Insider Info Thread Pt. 2

Extending the original thread about crypto-related insider info.

Post any tips you have

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-14/mack-takes-bitcoin-where-dread-pirate-roberts-feared-to-tread
discord.gg/wMfFh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got a hot tip right here *unzibbs*

You're telling me to short sell? ok got it.

Another roleplaying thread?

How about before you make any big claims you have to provide even a shred of proof.

Okay fine. Buy ARC.

I'm getting IFLT listed on cryptopia this week or next week. Right now it's 2 sat on Novaexchange. It will be 5 sat and above.

I've personally met the dev for Minereum and he said that the Minereum World App is actually way ahead of schedule. Like some kind of alpha version will be released this quarter. That far ahead.

Buy DGB

Sir, ESPERS, good coin, great return. Dream make come true.

Mooncoin will be back

ARK OR ARC

what's so great about this? Whenever I hear it, I think of SHIT

The BTC weekend dip is staring

I'm wondering, is this a natural dip or whales steadily manipulating it every weekend to make more and the majority still hasn't caught on? And how many times are exceptions to the weekend dip rule, especially after the crazy few days we just had?

The price rising like that is not normal, so it has to correct itself. It's normal. Don't miss out on the dip this time though.

How do I avoid this? Do I buy thether usd on thursday and rebuy my btc on saturday?

Vitalik is planning on comitting suicide the day AntShares becomes Neo. He knows he can't compete with the Oriental mind and he refuses to burden crypto with his attempts any longer. Don't quote me.

More like it hit the upper side of its volatility range and is consolidating with its short term trajectory. We're still getting positive signals so long as we stay above $2545

Research dharma, enigma, and omega one.

One of the ICOs will blow up

what about IOA?

Mooncoin will be partnering with the online game Tibia to extend cryptocurrency to teens and gaming communities. Buy now or miss your ticket to the moon, anons. If you wanna tip me for this tip, my MOON address is
2PQRHSZqqKYvzgWBy22VDKuziq5fEHdf47

What about Monetha?

McClatchy (MNI) is going to be acquired. Their assets are worth more dead than alive.

he denied it. He also subtly denied Dharma by asking with slack that was when it was Dharma's slack. I know because I was in that slack.

Buy AMP, it's about to moon lads.

This shit can confirm

Was he talking about Enigma then? or IOA?

Enigma has a strong team

He never mentioned enigma and he didnt deny IOA. He denied monetha near the beginning of the thread when someone put its logo and he didn't even know what it was. Then they told him and he said it wasn't the coin. It's either IOA enigma or Omega. Omega he denied so i dont fucking know.

Tip: If you're still holding DGB, you may want to consider suicide.

I don't think he'd admit it even if one of them was right. Unless someone can make sense of his riddles it could be any of them.

buy espers sir

Yeah I didn't get any of the riddles. T w 0 doesn't make any sense to me.

You could say that they were an enigma.

It's fucking IOA you stupid fucks holy shit how fucking obvious does it have to be

its omega

"one of the last letters is there"

omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet

He denied omega

IOA looks like shit

no shit he denied it, what did you think he was gonna say? "oh yeah u guessed it ok everyone its out, there you have it. i actually didnt want everyone to know but welp"

omega fits his riddles. he also stated that the date was no set yet, which too applies to omega

this is what I was thinking but his denial made me reeee

T w 0

w is greek letter for Omega and = 0
Omega one = 0 1
T w 0 = 0 1 2

That being said, I think Dharma looks the more promising, it being the future so he's just guessing about jupiter mission (though I'm keeping an eye)

Akasha has a great team as well, and a lot of people might catch on to it since Facebook and whatnot are evil.

also some former CEO from Morgan Stanley has invested in that shit and is seeing potential

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-14/mack-takes-bitcoin-where-dread-pirate-roberts-feared-to-tread
ctr+f omega

Yeah Akasha has a good team as well, but doesn't seem they're making any progress lately.

>ITT chancoin discord LARPING

Can someone help me do a TA of this? So volume spikes significantly, and then the price drops after the pump, of course, but volume stays the same. Is this coin A. Undervalued, or B. Overvalued?

At this point, you folks might as well look into ICOs that end with any other letter. Don't limit yourselves to the ones that were hinted.

buy QTUM.
student at MIT here, one of my algorithms professors is in communication with their lead developer and there is a big meeting coming up here in the computer science department to send over some of our brightest to work on their project.
the tldr of QTUM is that it takes the best of the ETH and BTC worlds.

Sorry, I should say the "on balance volume"

nice larp

The best insider info is available here: discord.gg/wMfFh4

The link expires in 1 minute.

Im hint user from the other thread.

Dont break your head with that hint. I said not to take it too literal its more like a tongue in cheek hint. Dont think too hard about it and when you get it you will get mad at yourself cause it was obvious. I swear theres no overcomplicated secret code behind that hint. Just need to put the hints together.

I promise as soon as i buy the ICO i will post here and explain the reasoning behind the clues.

I'm still excited to see where STRAT can reach. It couples so well with ETH it's insane.

I don't think it will ever reach ETH's value, but it has a LOT of room to grow still imho

and the altcoin pump is taking over

btc will be ath next week $3300

hmm...

does bittrex executes my sell orders when I am not logged in?

I'm into MNE (WHY DIDNT I GET OUT AT $14!!!) and I heard last week that they are planning on releasing a new coin. I'm worried this will mean less Dev support for mne.

He ruled out omega one which leaves enigma as last ico standing

Yeah

how is there an insider for crypto?

zerocoin seems to be in a pretty good spot

Last hint, is the month for the ICO planned.....

Crypto currencies are a Ponzi Scheme, Peter Schiff told me.

It's most likely Enigma. Dharma, IOA, and Omega One won't ICO within the next couple of months.

Take a look at Unikoin as well. Mark Cuban is backing it.

surprising lack of talk about how Burst coin commited sudoku and is twitching in a pile of its own guts

mfw when we spent two whole threads over two days hunting for an ICO that was recommended by a whale who sank 50 BTC into CFI.

lmao

not really insider info but chinas pumping btc as we speak.

>Unikoin

>luna on the main page.

Isnt there already gonna be enough competition in the e-sports betting scene.

What interests you in Unikoin?

>Mark Cuban
>who said in 2014 that Bitcoin wouldn't ever go anywhere

Yeah, no fuck him. I want companies made and backed by fanatics, not part-time believers.

Can someone answer this shit? I'd love to know