Litecoin

Is there a good reason not to get pic related?

Bitcoin is inevitably going to crash at some point. Litecoin is steadily chugging along and will probably reach 60$ by the end of the month, regardless what other coins are doing.

When other coins were dipping, it didn't even flinch.

Other urls found in this thread:

segwit.org/my-vision-for-segwit-and-lightning-networks-on-litecoin-and-bitcoin-cf95a7ab656b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want comfy stress free gains on a fast network with low fees get ltc.

If you want a volatile manipulated by whales slow network with high fees that is about to tank due to hardfork get btc

yes, there is a reason not to get this.
It's obsolete.
Btc will be faster and cheaper in transactions soon.

LTC is just a testnet and doesn't bring anything new to the table.
Reduce your LTC portfolio by at least 50%.

I got rid of it completely. MIT thing? Could be something or more likely nothing of importance...

it is a boring stable coin that will definitely bring your gains, think of it like buying bonds.

Continue playing in the stock market with shitcoins and BTC but also have about 20% of your stack in bonds(LTC). I think it should easily be over a 100 by the end of the year.

>Btc will be faster and cheaper in transactions soon.
>soon

That's the entire point, isn't it? Litecoin has segwit *now*. And litecoin will have lightning network faster. Also cross-chain tx's once BTC gets lightning as well.

It implements features faster, with less uncertainty and less bureaucracy. I can't see how that's a bad thing.

Charlie has confirmed that the MIT thing is not official. Likely some student/staff of MIT registered the domain to bring speculation.

Its the same guy that was spreading FUD yesterday. Ignore him. He probably bought the last ath and sold at a loss when it dipped.

>Is there a good reason not to get pic related?
no.

anyone telling you not to get LTC is a fudboy.

ikr

the Market during July has been really jittery, a lot of instability that will probably continue right up until september.

However, I clearly noticed LITECOIN was stable!! it is a point to take heed of !!! It was stable it will remain stable and it will be more stable.....!!!!! therefore, in the long run it will rise in value and moon.....

Litecoin is good for steady gains, but I get annoyed with it because any money I park there could be doing better somewhere else. Doesn't seem to be any point in having it unless you think there will be a crash or a dip and even then it pulls back a bit so why wouldn't you just go into fiat instead...

Trying to be "smart" and unique is going to get you burned. There's no reason to be buying anything but BTC right now.

> Litecoin is good for steady gains, but I get annoyed with it because any money I park there could be doing better somewhere else.
So it's btc.

Litecoin has a steady decline now.

I have my short position open since 192, I will probably close it at 150, not to be too greedy...

>short

Don't act like you know what you're talking about. You don't. Dunce.

LTC stable as fuck

>litecoin have extrimly big risk of fall down like was 3 times before

this image always gets me a nice chuckle

If anyone can donate me 0.5 - 1 LTC i'd appreciate it..

LUXvceMqW55TRF3WDEpCyPTAcbqQeE73xi

Nice. Just bought 100K

So i have around 12 LTC for 45 Dollar, will it rice above this value after first august ? at what price i probably should sell ??
and wich coin get instead besides btc ?

ANS didn't fall

Offload this asap, if you wanted to make money on LTC you should have bought like a month ago when it was sub $30

what means offload ?
yeah i was still struggling months ago with crypto, and i dont like eth, neither i liked btc, so i bought ltc , i never thought btc would improve so much

I mean swap the LTC out for something else. I converted half mine to BTC at a high point between LTC:BTC and kept the other half, but I also bought in at 27$

Put everything into Bitcoins.
Segwit is being implemented. All signals are go.
Ever heard all signals go? Yes. Before a rocket launch.
To
the
moon.

what retards here won't tell you OP, is that a BTC with segwit is still slower and has higher fees than LTC. Once BTC and LTC are both on the lightning network, they will be interchangeable instantly without an exchange service. Meaning if you were to use crypto to buy a coffee, if it was cheaper and faster to send via LTC, your BTC would automatically be converted into LTC and used. Do your own research, don't listen to these plebs

For the record this is why I only offloaded half my LTC

user can you give me a source, i dont wanna oflload my ltc, i bought btc at the dip for 1700 and sold today for 2300, i bought from the money i have 5 ltc additional, i dont wanna get rid of them, i am emotionally connect to them, i love ltc.
I was so scared it would get obsolete, pls give me a source to calm me down

Not that user, but here segwit.org/my-vision-for-segwit-and-lightning-networks-on-litecoin-and-bitcoin-cf95a7ab656b

sell ltc.

buy capes.

if btc segwit = ltc crippled

no c

thx user

isnt it possible ltc and btc will rise together ?

bitcoin will never be better micro transactions than litecoin, retards just don't get it

DGB will be for micro transactions, not LTC, LTC is obsolet

>DGB

KEK xD

I will give you 100k. Nice !

I'd appreciate it. I've been ripped off 5 times so far on Veeky Forums and elsewhere. Doing graphic design/work for people with the promise to pay me and they never did. I wish LTC would get a smart contracts/escrow service. :/