Tell me if this would work

>go to Apple Store
>install bitcoin miners on all of the computers
>send the coins to a tumbler wallet that eventually empties into your wallet
>when they notice and you stop getting coins, repeat the method at a new store

It'd work, the only problem is you're a fucking retard

Explain

You're a fucking retard

Thanks user but my retardedness can only be cured by 3D women.

Also pls explain.

this is like selling tap water for money
yes it can be done but no one does it because it's not worth the effort, you'd better off being an honest worker than being a piece of shit leecher for scrap

basically user..

you're a fucking retarded

Try it. Only after trying it will you realize how retarded you are.

Yes but there's no money investment on your part and if you go around to different stores with a ton of computers then you've basically got your own little mining farm operation.

OP, you cannot be this retarded.

>they look at the computer's history to see when exactly this software was installed
>they find you on security cameras
>they report it to the police
>you are now actively researched by the police and will piss yourself each time you go to a mall or something

Yeah, nice. just bought 10k.

But the question is, is the act of installing a miner itself and running it illegal?

wow do you realize how retarded you sound right now?
You may earn a penny/month while paying $10/day for gas driving back and forth to the stores LMAO
imagine the time and effort you spend just to earn pennies when you can just work at Mc Donald's for an hour and get paid the same amount you'd earned in a life time of an idiot you are

>Cpu mining bitcoin
>Spending pitiful gains on tumblr fees
Monero is cpu mineable and anonymous by default
Still won't get enough to make it worth your while before they wipe the machines.

Pretty sure the fucking computers wont even let you install anything, so you are double retard

do it at a university instead moron

they never check their shit

>But the question is, is the act of installing a miner itself and running it illegal?
Don't care, the store will declare the computers compromised (do you think those fuckfaces will understand why their computers are slow as fuck?), that someone tapered with it and they're now unusable (so they'll get the insurance money), and you'll be researched for breaking 20k+ USD worth of material.

Have you ever heard a mac with the fan revved to the max?

They will notice in like 5 minutes that something is up

Apple computers are waaay too underpowered for mining, unless you have some sort of egpu setup. Good luck finding a 20 port tb-to-pcie enclosure though.

Just a one time thing and have the miner activate on startup.

Maybe make the intensity low so they don't find out. Longterm mini-gains.

Thats what I did with minergate on a work computer, make like 20 cents a day but it's only a MacBook Air, full imams makes twice that.

Yes you fucking idiot. The US gov just appropriated a bunch of crypto once owned by the alphabay market owner. I'm pretty sure they recognize it at an asset at this point. If you use someone elses computer system for monetary gain, that's against the law. It's the same thing as installing a keylogger.

You wanna deploy a miner without ending up on camera? Create a boot disk that automatically looks up the administrative password on local machine, issues a network reboot to all other machines using that password, and runs a tftp server that runs netboot image containing a payload, which copies a pre configured altcoin miner to the local disk to run as an NT service.

Make the cd and leave it near a bunch of schools with a sticker that says "bootdisk"

Now, go do this wrong and end up going to jail like a fucking idiot.

Thanks, I just need to figure out what all of that means and I should be on my way.

>go to apple store

>employee notices you downloading something

>kicked out the store

retard

More like
>go to apple store
>squeeze through the packed horde of people to the nearest machine
>it's a macbook
>no ports
>no matter, try installing bitcoin miner over the internet connection
>nope_need_the_password.gif
>get excreted out of the store by the crowd