Fuck Golem

Supercomputer my ass. They make it sound like some Nasa thing. Really it's just a bunch of filthy polacks in a little hut typing on ancient laptops. The head of the group was taking out the trash herself. Thanks for bringing me to this trash while I missed on real gains you scummmm

lmao

oh my god, it's a fucking sjw looking fatty thats running golem??

thank fuck I never got around to buying it

is XEL any better? Any niggers or women?

How can you invest in golem knowing a women is in charge?

ITT: Take a gander at nocoiners, pajeets and dgbcucks complaining because they thought GNT was a short term hold. Fucking moron, this is a 12 month hold, if you can't handle the heat then off yourself. Sell your shit so I can keep accumulating, faggot.

if it were a NASA thing it would be fake, all they make are movies brosef

As a software dev who has a hot female boss I can say that people would be surprised how effective it can be. It really brings out your inner beta and makes you want to work harder and longer just to impress her. And it doesn't even feel like working if you are sitting in her proximity, it's almost like a date but you are both focused on your laptops.

you are assuming this rag tag bunch of poles is ever able to even create this fucking supercomputer. I have my doubts.

That is some top tier beta posting

Make sure you piss sitting down

Why would I piss sitting down? I don't want to touch the dirty toilet seat. And i'm not going to waste time creating a toilet paper throne when I could be hanging out with my hot boss.

Why so mad tho?

You haven't missed the train for Hyperlyth yet

>anything involving the complex structure of a supercomputer
>anyone on the team without a phd
>a woman as a leader, a woman on the team at all
anyone heavily invested in this deserves to lose all their money

bought at 23k

feels fucking bad

kurwa

I met the people from the golem press conference in nyc
theyre pretty cool
smart af
Im holding like 10k usd
>dont worry bros it will moon hard

i'd fuck her. she isn't bad looking at all.

Insignificant drone detected
At least you've come to peace with your position

The only work women are fit for is repetitive tedious tasks and following explicit orders without any initiative or innovation
Honorable mention of exceptions but those are few and far in between

same...

i got a good chuckle out of this thank you user

>Golem
>not iexec
stay poor

>polacks
>female lead dev
>Veeky Forums unironically invests in this

LMAO

please post office ladies

/thread

Now is the time to buy if you've been waiting to jump in

thats why they are 2 month late on their roadmap ?

that's not unusual when you're dealing with software development of any kind.

you mean thats not unusual when youre dealing with POLACKS and FEMALES of any kind

>trusting a bunch of polish subhumans with your money
>trusting a women to lead a team of devs

LMAO

>MUH WIMENS
>MUH POLAND

nice cancerous rambling you got going there m8, make sure to keep posting it in every thread so we can all keep watching how your credibility diminishes as your autismo increases