Why did Bitcoin rise to 2950? That is pretty much all time high. It destroyed my short as well. I lost 10,000 bucks

Why did Bitcoin rise to 2950? That is pretty much all time high. It destroyed my short as well. I lost 10,000 bucks.

Stupid fuck

This makes me moist.

Be glad you didn't lose 100k, now apologize

You seriously cannot be this fucking stupid? You shorted BTC during the highly-likely BIP 91 lockin period?

Next time donate the money to charity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Make sure to long now. Trust me.

Did you sell?

If you didn't sell, you didn't lose your money.

>Trust me.
Every time I hear someone say "trust me" I imagine a sleazy fuck who has no idea wtf he is doing but is trying really hard to get your money

...are you fucking stupid? I didn't even KNOW about BIP 91, and I still don't really know what it is, and even I knew it would bounce back from 1,850 because it ALWAYS bounces back and goes higher than what it originally was after crashing. Look at the history AND what's currently going on before you short you stupid, stupid fuck.

BUY HIGH SE-
>short and lost 10k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trust me user. Trust me.

>newfags falling for bait

nice, just bough 10k

Nice joke (You)s!

that sucks op. 1 warning the volume on exchanges is faker than mark zuckerbergs user claims. exchange owners will spend a ton of money to steal a small amount. that is their weakness

What if he got margin called?

British girls are so ugly but I'd love to make Maisie choke on my cock

I keep forgetting there are people that actually lose money in a bull run

we still havent' broken out of the downtrend ;)

>It destroyed my short as well. I lost 10,000 bucks

That is exactly why it did it.

Its called a short squeeze. When a whole lot of people are forecasting doom, the market goes rapidly and briefly up in order to fuck over everyone who shorted.

Honestly one of the stupidest things I've heard.

But I'm not surprised. Bitcoin's falling price was basically a giant shill, I called that about a month ago in a backporch discussion. It was easy to see from all the drama shilling.