JEWS BTFO

JEWS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw when the Romans didn't finish the job

delete this

cry moar

Oh wow, the strongest empire in the western hemisphere managed to put down the rebellion of a small tribe. Such impressed.

>that nose

how much you pay for a nose job shlomo?

>belligerents include peasants
What did they meme by this?

BTFO

Have you ever thought that just maybe you've just stereotyped a historically marginalized group?

this version is the best

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

It makes sense because modern Jews are Hebrew-Roman mongrels

>Arab numbers are all estimates
>Jews have exact numbers

Man I wonder who wrote this.

YHWH is great.

the holy numbers

This is historically accurate too.

Israel is open about their casualties, Arabs aren't. Its always been this way

Trying to argue the arabs didnt get absolutely BTFO in 1967 is moot man, so dont try it

>Arabs lie about their casualties, but they were honest about these figures showing their massive armies suffering massive casualties

You must think I am stupid.

ROME BTFO

they werent honest, no. Arabs were way too humiliated to release casualtie figures.

The figures are from other parties. USSR advisors aiding the Arabs, CIA, UN, etc..

The fact you're trying to minimalize the shitskin rape shows what you are though, ahmed.

ah yeah, everyone against Israel is a shitskin muslim.

>ha ha this guy did x
>therefore it must be related to y
>checkmate z

No. Some are nazis and communists. It's really one of those ''show me who your enemies are and I'll know who you are'' things.

>When mighty Rome ruled the world, the Thracians were mistreated under her iron fist. Throughout history, many empires sent forth their empire to capture Thrace: Greece, Persia, Turkey and others. The Thracians suffered under each one and each empire crumbled!

>not to mention ilirians and sardinians

Dinarid Pride World Wide

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

But the Persian Empire helped the Jews?

And where defuck are Thracians now? Available as a dlc for a video game? Known about from secondary sources?

Ashkenazis are gentiles cosplaying as Jews because some random ruler over 1000 years ago wanted an excuse to raid both christians and Muslims, ironically modern Bulgarians are more closely related to the Dacians.

tracians and dacians are now where bulgaria and romania are, except today they are called bulgarians and romanians

>unironically believing correlation=causation
Aren't Ashkenazim meant to be clever?

If you want a good story, read Josephus's account of this. It could be made into a pretty good tv series.

> Jews fighting amongst themselves literally as Romans are breaking down the walls
> Burning the food stocks to encourage people to fight harder and/or divine intervention
> Jews

>an American did this
I fucking hate Christian ziotards more than I hate Jews

>Burning the food stocks to encourage people to fight harder
That's incredibly heroic for a Jew. You would expect them to speculate on the price of grain in the middle of the siege while their own people starve. Maybe all the heroic alpha genes were exterminated by the Romans and only the cowardly, scheming and Machiavellian betas survived.

i thought it was supposed to be anti-semitic

>I-It's just a co-coincidence
>Hebrews dindu nuffin

Don't forget Nazi Germany and the Russian Empire. Any group that opposes the Jews gets dismantled, while any group good to the Jews lives forever (The US)