Giving back to biz

Here's an honest top that will make you rich, I do this because Veeky Forums gave me so much and I want to give back.

It's simple really, sell any unused junks and craps you have laying around your house, get a weekend or part-time job. Use the cash to buy at least 1-10 BTC. Then lock it in cold storage for 2 years, during this time, you will not be spooked by the crazy roller coasters, even if BTC drops below $1k, you will hold until the 2 years is up.

By then if you still manage to wade through the FUD, you will be a millionaire.

Thanks Veeky Forums and you're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/VirtualGeisha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Here's an honest top that will make you rich, I do this because Veeky Forums gave me so much and I want to give back.

Is this the new meme?

he's right. it sounds so fucking stupid and unreal, but he's right.

Take it or leave it. I have been a BTC hodler since it's $300 and I never lost money hodling BTC.

Stay poor or be rich, it's truly your choice.

>selling stuff for cash
>not just selling directly for crypto on those sites

>you will be a millionaire.
>BTC to 100k or 1mil in 2 years

If you really wanted to give back you'd send me 0.2 BTC

Post address.

3A52aTe33tTY2E5D
6dq38eCkT5DEUkjThB

No sane person will invest 100% in CC. Even some famous evangelists like the Dollar Vigilante advises to limit CC investment to 5%.

heh small time

Suit yourself really. Go get some Amazon stocks or bank etfs.

3P1cLFx5v16YeMQfNF9fSVUfaASXmacsYH

I missed the 1800 dip should I buy now or will it drop a little more until Monday?

1PquXA4VyAjGEqTu6s3qKifetqbDgHMxe8

Does it matter if you buy at 2800 or 3000? It will go to 5k next week, 10k end of August.

wtf this bitch looks like my cousin

meh the bitcoin run is over, too expensive to get the obligatory 21 bitcoins to be financially independant

im sticking with ETH and IOTA

source

>sell any unused junks and craps you have laying around your house, get a weekend or part-time job. Use the cash to buy at least 1-10 BTC

yeah let me just scrounge up the $2700-$27000 in change hiding in my couch bro great idea

losers' attitude desu

patreon.com/VirtualGeisha

yes,yes hype that shit, we need to start getting people greedy.

As soon as we have enough newbies buying at the top, we are going to pull the rug from under them and let them hold those heavy bags for months.

In fact I want to live the daily pain and suffering. My daily job doesn't allow me to buy BTC for trading (I only have 60€ in), but if you could throw a few cents here, I would join to you, to this huge mass of suffering and desperation.

BTC: 1P4soUnD1yzwmDkyR162YovXBGteq6WmLP

1JZd8ABJiLPsXqQHF6pbfuE3FjKyTEot9h

Your cousin is pretty cute.

Soon people who own 1 whole bitcoin or more will be literally the new master race

>expecting me to have $2500-25,000 worth of shit just laying around I could sell for that price

That IS rich compared to where I am now.

>isn't considering selling an unnecessary organ for BTC

I bet you're full of shit
1KXjP47eM2mMFjJZgGm92zbqEhtRaKFLrc

I've got LTC, but I'm a total newbie and have no idea wtf I'm doing lol