twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw only h-have 1000 bitbeans
I'm gonna be soooo rich

>muh lines
>muh meme coin

>muh heavy bags

in this historic thread before lock

Checking in

It only went to 400 sats once. Each successive pump is smaller than the previous one. This coin is slowly being dumped as beaners become disillusioned.

It's over, bitbean won

Fuck off, the bean will never fail, it's simply in it's dormancy, much like a bean in soil before it sprouts. The bean is here, waiting, biding its time. Sooner or later it will moon and you'll wish you never laughed at this little bean guy!

What sound do you think he makes when he flies?

thrthrthrthrthrthrthrthr

poot poot

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSTTTTT

whats interesting though is increase in trade volume.

Yeah the bean is winning me over, I didn't like it at first but I keep getting profits from the cute little guy!!

Do these numbers seem odd to anyonelse?

Lots of new holders, they probably know something we don't, like this shit is gonna pop.

I bought 550 for no reason other than the Bean is cute. I don't even give a shit what this coin does, I just don't want to see it die.

Alright it's starting, strap in

hahahha, you dont know to read the graph, you fool. Come and see how professionals prepare for the next crypto-coin lift off, you dont want to miss on easy gains again, right? The link expires in 30 seconds discord.gg/wMfFh4

kek

Why would it not, it is the greatest of the meme coins.

Bittrex alone gets over a quarter of all sprouts which is kind of shitty the exchange gets it all. But understable considering its the only exchange with any volume on it

The real problem though is bittbean is basically whales tradding with whales. Look through the blockchain and tell me this doesnt look fishy.

chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!wallets

Am I missing something or what?

just bought 100k

doesn't look much different from other rich lists I've looked at

>MUH WHALES

hey retard, bitbenan was like 2 satoshi 5 months ago. any of those big holders could ebs eomeone who isn't a stupid faggot like you and bought the bean a long time ago for dirt cheap prices

awfully defensive towards a simple observation.

Because you're genuinely retarded dude

t. guy who shilled bitbean at 13 satoshi long before anyone believed in it

stay poor and angry nobeaner

there's just too many beans guys. and they're sprouting every day. multiple times a day sometimes. why would it be good to invest in them now?

how do i buy these niggerbeans

Its like a fucking bitcoin, but it grows and sprouts shit, and theres like 500zillion of em so everyone can feelsrichfag from having so many heavy bags f or so little money, and the fucking will sprout you more heavy bags to hodl.

Just look at the order book, my god. If this doesn't go 125+ tonight I'll let you guys sprout your beans in my ass

I'm in top 100 and I put in 700 bucks when it was between 13-28 sats. Woulda been a lot easier to get a big chunk at 4 sats.

congratulations you got in before the pump. Still havent addressed the issue. Why do you think bitbean has a long term future?