Proof of stake coins

There is gayer then aids reddcoin, there is our bro bitbean, there is decred which is expensive as all hell to get to staking. What other PoS coins are there? I like the idea of passive income.

Ark and PIVX

how much of either do you need to have to make staking worth it? for instance bitbean I have 200k and sprout about every 4 days or so.

Radium. I make 1 RADS every day or 2 since the coin is pretty under the radar right now. Passive income is nice

how many do you have?

ANS / NEO

Bitbay

how many do you need to get rewards that are worth it? like if you have 1 you aren't probably going to generate donkey balls. For instance, decred ticket right now is like 63 decred. That is 1700 I would have to drop on a coin just to start staking. Bitbean I only had to drop like 400 to get like 200k+.

Vericoin, currently sitting at .25cents, crashed with everything else, but is definitely going to make it back to .50cents +. It's a no brained. I've got my bags filled.

Pandacoin

investing in p&d seems like great way to live a meme.

DOPE coin muh nuggah. Just got a stake reward of 30 coins today. Getting that about once a week with 7000 dope a lopes.

you know, ive always overlooked this one. maybe ill throw a couple hundred at it for shits and giggles. maybe.

I have 3200 Ark (~$1600) which is almost 1 Ark generated per day

The new Signatum will be PoS after 100,000th block. You can mine it before that, so do that or be ready to buy it when it hits Cryptopia.

currently have all rigs pointed at it.

I'm surprised to see Bitbean seems to have the highest staking returns I've seen in POS coins, assuming it stays above 80 sats

>Signatum

Mined so much of that shit the past couple days. If it even hits $1 dollar, I'm on the moon.

get on Neutron bruv

Please accumulate slowly if you decide to buy. This one's very under the radar right now.

>I like the idea of passive income.
I personally don't like the idea of staking coins. Yeah, it seems like passive income at first, but in reality it's VERY unrewarding and VERY risky. Your reward, on the average, is like 5% a YEAR, and since you're obliged to hold a huge amount of coins, your gains totally depend on the current price. If it tanks unexpectedly, the profit from staking will not even closely cover your losses.

What I really like is "proof of capacity". It's a really good concept when you're staking coins just for having free space on your HDD drive. Best of all, no deposit is required. It was pioneered by BurstCoin, and I really wish it was implemented in more altcoins. This idea needs traction.

I've been looking at that one.