Good riddance

This board is fucking crash. Thanks to retarded advice here, I've lost $2200 trading leveraged crypto on a CFD service.

Honestly, fuck you you fucking scammers, now I realize you are just a bunch of shills who try and influence the price by circlejerking fake predictions and pretending you are supported by technical analysis which is ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG.

I'm a college student and I work at walmart so I'm completely fucking broke right now, my overdraft is at max and I have 50 bucks in my account, and my paychecks are like $1300-1500 depending on how much overtime I do. My parents aren't rich and can barely afford their rent so I won't be getting bailed out anytime soon. Also, my self esteem has gone through the floor because I'll be majoring in econ and this shows I can't manage my own fucking finances let alone working for a company or government.

So yeah. I hope you feel like shit now you compelte and utter assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

valuewalk.com/2017/07/cryptocurrency-hedge-funds-bitcoin-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao why did you listen to Veeky Forums when talking about buisness? its your own foult that you are retarded

Because I was new to crypto and you guys act like you're experts, but clearly you either don't know shit or you are deliberately manipulating shit for personal gain

in that case why listen to Veeky Forums about anything?

the advice on this site as a whole is generally no-bullshit and redpilled which is why people come here. it's primarily Veeky Forums that's filled with white niggers

Aw, buddy, you don't enter crypto with a huge sum, without any experience and skill, and achieve instant success.. I have no idea why noobs believe the higher your initial deposit is, the higher your odds are.

lul

Honestly, you listen to the 20%, and go against the 80%.

Then you'll make money!

You have to understand that the entire market, stocks, crypto, anything - it's all pretty much zero-sum. Someone ALWAYS loses, someone always gains. Someone gains a lot.

Thus, consider most stock advice, most crypto advice, etc - a shill. Ask yourself - what are THEY trying to get out of this?

Pick out the facts, ignore the opinions. Learn to read data yourself, and form an opinion across an aggregate of facts from lots of opinionated sources.

But still, safest bet? Get the fuck outta here, get the fuck outta stocks, crypto, anything like that. Go with a safe bet - yourself. Earn yourself some money, go to college, maybe buy a duplex and rent out a second unit, do simple shit that earns you money and isn't nearly as risky. Avoid a lot of debt, if you are not good at picking out shills.

You should have lurked more, or not ignore the countless posts warning about shills on this board.

>I'm incompetent
>It's your fault

k bye now

>majoring in econ
>can't even manage NEET money

lmao keep playing the blame game and listening to everyone else. Stay poor fag.

>white niggers
Goy, I...

i'm sorry, op. it's an immature, unregulated market. it doesn't reflect poorly on your skills that everything is manipulated. and everyone is given to emotion sometimes; controlling your emotions is less an issue of skill or personality traits than it is a matter of having a system

You must be very young or very sheltered to take anything in life at face value. Especially on the internet or Veeky Forums of all places.

thanks for the advice

thats honestly what I will have to do right now, since im broke

and I'm trying to chat up some girl atm and she seems interested, but now I can't even afford gas for my car let alone take her out

kill me

say hi to mice in your mum's basement, faggot
I suggest you name the first one DUE DILLIGENCE

This is literally a website that tells darwin awards to make crystals by inhaling chloric gas, after they deleted win32 directory to speed up their windows.

Just do everything opposite the shills say and youll be alright.

When this board started I was a NEET potatoe miner. Within weeks I was a PND millionaire.

If you listened carefully this board told you to buy the recent BTC dip at 1800. Could have made near 50percent returns in under a week.

Also, just fucking hold. Look at market cap of Mercedes and compare with BTC market cap. Now ask yourself: is a global distributed programmable cryptocurrency going to worth more or less than a single company in 5-10 years?

Thanks for the shekels, FAGGOT

>This board is fucking crash. Thanks to retarded advice here, I've lost $2200 trading leveraged crypto on a CFD service.

so let me get this straight: you came in, brand new, to crypto, not understanding how it works, with some random advice from people on the internet, you decide, instead of dipping your foot in with a little bit of money to see what happens, you bet your entire nest egg. Not only that, but you held the losing bet (probably thanks to a HODL meme), to the point of absurdity, thus breaking the bank.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>the advice on this site as a whole is generally no-bullshit
I fucking hate this place now

Trust me man, been there. More than once.

I found some solid mentors, I served a guy coffee working at starbucks who's now funded two of my startups and has guided me through learning business. A business mentor, amazing friend, and sorta like a second dad in some ways, except I taught him to talk to girls, so it wasn't entirely a gift, more a trade.

You're obviously young, so first goal - avoid this, get yourself outta debt, live slim, don't worry about girls or anything long-term. Don't worry about 'big money', the fear of missing out. You gotta move yourself into a stable place before you can chase those dreams, and if you're even conversing here you're probably smart enough to do that.

Seriously. I was there about 10 months ago because a GF of 3 years emptied my bank account, stole my furniture, and threw allegations at me, at the insistence of her parents, no less. Keep them as a side hobby, no more.

bretty gud burn Haji :D he should name the second one DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH XDDD

>Thanks to retarded advice here, I've lost $2200 trading leveraged crypto on a CFD service.
Good fucking riddance you gigantic turbo faggot. You are a fucking failure, your family is ashamed of you, you bring only pain to your loved ones.
Only a true retard would blame a gook hand drawing board on his failures.
Gullible piece of shit, tell me when if once someone on the internet pointed a gun at your head and told you to do anything. You can't, you know why? because you are a ignorant piece of shit that act upon on what random people say.
Guess where are you going to be if you are alive in 20 years.
Take the easy way out and buy some rope.

thanks for the advice man, I am fucked up though, not addicted to drugs or anything but addicted to buying shit, brainwashed by consumerism, if I have money sitting in my account I want to spend it there and then and whatever I buy isn't enough. this is against the advice of successful people who say save all your money

>buying into the le future of currency meme

neets are now more powerful and subversive than the jews

>WAHHH CONSUMERISM BRAINWASHED ME

what possibly made you think econ would be a good major for you?

Chances are that you lost your money because of this
>leveraged crypto on a CFD service

If you had just bought the top 5 coins, even at ATH, you'd still have money now

Fpbp tbqhfam

FPBP

So is everyone here. So fuck that, it's an excuse, 'cause you can change yourself. Put your mind to it. Find people to hold you accountable. Hell, give someone read-only access to bank accounts (emailed bank statements, maybe?) if you have someone you can trust to hold you accountable. Find solutions for yourself.

Are you fucking serious? Take your hands off your keyboard and mouse you faggot and open your fucking brain.

Are you seriously complaining on an anonymous internet board about your IRL problems? Are you serious? No, before you type again are you actually crying right now?

Man the fuck up, maybe you should join the military because you sound softer than baby-lotion. "MUH MUH 2K, MUH CONSUMERISM, MUH GAS"

Bro, every second you just wasted posting this thread and crying and jerking off with your tears you could be out searching for a job or working for money.

welcome to Veeky Forums,
here is a short beginning course:
1. /pol/ is always right
2. Veeky Forums is always wrong

enjoy your stay.

>you could be out searching for a job or working for money.

nobody wants to hire a college student who can work 2-3 days a week and needs time off for exams, and goes home during summer. NOBODY except walmart and other wageslave jobs.

Nice bait kid extra tendie 4u

Sooo are you posting your wallet and heg for change?
Or are you just here to blogpost?

Either way no one gives a shit retard, you deserve to be poor

Nice, just bought 100k!

I'm sorry that happened but literally you should not take advice from anons. You dipshit, all the coins shilled here are scams except btc, ltc, and ethereum.

thanks form making me rich! I'll buy a underage thai girl with your wagecuck money.

Spicy LARP hombre

I know what you mean. My wife doesn't even know that I took out a loan on our house so I could margin trade btc on poloniex. I lost all of it and the bank is going to foreclose next month if I don't come up.

What the fuck am I going to do?

Nice fake post to get real advices from Veeky Forums.

maybe you should get good grades at college, get an internship and get your fucking degree. then u can work at walmart again cause apparently u stupid af anyways

> and you guys act like you're experts
An anonymous person told something on a mongolaian basket weaving forum. No proofs were provided. Gotta believe this one.

Sweet Jesus, OP, you deserved it.

KEK, don't kill yourself

>If he just bought in without leveraging, he'd probably still have most of his money

This is the most accurate statement made about Veeky Forums.

This place is cancer. Literally retarded teenagers thinking they know everything combined with shillers pouring gasoline on the flames. If that wasnt enough the normies now outnumber the oldfags who think they know shit because they were too simple to do something that actually matters with their lives and managed to get an accounting degree and therefore think they are worth more than others because they make more money.

And as that wasn't enough add in some unfunny depressing pink wojak meme and you have Veeky Forums. Welcome to hell.

funniest shit I've read on Veeky Forums today

Jesus I hope you're just memeing

Made me lol. I got 25 bucks from Veeky Forums while I only invested 180.
The board is fine, the problem is you are fucking dumb and deserve to lose money

This is a funny thread, but in all seriousness, this board gives good advice. A lot of you are knowledgeable. I just started investing in crypto today, and this board has been a big help. I'm expecting big gains.

t. shill on a psyop to convince newfags that advice threads should be followed

It's funny, because one large hedge fund is actually making decisions based on crawling Veeky Forums for positive and negative sentiment and shill activity.

OP is b8 to get the rst of us disinterested in crypto, making price drop, allowing him to buy up cheap.
Nice try m8

>It's another "retard who threw money into something he knew absolutely nothing about expect to just magically make huge returns with zero effort on his part" episode

What did you honestly expect would happen

>crawling Veeky Forums for positive and negative sentiment and shill activity.
and then doing the opposite? not a bad idea.

Since when do hedge funds invest in crypto?

mein gott, it actually exists:
valuewalk.com/2017/07/cryptocurrency-hedge-funds-bitcoin-price/

AMA?

don't go OP. i still have bags of DGB and BEAN.
in fact. go fuck your self, tard user.
I could give you a BTC and you would still fuck it up somehow

there is no opposite on Veeky Forums. For any opinion with two possible standpoints there will be two people championing them and both calling eachother retards.

Op is the only person who managed to lose money this year on crypto.

You're seriously retarded, I haven't been wrong with any of my predictions, what posts are you even reading jesus fucking christ

> Shilled BlackCoin and it rose
> Shilled NMR and it rose twice
> Shilled NAUT and it rose initially and still is a good buy in opportunity right now
> Said we would peak 95 bil market cap yesterday and we fucking did

Learn to filter the shit posts from the actual posts with content

BAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHHAAHAH WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAABABHABAHABAAHAHHAAH

sorry this happened to you man

I think everyone learns this at one point. I listened to Veeky Forums when they said to buy golem since it will moon during conference but I've since learned everyone sells during conferences and it plummets. Tough luck, maybe you'll manipulate another new guy and make some cash its the circle of business

Pls give bean
bitbean:2QYy3T9FkvryBoWbDK5tB7snvcxVVxK3R1

There are so many better places to discuss crypto but you followed the advice of Veeky Forums.
>you guise made me feel like I'm shit with finances :'(
You ARE shit with finances, it's cute how you trying to imply that you somehow aren't. Not to mention fucking LEVERAGING money you clearly couldn't afford to lose. You're just a retard sorry OP.

It's actually easy to detect the shills
>new to crypto
>study the market, get informed
>settle on ANS
>suddenly it's shilled in multiple threads
>realize it's nor natural bizposring
>give up
>ANS stagnates and goes down
Homermemo.jpg

No fuck you.
I am a 32 year old single mother dog groomer.
I never heard of Veeky Forums until 3 or 4 months ago. But Berkeley riot coverage led me to /pol/ I figured the site seemed to be filled with interesting people and I wondered what they did for business...that's when I discovered crypto I lurked for a week and researched. I found a site that teaches you how to invest in crypto and anther that teaches how to trade and anther that teaches TA. I paid them to show me the ropes....because I figured Veeky Forums was a bunch of people giving free advice.....and free advice is usually worth what you pay for it..
First thing I learned.....never margin trade in crypto-ever. That's your fault. You see wild charts with dramatic swings and you thought margin trading was a good idea? Fuck you. Drop out and save yourself the money and time.

Learning to differentiate between bullshit advice and legit advice is one of the greatest skills you can acquire, thats not taught in the real world.

You failed and now you're giving up.

Please give me 3$ of btc I'm broke
14tFuDFBXzA6mTVhjwVSAYhwH7fpFjbu3F

>Thanks to retarded advice here
kill yourself faggot

tits or gtfo

Considering how I have zero discipline and lost a bunch of money trading crypto, I've thought about signing up for one of those courses if they're cheap enough. How did that paid training work out for you so far?

how the fuck do you even lose money in a market like this?

Unless you seriously bought high and sold like a weak handed faggot when it dropped, you should be in the green starting basically today.

Are you fucking serious OP? Did you buy and then sell in less than 2 months?
You couldnt even hold onto them for 2 months?
Do you get impatient waiting at the dentist with your mom too?
Do you freak out when schools out and summer starts and its going to be so long its going to be so many months to play outside with your friends

wew

Leverage + noobs don't belong together you dumb cunt

>you are deliberately manipulating shit for personal gain
Welcome to krapitalism you dumb motherfucker

You've learned an excellent lesson about your fellow human beings, especially the female ones. Trust no one. Never anchor yourself down. Etc.

> majoring in econ
> working at walmart
> listened to Veeky Forums and placed a losing leveraged bet on crypto

Wow. you suck. Kill yourself, faggot

It worked. I've made 10grand in 3 months. I put 2 grand in. I haven't mastered shorting and I'm hesitant to try but the way things have been going it seems worth trying. Alex fortin

Did you buy high and sell low? Why are you using leveraging? That's the dumbest thing you can do. It's not Veeky Forums's fault that you're retarded.

you people are my favorite though

when the usdt-xmr market opened on bittrex, I sold my xmr for almost three times its actual price

I did it on a whim, thinking
>nobody can be that stupid

someone bought it instantly, almost immediately after I clicked; I couldn't fucking believe it

like, instant face palm
>omg whyyyy did you buy that
>with like
>no thought

I had to walk away from the computer

I had definitely reached my quota for that day

Yes people are that stupid. look at ZCash launch ffs some dickheads bought it at over 2000btc ICOs the list goes on..
Small caps are where the dumb money is too

Lel is your credit score really high now? Learn from your mistakes, never take out loans.

Shifting responsibility for your losses to a Mongolian bazaar board is no way to be user. You yourself decided to put the fate of your money into the hands of other people, thus you yourself have only yourself to blame for not being diligent enough in your investments.

A lesson in business, my friend. If you have a unique commodity, the world and his wife will try to wrestle it from your grasp, even if they have little understanding as to its true value.
-Donald Love

>Because I was new to crypto and you guys act like you're experts, but clearly you either don't know shit or you are deliberately manipulating shit for personal gain
Clearly you've never been to a bank nor talked to a jew. I feel sorry for you user but this is how the adult world works. This isn't even the worse part yet.

OP probably just lying about his blogpost. We got conned into responding to his bullshit.

I basically just come here for cryptotrader tears memes and pink wojaks nowadays.

Back then we had actually neat stuff like the Australian Stock Market generals.

I miss the good old days.

i feel for you op, but $2200 is a cheap lesson, some people lose A LOT more for the same one.
i got it, your life is shit, but it's not that $2200 that mad it shit

always do your own analysis. there IS some legitimate information being spread on this board, but you should triple check everything stated and make sure they add up

if you can't do that (even if it's only because you don't have the time) crypto-trading likely isn't for you right now.

if you want to make money, you can just buy BTC and try hard to ignore every fact, but

1. even that's not 100% failsafe, something huge can actually happen that'll have an actual long-term negative effect on the price (none of the currently existing coins will make it fail tho, that's for sure)

2. quick wonders are very unlikely. and looking at your situation, even 10x-ing your current savings wouldn't make such a huge difference for you

my recommendation, put what you'd normally put in a bank into BTC, but don't try to 'make money' off crypto trading until you can dedicate an insane lot time to it, and also have decent starting capital

>you can just buy BTC and try hard to ignore every fact
meant to say, try hard to ignore every fluctation (HODL)

invest whatever you have left in bitbeans

if you have taas I would sell it now! Its worth super much in eth now. Honest unjewish advice

You are an idiot man. And 2,2k is nothing.

I'm an expert and this is real advice. Kill yourself. Guaranteed gains.

Let me give you some actual advice from someone who has made a small fortune from calling everyone on biz a fucking idiot:

bitcoin and monero are the only coins. Everything else is a scam, or might as well be a scam due to how useless it will end up being.

I have money in shitcoins of course, but only because you can get tens of thousands for a few dollars during the early stages, and then sell them when they inevitably enjoy a tidal wave of hype from morons.

But if you sell BTC or XMR you're shooting yourself in the foot. HODL applies to these, and anyone trying to convince you to sell these is only doing so because they (stupidly) hope to influence a dip where they can buy back in after realizing their stupidity (like the many idiots who jettisoned their BTC for ETH and are now regretting it and bitterly wishing for a bloodbath)

The fuck are you on about my good man? TaaS came down like the rest of the Eth related tokens from an ATH of ~3+ burgerbux. It's only now been truly recovering. It's not coming down again just because. Eth needsnto fuck up again for it to be affected.

Have you never looked at a blockfolio thread? Most people here have ~$300 in cypto and have no fucking idea what they are doing.

Don't give up on crypto, just don't listen to anyones "tips" as they are scams 99% of the time.

And this is how dumb money work.

Goodbye, OP. Come back on the next hype train - the market will always be here to bitchslap you again.

Very good advice. This advice has also been present on biz all along for those who know how to sort through the shit.

When you think about it the shitcoin shilling is the biz equivalent of teaching people to delete system 32 or make crystals. It's going to wreck those who take it seriously to the point that they won't return. A pretty efficient method of keeping a board free of low IQs I'd say. It's a good way to naturally keep the quality up. Good riddance to OP.

>its your own foult that you are retarded
/thread