What are some Veeky Forums related autistic YouTube comments?

What are some Veeky Forums related autistic YouTube comments?
This is pure Egyptian gold
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHaFYdnk5Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The butthurt is real

youtu.be/NHaFYdnk5Ho

This is my favorite scholarly debate about the ethnogenesis of the ancient Egyptians

I think Egyptians being black is dumb but the theory of them being white is even more retarded. Jesus Christ.

If only there were races that were neither black or white, but, say, brown.

No they're both about the same level of retardation no more no less

Wtf makes YouTube so cancerous holy shit

No, the the theory of them being white is even stupider because at least Egypt is located in Africa and they actually have some very dark skinned people living in the south. If they were white then that means they had to cross over from Europe.

hahaha we wuuuzzz xD, why do I keep coming to this fucking site for fucks sake I hate every one of you so much

I agree with you on that. The Egyptians were in contact with black people far earlier too (since they live right next to each other).

No because no matter how retarded a few white people are Ive never seen a Russian claim the achievements of Spain or France like most west and South Africans do I have a blue eyed Egyptian friend and he hates blacks

So you're basing this on personal experiences rather than how stupid it is from an actual historical viewpoint. Well memed.

One day someone will discover that the Egyptians were all blonded Norwegians then literally everyone will stop talking about them

I am basing it from a historical viewpoint you fucking counter memester

The even more retarded theory is people like you get mad at literal shitposting.

Nop.

This is the entire site, dumbass.

Let's all just fucking segregate again this is getting ridiculous

>This is the entire site
Thank you for reminding me of how I'm here forever.

Trips confirm

No it's not you get mad because you get memed on so hard you cant comprehend nuance

You make even less sense than them though.

Social Justice.

No idea wtf you're spouting here but go take a shower kiddo

You first.

This.

Yea and your mother is getting railed

U MEAN WE WUZNT KANGZ N SHIT?

I fucking love this frogposter.

Literally the most std ridden comment section I've ever seen

What a cute lil shit flinger

I'm white like the Egyptians also stop samefagging you gurgling queer.

The video itself is icnredibly retarded, they weren't the same genetically, they just shared a remote ancestor who lived like 6000 years ago, it's like sharing 1 out of/1000000 ancestors, wooooooooooooow, impressive!

So if you're 1/10000000 black but the rest of your ancestors were white you are automatically black?

THE

>Egypt is in Africa and Africans are black. There are so many monuments and hieroglyphs depicting our hairstyles and different shades of skin tones. The first pyramids were built in Kush now Sudan, by the Nubians who moved north to Egpyt/Kemet. Greeks and Romans went to Timbuktu the first university in the world to learn from us. Our monuments were copied in Greece, Rome and Washington DC. Nice try though. Anyone who beleives another race of people came to Africa to build out history is a delusional racist egotistical piece of shit. The proof is in stone. That;s why all those noses are missing lol. But the features are CLEAR and distinct. Good day hope that Jim Jones kool aid is doing you well

>his bone was young and hard
Really ? After 3300 years ? I thought that if you touched it, it would crumble instantly.

this is how humour in the future will look like.

1: Go to any video that mentions tanks or aircraft in WWII
2: Pic

The oppioste is true. Some Egyptians are literally White but the only Egyptians who are niggers hail from the South and are generally irrelevant.

>you get memed on so hard

Imagine being an adult man posting this.

>having this much autism

Really any video that will get its "Go watch The Greatest Story Never Told!" comment. Bonus autism points if it actually gets a lot of likes.

G E N O C I D E
E
N
O
C
I
D
E

>Some Egyptians are literally White

we wuzz euros