3. ETH
4. XRP
5. LTC
6. POSW
7. BTC
8. ANS
9. RDD
10. ARK

and with a couple of exceptions, most of those coins are good solid BUYS. lol....

I'd swap ARK and BTC, and that list looks pretty much accurate. FUCK is a close 11.

11. CFI

ARK_Biz_Classic is pretty bro tier here. I would swap with CFI

where SNT

ETH is a Scam coin.Only valuable coin is LTC,rest are shitcoins

You forgot mooncoin. You can't even mention it without some autist who got scammed jumping into the thread frothing at the mouth.

there are people who actually believe this
or maybe they're just lying to themselves.

>no esp
the literal only time a thread on espers gets made is when its that fake pajeet FUDposting

No,not really.
ESP is such a shitcoin that we had all forgotten about it

BNT for all it represents and what it's trying to do. I sincerely hope that coin sink to the bottom of the ocean.

I'd say Veeky Forums hates all crypto equally

Swap BNT to #1 position most of Veeky Forums made money on DGB and had fun with it. It also spawned dgbchan.

No one here made any money on BNT and it killed the bull market.

ETH is only coin with a real future.

1. ANS
2. DGB
3. LTC

The rest is irrelevant

Lol what a dumb ass. The one and only one thing that matters about a coin is that people believe in it.

ETH holds more confidence from its investors than any other coin except for bitcoin therefore it will never die. Stop believing the shit people who missed the train on here tell you to make YOU feel better about missing the train.

Cant imagine any hate for ANS... if you do market value to coin cap ratio, ANS/NEO has the best chance of hitting 7000% rise mark.

>original company, not ETH based shitcoin
>been featured on chinese news stations
>50 million coins currently
>direct competition with ETH, better scalability
>pays dividends
>in early stages
>only on 5 exchanges

inb4 never trust a chinkcoin bla bla bla

who fucking hates btc?

I would rearrange that but pretty accurate choices. Just a bunch of overvalued, meme'd, pumped, shilled crypto doodoo.
>No one here made any money on BNT and it killed the bull market.
With the jews you lose.

>ETH
>BTC

are you high?

are YOU?

People who didnt buy the dip and non-holders.

Why would that ratio matter even a tiny amount?

Example:
Invest 100 dollars into A and B
B: 10mil market cap, 100coins, 100k/coin
A: 10mil market cap, 100kcoins, 100/coin
So you would have 0.001 of a Bcoin, and 1Acoin.

For a 10x return you would need B to reach 1mil/coin. This would give it 100mil market cap.

For a 10x on A, you would need it to hit 1k/coin which would mean a 100mil market cap.

You can see clearly that in both cases the required market cap increase is the same. The ratio between cap and coin count was irrelevant - the only thing that matters is what the market cap is when you bought and sold.

fuck you, mooncoin is literally dog-shit-garbage tier

I actually love bnt because it will go up a lot with upcoming projects like stox.com
I have a giant screencap folder of nobancs laughing but we will see

People here really don't like eth for soem reason lol. Must be all the scam icos or lack of competence in the dev team and any support they've gotten has just been like an adult patting an autistic kid on the back.

dont care about A and B coin

ANS has $460M market cap, 50mil coins.
ETH $25B market cap , 98mil coins

My point it, there is potential based on the similarities of the 2 platforms and only ANS has potential for very high growth in the near future. ETH will still go up, but it seems to have plateaued from its big gain and wont overtake BTC anytime soon.

how dumb are you?

u cn buy sir ...

I bought and held a metric fucktonne of ETH at $9-14, so you tell me. Im seeing similarities with ANS/NEO. Do you have a valid point here?

Which ones are good buys m8?

?

Is this guy right or retarded

People hate bitbean for some reason, I really don't get it since it's such a strong and promising coin. I think it's because deep down they know it will successful when they laughed at it to begin with.

I literally ask myself this at least once per thread.

Tbh i think you have to be mentally retarded to use anything besides btc/ltc or monero at this point in time

>Hating on BTC
Might as well leave crypto. This market wouldn't even exist if not for Bitcoin's success.