Where were you when bancor literally destroyed eth?

Where were you when bancor literally destroyed eth?

>started ETH downtrend
>millions and millions for something any compsci minor can make in a day work
>literally Jewish Markething: The Coin
>flawed all over the place by people with authority in smart contracting and crypto
>they respond with ad hominem and no backing
>price floor literally ANOTHER money grab (ETH is worth LESS than what you are selling back for)
>price floor DEAD

Honestly, in a few months we will look back and all point to bancor and collectively call it something like the Bancor tipping point.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bancor HQ. Watching that sweet ETH roll in.

Except BNT is essentially going to replace ETH. You may not see it yet, but over the next few months it will become more than apparent.

>started ETH downtrend

this is a myth perpetuated by Veeky Forums

How can you say something like that? It's like saying apple pie is going to replace apple whilst apple pie is literally made on top of apples.

Bancor is a TOKEN. There is no coin. Just numbers in a blockchain an Ethereum contract has control over.

Like saying olive oil is going to replace olives.

Are you ACTUALLY retarded? Even if Bancor started seeing MASSIVE adoption you would still need Ethereum to make that PIECE OF SHIT token go round. There's no way an Ethereum token can be bigger than Ethereum. Just fucking impossible due to the fact IT NEEDS Ethereum. If Ethereum doesn't scale, Bancor can't either.

Fucking idiots. How can you be so GULLIBLE?

Take a chill pill. You aren't seeing the big picture. BNT does not need ETH to operate. I know that doesn't make sense to you right now, but it will soon.

>BNT does not need ETH to operate

you do realize there will be MANY conversion tools out there that will rival bancor protocol, as well as be totally free from additional bullhshit bancor tx fees

>bancor literally destroyed eth

except the only reason ETH went from $7 to $400 is BECAUSE of these ICOs in the first place. The Lord giveth and taketh. Be thankful you ETH fags had a moon mission at all. Now it's LTCs turn.

BACDOR

stox.com

I am just gonna leave this here for the interested.
If this ico only raise around 30 million and I say only because they have huge investors interested in this already big project the price of bnt would go up to around 0.0012 eth and that is without the tokenchangers that will be released at the start of august.

Not gonna lie I fudded the hell out of bancor to fil up my bags over the last 3 weeks. I have over 15k bnt now and now I just sleep on my bags waiting for lamboland.

*0.012 eth ofcourse... would love that cheap bnt

bancor will be crosschain btw

Explain to me how an ERC20 Ethereum token can function without the Ethereum ecosystem?

protip: you can't

see
they will use cosmos/polkadot

Israel should have open borders

In the times you wish back people like you have been sterilized.

Jews ruin everything

Daily remainder that with jews, you always lose.

This looks a lot like numeraire

dont make me remind you how that ICO went

hopefully that piece of trash is going to sink to the bottom of the ocean soon.

except that there is actualy a big company behind stox and that its a prediction market with an existing userbase,

numeraire didn't have an ico

its somewhat comical that it can be argued that the most jewish project (bancor) took down ETH

honestly all trends point back to bancor... it helps me justify not trusting jews...

but was it a coincidence? what are the arguments for bancor being THE reason eth tanked?

i agree with you and the apple pie analogy is spot on, but veritaseum is an erc20 token and its almost 1:1 with eth :3

I'm sitting on 1000 bnt. You will buy bnt too because you will want to participate in the Stox ICO... So I'm just waiting for it to moon.

Only on Veeky Forums can you lie about .3% of the ETH market being locked up in a smart contract for a year was dumped and took out billions in value.

Now I know why everyone hates Jews, they have shit math skills.

Same here, pic rel

They are so fucking smart.

Sell BNT for ETH at the height of the bull market.
Cash out your eth leaving the hated goyim holding your bancor bags.
They can't even run back to eth because you just killed the bull market and guaranteed that the goys can't make a profit anywhere.
Buy their bnt bags back with devalued eth, to surely sell and fomo the goys out of their money at a later date.

Token Changers will crash the BNT price - sorry for you loss

>Like saying olive oil is going to replace olives.
If you are making that comparison, olive oil is a much more expensive and refined product with more uses. Olive oil if a superior cooking oil, cornering the market for the best versatility in an oil. But tell me more blatherings about how Bancor is the "olive oil" of crypto. I actually quite like that.

why

>being this triggered

Hahaha OYYYY VEYYYY

I agree. Does not change the fact that Bancor will replace ETH

This.

the dumb goyim who bought this really screwed themselves. Unfortunately for everyone else in Eth they screwed them too.

bump

Cant we create a token service for bancor?

We call them CAMPS (CMS).
With CMS you can make bancor do do two things.
Either burn the bancor token (we call that Auschwitz).
Or make them work (Buchenwald).

I think this is the only way this faggot coin will do something. My proposal is historically (((correct)), it can make people have a laugh while fucking around with their bags, it finds it final sollution: make $$$

Some sort of self mining contract for CMS.

For every BNT you send to auschwitz, you get 1 extra CMS.
For one BNT you make work in Buchenwald (hodl) you get 0.5 CMS. You can only burn the workers after 6 months.

CMS would skyrocket in the Arab world.

why are people shilling this coin when it's only gone down in price since it went on exchanges?

because you are supposed to buy low and sell high

Actually ETH's uptrend in early june was triggered by Bancor, as people rushed to buy ETH to participate in the Bancor and Status ICOs.

eth should've never went up from $6 this year as it's completely centralized and unsecure

reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

EEA doesn't even use eth, they just get free code for private chains. idiots fall for it due to deliberate name confusion.

How stupid is it to call any clone of eth also eth.

Bump

>millions and millions for something any compsci minor can make in a day work
>snapchat
>flappy bird
>instagram

you are a fucking retard