Thanks

Hurrrr it'll clearly dip to 600, OP.
t. Newfag

2$

>2300
sats? oh yea me too

Coindesk fees suck cock pal sign up for Kraken

buy at $0.10

Nocoiner here, I was going to buy in soon but that crash below 2000 and then correction to 2700 is freaking me the fuck out. I want to get in and make sweet gains but this is all really confusing, what with the Segways and the Bip Boops.

Umm sweetie I'm ready to launch on coinfloor, no fees for trading. Thatns thoughh

Well right now there's a fair amount of both upside and downside potential. Im thinking we're about to start another leg up, but we're looking at a potential hard ceiling at ~2950, which we already poked once. If we can't get back up there, we're looking at another dip to 2000. If you want an entry point lower than where we are now, I'd say see what happens if we dip to 2540, but you could very well miss out if the rocket takes off. If you can stomach a short term 30% decrease in capital while you wait for the price to go back up, hop in now. Otherwise, live the life of a no coiner waiting to hop in.

Do you want a smack pal?

y-y-yes please

it's going back to between 2000 / 2200$. Just wait

Sauce?

What date/time?

It's obvious kid

why would you even ask this?

I don't even know I'm getting extremely anxious

wishful thinking, you little pink bitch. Its going to 3500 and you know it.

Old resistence is at 2.3k, however, anything lower than 2.5k at this point is Bear.