO shit. Ride their wave. We can't stop them, too many sheep. You just wait.

Theres literally no product, they barely have an idea on what to do with the tokens and apparently they bring almost no value to icos they sponsor

>Musiconomi cancelled and no date in sight.

Its devs moved the ICO because of concerns by coin enthusiasts about overall crypto token prices in this (past) bearish climate. Had nothing to do with CFI.