How do we get more females into cryptocurrencies?

How do we get more females into cryptocurrencies?

you could start identifying as a lady.

They just get into it if they're legitimately interested.

1. cutoff balls
2. cutoff penis
3. ???
4. profit

we cant let the women become rich

this is how i got into crypo. 9/11, would recommend.

How do we get more memes into Veeky Forums?

>female
>achieving independence and self-actualisation without any need for external validation
even rich women who haven't been put in their place are both miserable and resentful of their chosen role

shut the fuck up you feminist cuck

it sounds like you really regret transforming. is it too late for you to go back to being a man?

I'm actually amazed how long this thread went before it turned into sour grapes.

yes yes tyrone, we all know you prefer gang grapes.

Remember Bancor op

It's true. Ask your dad why his asshole whistles when he runs.

because the entry isn't easy. I'm trying to understand mining but while I got it to work, I still have no clue what is happening and how it works. If you're not that much into IT in general, its hard to get into it imo. Thats offputting.

Women are more normie than the most normie male associates in your entire network. They will start to hang around and be interested when the total marketcap for crypto is 2-5 trillion.

he's not wrong. I have never once seen a 35yo+ fulfilled woman in the work place.

The number is so low that it might as well not even exist. My network is extensive and I have yet to meet one.

he's training for the national whistling championship.

do you guys ever notice that lone female in slacks get all the attention, offers of free $$, etc. why the fuck do you cryptofags slobber at the smallest presence of a woman

LOL Women have no concept of money other than spend it all on useless shit or save it all. How many women do you know who have stocks or understand the idea of letting your money work for you? A very small amount.

>How many women do you know

None

So women are stupid or lazy? I agree.

Go ask this question on Reddit

It's literally not hard. Fucking CoinDesk has a Blockchain 101 section everyone should read. I've been doing this shit for a couple years now and I still refer back to it. Tbh one thing I'm having a hard time understanding is the BTC segwit2x fork shit. Been too busy with work to look into it.

They simply aren't as interested in the concept of building wealth. Whether that's due to conditioned complacency thanks to men fretting over it for them and giving it over, or simply biology, remains to be seen

FEMALES RUIN EVERY FIELD THEY HAVE ENTERED

WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND FINANCE

NO WOMEN IN CRYPTO

I am a female. I've got one of my female coworkers to put $50 into btc on coinbase. Every other woman has asked me all about it and then they do nothing with it. I've got one guy to get into mining (despite me telling him not to do it and to just buy crypto) but I told him about crypto and he got into mining through his own research. And the other guy I told about it now trades in it about every week. People are staying away because its still very much like the wild west in crypto. Hackers, attacks on exchanges and coinbase has a low rating on the app stores. Crypto is for people with a high tolerance for risk to begin with. I love it personally. Oh and anther thing....women really do not like the idea of buying part of a crypto currency. They don't want .25 btc. To them it should be something like 1btc=1dollar. Not .000001btc =$1

Crypto is inherently libertarian. Which is about self reliance, not really women's MO.

After its more main stream though I suppose.

>women really do not like the idea of buying part of a crypto currency. They don't want .25 btc. To them it should be something like 1btc=1dollar. Not .000001btc =$1
That's because women are stupid. They barely have the ability to think about abstract concepts or plan in advance. They just think about what who Stacy is with right now or whether Chad will fuck her.

Females are disgustingly social creatures. If it was up to them we'd still be living in caves. There would be no society, no science, no technology, no laws. Just getting fucked by Caveman Chad and then talking Caveman Stacy about whether Chud in the next cave has a big cock.

> females are extremely social
> if femakes were on charge, there'd be no society
Whoa.

But seriously though. Most financial/investing sites have overwhelmingly male audiences. When you have something that involves:

>Finance
>Tolerance of risk
>Computers (and not in a "let's be social and take pictures and chat with our iphones" sort of way)
>Math
>Programming

You're talking about an overwhelmingly male audience. Most women who do care about money think of it in a saving/gathering fashion (ie getting what they want for less) than a investing/hunting fashion (ie risking capital for big rewards)

>
That's because women are stupid. They barely have the ability to think about abstract concepts or plan in advance. They just think about what who Stacy is with right now or whether Chad will fuck her.

>Females are disgustingly social creatures. If it was up to them we'd still be living in caves. There would be no society, no science, no technology, no laws. Just getting fucked by Caveman Chad and then talking Caveman Stacy about whether Chud in the next cave has a big cock.

some coin ideas for the female market:

gossip coin
emotional coin
manipulative coin
shallow coin
expensive coin

>using more than 2 combined "chad"s or "stacy"s in a single thread

what a loser

Fucking incels are so pathetic

yay another /pol/ thread in my Veeky Forums. fuck off, you losers. /pol/ ceased to be fun after the election.

*tips fedora

this guy

99% of women aren't interested in having internet coins

The market is emotional enough as it is anyway

Good one, user. YOu got me rotflmaowmdimh.

have you ever had sex with a woman that wasn't a cartoon silk screened onto a mouse pad / body pillow?

T. Woman

Well I agree with most everything you said. But you seem to have some underlying bitterness towards women in general. In any case I do believe women, as a collective, can get into crypto. You would have to package it in some "invest in your own future do not rely on a man, you're a woman roar from your ovaries and buy bitcoin!" kind of advertising. Obvisouly I am not in advertising. But I've noticed a lot of women on my facebook going crazy over stuff that makes them feel like they're being independent and also screwing over men. Oddly enough most seem to only like things that include both screwing over men and being independent. Not all but most that I have seen. So make it seem like they're screwing "the patriarchy" and they'll be all over it. Also mention how its inclusive to everyone in the world and doesn't discriminate. That would also be selling points for western women.

why not, i'll scam the shit out of them and make a ico for women rights n shit and rape awareness donation and after it closes, run with all the money, its crypto after all

>construct a time machine
>go back to the precise moment when God pulled Adam's rib and said something like "I will make a helpmeet for Adam"
>say hey hey hooold up God, I have a suggestion
>please stop being fucking lazy and redesign her from scratch, otherwise one day in the distant future the fucking liberals and politicians will fill that fucking hole in her head with poison and empower her to destroy civilization
>God agrees and creates the ultimate version of woman
>then it's time to fucking teach her how to fucking trade fucking crypto shekels fuck fuck fuck

Damn, that has to be the only guy I ever saw that looks decent with a fedora

Not treating them as subhumans incapable of meaningful contribution is a good start. Everyone is excited by progress. Everyone wants to be rich. There are idiots and savants and idiot-savants in both genders. Pro-tip: women are here already, but they're not going to speak up because they know the overflow of /r9k/ and /pol/ will actively demean them. But sure, all women are borg and deserve your derision. You fucking bullies.

> There are idiots and savants and idiot-savants in both genders

The vast majority of very low IQ and very high IQ are men. The distribution of female intelligence is much more focused around the mean.

>very high IQ
me

You do know that normie guys think this too right?

>woman gets BTFO
>hurr your dad was raped!

Not surprised, in all honesty.

Most women are vindictive enough over nothing, so that would probably work. Only issue is that they would have to use a compute for something other than Facebook or Email, so the barrier to entry would have to be really, really low.

Read The Bell Curve, mong

*use a computer

Tits or GTFO is a part of our culture.

Women don't like gambling and bizarre tech.

We should lure more commies instead. It's funny to watch commies support and promote a totally ancap concept. Taking their money too.

my father hasn't been raped though.

Get more hawt guys into cryptocurrencies

Why would women bother with hard work and making money?

Like seriously. No matter what happens they get taken care of. They fail in life, their family or husband bails them out. If too ugly, government still bails them out. If country gets taken over the invaders kill the men and give women babies. It's a no lose scenario. 30+ and fucked more men than they can remember? A beta male will still wed them and give half.

Why work? Why try? Why have motivation?

Who is this goddess?

cuck detected

>yfw born too early to hang around slutty 15yo's without people calling the cops

god damn the future is bright

Answer is make it easy for hookers/eacorts to except want to use them boom mind blown

But prostitutes already accept crypto, user

money doesn't work for you, you're just delusional playing with public stocks you don't understand

One of the best CS in my company is a female.
She's also the only female CS...

>One of the best cocksuckers in my company is a female.
>She's also the only female cocksucker...