Berber amazighs here?

Sup, Veeky Forums. Berber amazighs here?

Post Berber qts

Why berbers wear slavic national clothing?

Wear clavic national arnments?

Had similar DNA whith white-skinned armenians,
persians, afganians, pakistanis?

Slavs call such a headdress "Soroka"?
(гoлoвнoй yбop copoкa)

Vandal DNA. Don't think Berbers are related to those groups though since they come from SSA.

How do you think they come to North Africa?

Alright listen up you miserable piece of shit

this the entirety of god-damned north Africa? it's Arab now

if i see that bloody flag one last time I'm gonna go Trail of tears v2.0 on your asses until you find yourselves in Mali

Delete yourself

PS: stop causing fucking trouble in southern tunisia

t. tunisian

Is this taking the piss out of all the cherrypicked photos of the few Berbers that have light features that get posted on the web as being representative of the average Berber?

Afrocentrists aren't any better than the white washers.

What about my questions?

Berber amazighs, answer my questions!

I know one, he's from Morocco.

Show him this thread please. I insanely want to know answers on this questions about berber amazighs.

I had posted five questions about berber amazighs yet.

French user here from Kabyle ascend

LE OBSCURE WHITE LOOKING ETHNICITY OUTSIDE OF EUROPE XDDDDD

>ascend
I had to go for a walk now. Can you answer this questions. I`ll check it after.

No they're completely unrelated

What are you talking about? All Africans are niggers. Don't you see the afrocentrist on the Egypt threads say so?

Much amaze

So beautiful

Qt3 14

Pure Germanic blood.

why do berbers loves BBC so much and hate small berber cock so much?

As much cherrypicking as the guys posting european looking berbers.
The majority of berbers are Mediterranean typed. Brown and straight to curly hair, brown/light eyes, fair/tanned skin. Straight nose, normal lips.
A minority has blonde hair and a minority is black typed because of slave trade in the middle ages or because they intermarried with black people (in the southern parts of Northern Africa).

Next you'll tell me culture is a social construct! We all know that only hwites can run a Democratic Republic!

Thank you for answer!

Real berber.

Remains of Europeans (Greeks and Romans)

see Amazigh peoples are part of the caucasian race. As such, it's perfectly normal that some have blonde hair and light eyes albeit in a lesser frequency than European caucasians. It's not some Vandal or Colonialism era genetic remains.

seems plausible, but there are theories of white people dating before Roman/Greek era. For example Cro-Magnon, also unexplained origin of Basks, and allegedly white race from Canary islands etc. Migration is everlasting phenomenon and is not exclusive for better known (documented) history. It is like the Mongol remains in France - due the mongolian weakness against many diseases - their DNA is nearly totally gone (not present in Today's DNA sample of locals, the only remainder is dark birthmark of some having on their neck or back). If the invasion of Mongolian hordes into Gaul - we would have probably zero clue (and even less evidence) of the race mix. With human history it is often like with black holes - we can perceive a lot only thanx to secondary signs, as the target itself is invisible. White (light hair, blue/light gray eyes) examples have been found in Alaska or in some parts of South America and Arctic... so the leads to the truth is basically starting in "what we cannot explain". Paradoxically. Anyway, DNA samples were taken when the Canary Island theory was investigated - and Berbers were tied into the story ... it did not prove much, but the samples were not matching with Mediterranean people (Italy/Greece or Hispanic people... ) In short: there is still more of, what we do not know, than, what we can actually prove.

"no"