Post your crypto failures from the last month

Post your crypto failures from the last month

Buying Transfer Coin
Buying Linda Coin
Buying MUE
Not buying that beaner piece of shit

Daytrading too much, lost a lot of gains I made on ETH from doing that

Bought around 30€ of DGB.
I dont care, as I did upheld the rule "dont invest what you cannot lose" but well... it was apprentice due. Im fine with that.

Buying SYNX

>bought FUCK
lost a lot of Antshares doin that

Well, yeah I recovered every dollar lost with the bitcoin rise, but I still have those unsellable pieces of shits in the vault

MYST

>Bought 50 dollars of ETH
>Sold it for 38 dollars and put it in LTC

All these youtube fucks push ETH all the time just to try and dump their bags. At least they only got 12 of my bucks.

Too real. Had a chance to sell at 6 bucks when it hit bittrex and got greedy.

Not selling at the peak and buying back in at the dip

Haven't made any mistakes except not selling the tip.

Turned 8x gains into 4x, learned myself good on getting greedy.

I didn't buy BTC when it was below 2000.

i think i take the cake, i played primedice thinking i got a good strategy, hold me anons

short

who fails at crypto? only brainlets.

Coin For Idiots

Bought XEL the day it came out thinking it was gonna moon like everything else. Holding heavy bags now.

Made some btc on eth. You guys are making this harder than it needs to be.

Had 5 BTC, hodling hard.
My hands became weak the other night and I sold them.
The dip never came.
Had to buy back in at a much higher price.

but linda went way up this we- oh, right, im on biz right now. don't fret, it might return to the ath some day. just gotta hodl ;)

First failed in trading by not holding and trading too fast. Second, failed by holding too long and missing the peaks and valleys. Thirdly, thinking it was wise to hang with friends while trades were going on, and not monitoring the charts close enough.

Ruined most of my gains.

bought ANS

God damn I hate this MUE bag
This shitcoin is literally the shittiest shitcoin and I only realized it after buying .1 btc worth (which is now .045)
The devs try to say that their advantage is that they're.. open and honest! oh yippee, fucking kumbayah a shitcoin that relies on unicorns and rainbow farts

sold strat yesterday at 190