Get in here, now!

Get in here, now! discord.gg/wMfFh4

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wMfFh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coin is being pumped and dumped on 29/7/17.

Fairpumps and Whalepump are in on it.

Prepare your anus, they have already started accumulating

>old memes.
at least look for new ones, there is a shitload in the discord

You misspelled ''ancient''

seems like a pump and the absolute truckload of memes seems to support that

Doge got 210,000,000 USD in it, and Doge meme is dying. Their supply is like 2,100,000,000 coins. Chancoin has a supply of around 10 million coins. Piss easy to moon it if we keep working on it. Join the Discord for fun/ serious convos.

how 2 install Veeky Forums wallet

all i get is a bunch of files that cannot be opened with anything

>discord.gg/wMfFh4
Join this Discord for personalized support. We have tea and bagels. See you soon!

pls no. i don't want a bunch of people with interesting nose shapes repetitively posting about their insufficiently-volume'd coin

Visit Chanco.in for more information.

Please, mister Noseberg, I only came here for information. I don't have money to buy anything.

You dont need to buy anything. You know that there are many people with 5000+ Chancoins who got them for helping the project out? Such as, creating meme, participating in games, air-drops and such. Try the community, nobody will push you to buy shit. I will give you free Chancoin if you join. Just post your ID. Cheers!

O-okay. You've convinced me.

I've downloaded the wallet from the site, which now works perfectly.

My address is CKeYw2c8pXVhiWFumSuntsNDLuhThUZ2GG

I will be joining the discord shortly.

Veeky Forums. have a cake, for free!

How many million coins does the guy who started this shit still have?
>pls anons make me free money

Join the Discord, and we can have a nice convo. The Devs are awesome, you could have gotten 5000 Chancoins if you were in the Discord. I have gotten 4000 coins for publishing awesome meme, and helping people get start mining n shit. Dude, the opportunities are endless here, just join up.

You can just tell by this guys typing scheme that it's some underprivileged poo in loo trying to profit on 4chans name.

If you are not here to profit, why are you interested in Business and Finance? I am very much interested in profit. The more people we get to Chancoin, the bigger the buzz. The community is awesome. Dont let your ego and prejudice hold you back from earning money. Have fun!