How to make money on the darknet?

How to make money on the darknet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzN4WGPC4kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post ads for durgs, get paid, dont send drugs.

who the fuck is going to report you for not sending them their drugs?

ask 8-chan, they would know better

sell lambo, get paid, dont send lambo

Story on pic?

slipped and fell in the shower it looks like.

KILLED HIMSELF IN THE JAIL

screw the dark web, just make a normal website to purchase weed and throw in some buzzwords like you privacy is encrypted and backed by the dark browser

hes the founder of alphabay
he committed suicide in a thai prison after it was decided that he was to be extradited to the us

That's what he gets for having four Lambos.

day of the rake came sooner for him

top kek

SYSCOIN better for it

OpSec brainlet/10

Do youthink is true. He reallydead?

Wouldnt faking your death be the first thing ud do if your a wanted a cyrpto king?

sell light bulbs

It's an interesting thought. If the feds weren't involved since they absolutely would require to see a body, it would probably be really easy to pay off the thai police investigators.

>fake your death
>pay off thai police

>thai police kill you
>keep half of your 100 million in crypto

hmm

Fuck that shit.. i saw the idubbz guy talk about zen-egg and crystal ball wash, from kickstarter.. There even where a couple whom wanted to *buzzword* (go on vacation to Hawaii) and received a paid vacation, for their holiday photos.
Seriously, find some object in Wall Mart or whatever store that is near you. Sell it on kickstarter for ten times the price, perhaps spray paint the shit and repackage it..

does it mean they are only able to catch amateurs?

At least he got his Lambo right?

This is why all the trading sites have user reviews. You will get one of two small orders from people testing if you are legit then no one will ever buy from you again.

youtu.be/pzN4WGPC4kc

>moon to lambo or die tryin

Then you do it again and get another couple of orders.

What's stopping you from making a large amount or accounts and scamming a bit of money through each?

>This one extreme money making secret the darknet doesn't want you to know about.

How long do you think people will keep using new traders if half the new traders are scammers?
You should really watch that video, it does a great job of explaining why the darknet has better customer service than traditional businesses.

SYSCOIN BETER AND SAVE-ER THAN DARCKNET SITES
(USE TOR CONNECT IN SYSCOIN WALLET OPTIONS)

I did watch it.

The only thing stopping this method is if escrows were used everywhere for every transaction.
You can just find some way to do transactions without an escrow and it would work, no?

>How long do you think people will keep using new traders if half the new traders are scammers?
Obviously it's not a sustainable long term thing, but as a way to get some easy money with little work and zero investment, I don't see why not.

hello FBI

>Then you do it again and get another couple of orders.
Any market worth its salt requires a vendor deposit.

And what would the downsides be to doing it in a shitty market?

It would just mean less customers so a bit more time before you get your couple of orders before getting flagged and banned.

Wait he was Canadian? Why tf was he getting extradited to the States, then? Fuck off Ameriniggers.

Why don't you try?
Hint: Most people are not as stupid as you think they are.
Guess: You're not as smart as you think you are.

I don't want to try it. I'm just trying to see if this would be possible or not by asking for ways it can fail.