Veeky Forums

Convince me otherwise to take out a 30k loan from my bank and put it into BTC.

If we see a break past $3,000 - it is going straight to 10k.

If we don't see that break, we could be seeking the near-ATH correction pattern we saw here in pic related..

It's risky as fuck but I think we will see 10k BTC by end of year.

Arguments, thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think ur right

Wouldn't it be easier to sell your car for a shitbox or house for a smaller one?

I approve. To the moon you go

>if it goes past 3k

so why will it go 3.33x in price after 3k?

>It's risky as fuck but I think we will see 10k BTC by end of year.

...why?

price is associated with risk

your risk has shot up 3x in the past six months

why didn't you do this earlier, you dumb fuck? you're a dipshit and no one should loan you money

Put it in ANS instead

If you do it do it now or You wont have the chance to do so.

It's not that risky. If you are an american you can pay of the debt in case it crashes. But it wont crash.
To be honest, why don't you go bigger? Take out 60k. You pay them back in 1 year. The worse case scenario is that the price stays put. The best case scenario is that it fucking rockets.

Put all your shekles in there you fucking jew.

this desu

>To be honest, why don't you go bigger?
>Take out 60k
I can see OP pulling at least 120k

Thinking long term 3k is nothing for BTC, 5k by the end of 2018 is a VERY low and conservative bet. If you try to always search for the best possible price you might end up losing a big opportunity.

I would buy on the Sunday.

>/biz
>loaning money

No faggot
No

Dont ever loan money, there's a reason jews cant loan other jews money with interest. There is a reason arabs cant.

Its immoral, stupid and it gives people power over you.

You would probably make a profit yes.
However the risk is not worth it.

Why put yourself in a position you could ruin your life.

Take this advice or not, you sound like you could use some advice though faggot.

Put it in ANS if you want guaranteed gains

Don't listen to this retardation OP.

yes it would be very smart to do it lol
>straight to 10k
why not 100k? you're going to be a millionaire, user! think of what you're going to do with all that money! bitcoin is the future ;)

Better gains to be had from LTC litecoin.

Thank me later

Do it, don't be afraid. You only become successful when you take risks and get out of your comfort zone, that applies not only to investing but life in general.

Also it is not as risky in this current bull hyped market, whenever I have played it safe I have never made any siginificant gains once I started taking huge calculated risks I made over 5000%.

This.

You can get many more LTC and make a higher return %

It's true then

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

because memes

depends on your income....I max out my credit each month on crypto, 1k per week....always paying it down, always making gains, no regrats

where are you getting your 10k figure from?

It's just logic. If BTC goes up 10% to beak $3000 that means it is going to go up another 300%.

he blew it when he said there is a city were Freidman is a king. Stopped reading after that.

i'd say a 3000% increase is more conservative and intelligent

Same here it's free money . My loan interest rate is 6% annually stay poor faggots