/BG/ Blockfolio General - Recovery Edition

Greetings Veeky Forums. I've been away for almost 2 months since the start of this bear market. Looks like we're really recovering now so it's time to post blockfolios. If you're a newbie with about $300 please stay out. My peak was $33,000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItCYzwPkiDY
youtube.com/watch?v=nzcGryAU1_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hodler?

>ETH
SELL SELL SELL
Fucking listen to nazi tech man for the love of God:
youtube.com/watch?v=ItCYzwPkiDY
youtube.com/watch?v=nzcGryAU1_M

People were shocked when I posted £79k loss. But I am a patient hodler and thus am rewarded with succulent gains.

How the fuck did you get 300 BTC. What was your average buy in?

My high was £28k, does anyone think it's feasible to get back to that anytime soon?

Around £2 :-)))

Well done mate! You have done great to hold up till now!
I wish I had gotten in at the same time as you.

when do you plan on actually selling?

That's awesome assuming your telling the truth. How the fuck did you manage to hold on for so long? You must have truly recognized the potential behind it early on, I remember buying just enough BTC at a time to spend on silk road, then getting exactly enough for my next order.

Plan on selling 200 when it's enough to retire on / not have to wageslave. Maybe at £5000 to give me £800k after tax.

I still think it will take over the world and is the biggest invention since the internet. So will always hodl some.

So is there a sticky to get into this?

Started w 12k :^)
ATH was 30k since I went all in on ETH. Gonna buy more ARK and waiting For SIA to moon in a year. I started when ETH dipped at 160 and have been kinda half assing it since I've been doing other projects. But I learned a lot from the last major dip hope to get better at this.

Forgot pic

Peak was £8000 in June

Yeah mostly. I traded a bit to bring my total eth to over 80. I'm aiming for 100 by PoS so I have enough to stake 3 bundles and have 4 eth remaining to spend on stuff or trade.

Nah I believe in Ethereum. Bitcoin is a shitshow right now, whereas Ethereum has solid foundations and potential to truly revolutionize the world. It can do everything Bitcoin does and more, and erc20 tokens have the potential to do literally everything that all other cryptocurrencies can do. Not only that, there are a lot of huge companies backing Ethereum: JP Morgan, Microsoft, Intel, Samsung, MasterCard, BP, Toyota etc etc. No one is backing bitcoin. Also, bitcoin has a terrible reputation, ethereum has a clean reputation and is far more marketable.

Very nice user.

Within the next 1-2 months definitely.
Also
>Tesco mobile
Kek

To get into crypto in general?

If you got into LTC before this bear market then you're a fucking genius user. Seems to have been the only coin barely affected.

With shitcoins like those it's unlikely you'll see £8000 ever again. Move your DGB money elsewhere.

Lambo soon

Thanks honestly I was expecting LTC to moon leading up to segwit bs but it hasnt hit what i thought would be $75. Probably gonna redistribute some into ETH ARK and Bitcoin during the next crash

Babby portfolio 1/2

Babby portfolio 2/2

Anyone else going in on the Propy ICO next week?

Holy shit, it's like you bought every single shit coin shilled on Veeky Forums

The total should be about $25K higher due to Blockfolio failing to price XRB. My peak before crypto dipped was about $325K, but since I sold a bunch on the way down and bought again on the way up, I'm now well above it.

Gonna buy more antshares and strat and waves next dip.

Gonna buy more antshares and strat and waves next dip.

>phoneposting

Selling my btc today.
I know a guy that can give me cash at a 1% fee.
Also feels good to be at over a million again.

just month or so ago you had over 2M
why didnt you cash out? Did you really think Sia would go even more up after hitting 800sats?

Bought 2 BTC in January, my first crypto purchase ever. Realised shortly after that BTC was a crappy investment so went all in on ETH instead. Gonna increase my IOTA stack by a lot coming months.

>Gonna increase my IOTA stack by a lot coming months.

Clever guy.

Because I don't need money.
I'm not going to cash out for another 3-4 years.

>Did you really think Sia would go even more up after hitting 800sats?
No, I expected it to go down. But I cashed out a bit at the top (around 36 btc), paid off everything I wanted and now can play on the side with the left over bitcoin cash.

There's no point cashing out now.

Why do Europeans misuse . and , all the time? It's really annoying.

fuck. off,

;.;

This is Pink Wojak's JUST portfolio lmao