People are buying the dip meme

>people are buying the dip meme
>on a friday
>like price won't crash like every weekend
>butt muh sigwit

Or a lot of people are entering crypto every week or you really need to kys

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-bulls-are-back-with-vigorous-energy/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's no fudding, is just people that buys have a life and they doesn't spend it watching a computer

Like myself

>day of the week doesn't mean shit in crypto b/c it trades 24/7
>he hasn't figured this out yet

go ahead and post your short faggot

>like price won't crash like every weekend
Why does it anyway?

>eur
kys

It doesn't. It just happened to crash on weekends for the past month and newfags who just got here think it happens all the time like some magical pattern.

This.

Most weekends I would agree with you but since the soft fork, we are literally dealing with a whole new asset here. I would never short bitcoin right now.

>Or a lot of people are entering crypto every week or you really need to kys

the irony

How heavy are your bags user

>every weekend
pretty heavy since i have no plan to sell my bitcoin ever, still dont see your short though faggot

>How heavy are your bags user

Super heavy man, considering we are 10% off the ATH

>arguing in Veeky Forums
>not buying more

Don't lie, your bags are heavy as fuck and weekend is coming

Why right now any realistic and statistic proven fact about bitcoin's price dropping is fudding?

You sure bought at that ATH and are realizing that you are going to hold them for a week at least

>price crashes every weekend

Tell us more about what it is like to be completely new to crypto.

You are all victims of the cryptomedia and biz/ shillers

Cut losses and buy back at 2000 or prepare your pink wojaks folder

>I keep posting it mom why doesn't it crash already

news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-bulls-are-back-with-vigorous-energy/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

You see? It was everything a fake bull market created with the segwit graph of xbt.eu and euphoria

Prepare your puke bags, this is going down

Go buy the dip faggot

>muh dead cat bounce to new ATH

>just shitting on my post
>not making any points, just attacking OP

These are the goys that want you to buy their bags

Don't mistake me for some spot trading brainlet newfag like yourself.

You're the same loser that was spamming dead cat bounce for dear life during bip91 signalling aren't you? Keep your newness to yourself and kys or at least go back to whatever shit site you came from.

>selling the dip

Prices crashing every weekend has only happened this month newfag,

If you were still monitoring this post is because you are pumping the price like a lot of faggots in this forum, and a post like this doesn't help your fucking plans faggot

This is what going to happen, even if you don't like it

The only thing that is preventing the price to crash are those whales, and their walls won't last forever

And you know it, that's why you are still monitoring this thread

What's the matter with you all anyways? Cut any losses after yesterday's moon rocket test and have a nice weekend. Buy back in Monday and strap in for the real mission from August the 1st onward. Stacies please.

Go back to eating cocks OP.

if dubs BTC is going sub 2k

if dubs BTC is going above 3k

We did it, Reddit!

tfw BTC at 3k

It was a fluke!!
>if digits, BTC will reach 4k by december

I've been pumping and dumping Trumpcoin and actually doing well. Nova Exchange has had my latest sell of Trumpcoin "in trades" for almost 14 hours now. What gives?

You keep being dumped and doesn't even know it

I'm not attacking the fundamental value of bitcoin faggot, this shit is gold, but it won't moon this weekend, it's going to fall like every other weekend until BIP91 DRAMA stops once and for all

Cut losses anons, whale walls won't last even friday

dump me harder baby

This is your "resistance" a fucking whale

Nobody could have predicted this! i... it's just gambling! Yeah that's it gambling!

bro 50 BTC is peanuts that's not a whale; you need to stare at the price action more. I was trying to derail your thread so Veeky Forums would keep buying but now it's obvious you're just as fucking stupid as them

I know what is a fucking whale, and this isn't one cause you only need to see what happened in the last minutes

Boat is going down, cut losses, buy at 2000 or something like that and ride the bull to the moon on monday

That's the plan

Why the hell are you so goddamn interested in making everybody sell. Sorry but fuck off I'm not selling anything and you really come off as a dumbfag

Ahh yes

The classic buy high sell low technique

I don't have a fucking interest in nothing you dumb cunt

I'm just saying what I think is going to happen, and nobody even gave a fucking reason why the price won't fall this weekend when it's been a fucking constant since BIP91 drama started, and that fucking drama didn't end yet

Or is segwit fucking activated now?

What I can't understand its why a bunch of basement dwellers are trying to make anons buy now

I'm literally shorting btc right now and it's not going below 2400, idiot.

Unless you're talking about 2000 euros, in which case, yeah we might agree.

I'm talking in EUR figgit, not in a dumb coin that you spend 15% of it on tipping people that cannot create a good syndicate and win some first world human rights

Oh, sorry

You seem to be a civilized one, my apologies

>spots a trend over the last month
>newfag tells every one to kys. calls ppl dumb cunts.
weekend dips have been great but you can guarantee only retards have just figured this out.
OP you are way too emotional. did you lose some money?

OP you really need to re-evaluate why you are so emotionally invested in a bunch of autistics and their math based beanie baby collections

Not at all, and even if lose the same amount, it's going to be worse for you than for myself

I get emotional when I am just predicting what I think will happen to price this weekend based on the FACT that BIP91 drama is not closed, and everyone attacks me giving no explanation of why I am wrong

But that's the reason I enjoy being here

>hey goys there is a cliff over there
>no it doesn't faggot
>everyone falls and hurt themselves

I like this

Who the fuck is attacking you user?
when did you start trading? these weekend dips started in a big way around Consensus.
Why would you care what others are doing or saying.
focus on you. research whats going down and don't give two fucks what some bizfags are doing.

Hey, don't dare to tell me what should I write here or what I shouldn't

Just tell me why the price will rise if the BIP91 is still on

*BIP91=BIP91 drama

btw

you understand that
*buy the rumour sell the news* works both ways right.
ppl were rightfully scared all month and cashed out or moved to USDT. Now it has been settled for the time being things will start moving again.
You sound butt hurt for whatever reason.

> it's going to be worse for you than for myself
who gives a shit? why do you care so much user?

>Hey, don't dare to tell me what should I write here or what I shouldn't
never did. keep writing.
again, could I give any less fucks. you sound desperate

I care the same as you, but the other way around

You
>hey goys there isn't a cliff over there
>thanks man
>everyone falls and dies

Me
>hey goys there is a cliff over there
>no it doesn't faggot
>everyone falls and dies

It's the same you people do, but more funny, and maybe someone who isn't a potato doesn't buy in the wrong moment because everyone is talking about muh bull market

Also new low

>and ride the bull to the moon on monday
Not going to happen.
Mid August.

This is who I am trading against.
I am enjoying the recent drama despite losing a bunch of money.
faggots just like you lose their shit.
I will never tell ppl to buy or sell anything. Because I don't care.

when did you buy BTC? your emotional thread tells me this year. am I right?

Maybe, or maybe not

But if you buy on Sunday night, Monday you can take nice profit

>buying bitcoin
>this year

Nope

Okay, guys, where's the floor? I'm holding US greenbacks right now and I want to buy BTC. Hit me with your assessments and rationale.

Floor? Haha it's not dropping!
[spoiler]2350[/spoiler]

$2500 by Sunday night.
The FUD still exists, true mooning from August onward.

unknown, the price movements right now are very unnatural as some other people were pointing out, it's almost as if {THEIR} supercomputers are trying to flippen xrp/btc and bull trap bitcoin buyers

if it holds, that support will become irrelevant this time mid August. if you want it to rise short term it must close higher than $2500.
long term it wont matter

New low

>there are people who CANNOT make money on a downward spiral ham and cheese

why does his shoulder look like a hairy asshole & gooch

>look at the chart on week ends in the past 6 months
>it nearly always go up except during the last month where everyday is red.
The fuck is this meme?

(you)

I'll write it again so faggots like you can understand

If the BIP91 drama is alive, the price will drop on weekends

Does btc have segwit and the chinks miners renounce to their 2mb block?

No, so face reality, cut your losses/take profit now if you want and buy back on Sunday night

it has dipped in the weekends, pretty heavily this month, due to the bitcoin fork stuff

crypto dipping on weekends is a dumb meme, since the crypto market always is open 24/7, it doesn't make sense

even if it dips this weekend, which wont be by alot, it'll be the one of the last times before the new bull run after the 1st august

i wouldn't short anything, and if it dips, buy with fiat

It's a fact that anytime there is a pump the slowest buyers got dumped because of previous buyers trying to minimize loses

This is funny

yesterday was a bull trap, its going to 1900

hopefully you put everything into tether

2580 weekend dip before new ath 3200

invest in alts for the weekend, next, sia, ardor, ans, lbc...most coins will surge though

NYA signalling is at 90%. We're gonna get 2x block size without issues.

newfag here, what's that projected-looking symmetrical red/green thingie you have after the red candles?

this

I really doubt it. Anyway I'm not selling, I already bought in at 1900. If it dips again I'll just buy more

price forecast after breakout

that's a healthy reaction. Just keep aware a new crash is pretty likely but that BTC and the rest of crypto are going to emerge stronger from it.

what is the implication of this image—that ~2300 is where we're headed now?

And you want the 2mb block? Because I don't. It will be the start of the end of decentralization, and I hope that when segwit is implemented, miners won't have any valid reason to change it, so in the end they don't

But that's the issue, if a conglomerate of miners decide something as big as the block size by themselves and in the end they do it because they can, it will be the start of the end on decentralization.

Yesterday was a bull trap, because people were fudded as fuck, and as soon as BIP91 locked in, euphory ran on the markets

But guess what, you don't throw a party about beating cancer, if it just started going away.

There are still weeks until the cancer thats stopping BTC from escalating dissappears

It tells you if you buy x amount of btc how much price will rise

It's the cumulative volume of the buy and sell orders corresponding to the price axis.

There is no implication, it's the current graph in euros.

what app is that?

>it's going to fall like every other weekend
Jesus how retarded can you be? Literally pointed out the weekends on a chart and you still don't get a clue. Out of 10 only 4 have more than 1 red candle.

A dump per week is average, there are only 7 days in a week, the chance of falling within any sequence of 2 or 3 days is high.

In fact weren't you the idiot blarbing about 'thursday dump'?

You are the retarded who is more focused on winning a discussion than see reality as it is

If you check when the doomsday drama started, it correlates perfectly with the drop on weekends, and even the days that ended green, next day were a fucking CRASH in capital letters

And no, I wasn't that guy, I never speak shit.

Check what I predicted and what's happening. No need for screencap

>CRASH in capital letters

You're seeing the stuff you want to see. It pumped massively during the last 4 or 5 days, a correction was extremely likely regardless of the day of the week.

Are you retarded? I was referring about the weekends you pointed in your image

If you keep talking nonsense I will explain the real reason btc loses value on weekends since segwit

how much are you down by?

It doesn't lose value due to segwit. On weekends no new money can get into the ecosystem, so it can only go up due to people already in, if those people are under extreme fud it might dip during that time.

Extreme fud is over, hype is building. For all you know it will continue pumping hard tomorrow and/or sunday in expectation of new money coming monday and bip141 lock in countdown starting.

Kys and don't pollute the internet. Shilling won't make up for being terrible.

>newfag
>explaining anything real

did you lose on Bit Bean? RDD?
what was it summerfag?

yes, the drama is over. you're fucking stupid.

>Or is segwit fucking activated now?

we're in the grace period that gives the slow tards time to activate before their blocks start getting rejected.