Communism doesn't wo-

Communism doesn't wo-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Campaign_(World_War_II)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Franco hadn't won the Civil War Iberia would look like the Balkans right now.

Or it would look like France.

>female soldiers
they lost as soon as the war started

-rk

That's not a bad thing

werent those raped and forced into prostitution after war was over?

Actually Hitler would had won WW2

Spain would had been invaded and Gibraltar would had force the UK go around Africa to reinforce the Mediterranean sea

this
ironically Republicans lost the war not because of a military defeat on the field but because of infighting between communists, anarchists and syndicalists

Yeah, cause Spaniards, who have been fighting a war for three years are just gonna surrender now that they can have allies. And obviously Gibraltar is gonna automatically fall now that Spain has surrendered.

It didn't worked

You realize that the mediterranean front took like 5% of the German army?
It was the backwater of the backwaters, except the eternal anglo makes it seem like it was a huge deal (it wasn't)
Even when they invaded Italy, they got stuck there when the main german force was still deployed in East and France.

lol the G*rms couldn't even take Malta.

>You realize that the mediterranean front took like 5% of the German army?

If you mean in terms of irrecoverable losses to the German army, they had about 1.8-2 million in the Mediterranean Theater. Mostly in Italy. So a lot more than 5%. Plus a disproportionate number of tanks, trucks, and aircraft. Plus the bulk of Italian losses.

i'm going to need some citation on those numbers.
Germans only started pulling troops there once americans landed (because they knew they were capable enough of starting some shit there)
Before Torch, it was a backwater.

>USSR bills itself as glorious spreader and defender of communism
>begins meddling in Spain and immediately sides with bourgeoisie to crush an actual communist utopia because its existence makes Stalin jealous
>this causes the collapse of the front and loss of the entire war
>150,000-400,000 civilians are executed in territories captured by the nationalists

Why was Stalin such an asshole?

>The republicans knew which generals were planning a coup
>Instead of imprisoning/executing them, they just sent them to Africa
Were they actually retarded

>i'm going to need some citation on those numbers.

See the linked sources here;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Campaign_(World_War_II)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign

Psst nothin personel anarkid

> Communism doesn't work.
Completed for you

I love how /leftypol/ keeps using stuff like this as example of succesfull comunism.

Small parts of country in civil war or other unrest (like France after losing war with Bismark), when thing may only look good by comparision with contested areas of country where its less stability and more destruction or that people may view them as lesser of evils and work with regime during war until they are conquered by goverment establishing control or any faction who wins civil war.
If its not war tron country its part of some shithole countries like Mexico (place where its racist to even block people way out it).

I would sell my soul and become a commie if I get her as part of the deal.

Why doe leftist establishment like Antifa worship Stalin?

But almost the entirety of the reinforcement and supply to North Africa was done going around the long way anyway.

Taking Gibraltar lets the Italian fleet out into the Altantic, but "only" that.

American Antifa? Well, because they're americans. Tankies are the worst.

Fuck communism

i would if it looked like that in op's

she looks like the Turkish guy from the grand Budapest hotel

>That smug ass grin probably got covered by 20 gallons of facha cum.

>reichaboos unironically believe this

I think you're just gay

/thread

>hey we're gonna throw you in jail
>ey pendejo how bout I just take my loyal army (who used to be loyal to the king but is not just loyal to me because I pay them) and shove them up your ass you hijo de puta
>okay okay we're just gonna put you in morroco don't do anything crazy
>that's better holmes

1) Not at all. She's a good deal lighter and European looking
2) He was Indian or something.

Yo. Not a tankie but a social democrat. Before critising Stalin pls look at the economy of the USSR under him. Also look at what happened to peoples rights education etc.

Stalin was a dick for doing the right thing in the wrong way

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

>peoples rights
You mean like democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of a fair trial, the right to assembly, freedom of the press?
>education
A short period of progressive degeneracy that collapsed the education system then followed by 'The Great Retreat' which basically copied Lenin
>economy
Collectivisation caused the worst famine of the USSR.
The Five Year Plans almost never achieved their targets.
Russia was already industrialising before the Bolsheviks.
>not a tankie

>pls look at the economy of the USSR under him

Turns out slavery can cause an economic miracle! I'm sure the serfs were thrilled about all the heavy industry the USSR had while staring vacantly at their empty plates after an exhausting day of hard labor.

Because he was a cutthroat pragmatist who hijacked Communism for his own nefarious purposes.

Basically the ultimate example of "X doesn't work 'cause MUH HUMAN NATURE"

I remember when I was a kid. Standing in lines doesn't work because human nature. People use cronyism to clusterskip.