Retard here

Retard here,

I own a small staffing company that specializes in general labor/handyman projects. I've found a way to capitalize on poor, subhuman niggers & actually make a profit off of it.

Im only 23, but the business is making me like 2 bitcoin a month.

Before I get married/have kids/settle down, im about to buy a shitty house in a nigger area for dirt cheap. It's not COMPLETELY nigger infested, but pretty close.
I bought the house for 70k.

My plan:

>Build 10' cinder block wall around the property (should cost about 10k-15k because the yard is small)
>Make a gated entrance (5k)
>install a safe front door
>keep a shotgun in house
>keep a pistol in glove compartment

After 4 years of this, I either sell the house or rent the house out to poor retards.

I'm saving a fuckton of money that I would be spending living in a $1000 a month apartment near downtown, & im still extremely close to downtown where I work.

Does Veeky Forums think I'll survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

trulia.com/local/jacksonville-fl/tiles:1|points:1_crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that your car?

If you think a 10 foot cinderblock wall and a gate is going to stop niggers you are fucking retarded.

You are going to be looking over your shoulders at all times and getting alarmed with every noise and you won't always be on your guard.

If you are only going to be there for 4 years then fucking rent an apartment where you feel safe you fucking moron.

It will cost half as much and you don't have to deal with any of that bullshit.

No guard dog?

Is it in a place with stand your ground/castle defense doctrine laws that let you shoot and kill home invaders?

Because if it is:
>Don't bother with a wall or any security
>Put a big TV and sound system and other expensive shit so it's visible from a front window
>Hunker down inside the house in a closet or behind a couch, put on your camo, crack a few cold ones
>When the nigs break in, take them by surprise and blast them with a shotgun

>Im only 23
stop saying "only" as it is something somewhat notable. the worst kind of humblebrag.

Enjoy getting robbed minimum of 4 times per year whitey

Fucking cinder block fence lel

Is this bait? Building a 10' cinder block wall around the house is going to make you look like a scared little bitch which will cause the nigs to nig -they can smell the fear. Just put bars on the doors and windows and mind your own business like a normal person.

Other than that, plan's pretty solid, what's the mortgage rate?

>Be the one white guy in niggerville who killed several of them
>Family members and friends of the thieves who you have never met take umbrage
He would be gunned down within the month. it doesn't matter how fucking well armed you are if you don't know who is out for you.

Look I get that you want to hurt people but that is fucking retarded. It's hostile territory.

just save a little longer and get a house in civilization

>ghetto niggers listening to a 23 year old white boi
>2 bitcoin/month
keep larping faggot

Mostly this. Bought my first house a lot younger than you OP after starting a business.

I grew up poor though so I bought my first house in a nice area. It never even crossed my mind to save money by living in a horrible area.

I am curious where you would have grown up where you would even want to live in a low income area by choice when you dont have to.

Yeah but the problem is I can't afford a better house yet.

I also don't want to fork rent money over to a Jewish landlord.

If I buy a shit house, build wall/gate & renovate it a little myself, I can resell for more $.

Plus it's close as fuck to downtown while all the affordable white areas are far as fuck away in the suburbs (literally 25-30 minutes)

You should check the sites where they show crime statistics and share a screenshot of the crime for that neighborhood.

By the way, pic related is an example of how cheap some houses can be right next to downtown.

This. White don't have herd/tribe mentality of niggers, and spics.They will always seek vengeance for you defending yourself against their kin.

Just buy a plot of land, and a double wide. Get your own well, septic tank, and solar panels. Then you cna laugh when all the urban areas are awash in shit.

I don't know where to find that.

It's in downtown Jacksonville right next to the jaguars stadium

How long was the house you are looking at on the market before you bought it? Do you think that you can just resell this place that as you said is fucking horrible? Why would anyone with the money WANT to live there?

You are pricing the house out of the range of anyone who would want to live there. You are a very special case. Bite the fucking bullet and just get an apartment where you don't have to spend all the time and effort making sure you aren't raped and murdered every day.

That cinderblock wall gonna come down hard when raquesha be leanin down the road while cryin cuz bae done left her and ran off with the last of the rock.

That brand new lexus SUV gonna fuck that wall up proper, and she aint got insurance no more.

Go chain-link fence and a big ass dog.

Bro I live in a nigger area too, I get free rent as I helped 'renovate' the place. I got robbed once but it was because I got too comfy, I walked down a dark block at 2am what did I expect, lived here 6 months no problems just get deadbolt locks on the inside of the door to make you feel safe, make sure the place doesn't look vacant and open/close blinds every now and then, turn on different lights in your house, you want a happy middle, EG if you have security cameras or crazy security measures and threats people will think you have something valuable. Just have locks on windows, a beware of the dog sign somewhere on a gate or other noticeable area. Most people here have guns and pitbulls so breaking into a house for a tv is not worth it and they are more likely to jump out of a car and get peoples phones and wallets. Also I wouldnt advertize that you have a gun as people will want to steal it or if they do want to rob you they will bring guns of their own= bad situation. Just don't bother people and they wont bother you, I also have a sturdy door and lock on my bedroom just incase someone does get in so they cant creep into my room

I can actually build the wall for like

Isn't that what they call a "shotgun shack"?

Kek whats a shotgun shack?

>Jacksonville
trulia.com/local/jacksonville-fl/tiles:1|points:1_crime

Theres a better site that shows like exact spot plus crime for recent ~6 months but cant find it at the moment.

Ultimately do whatever you want but if possible, just grab an apartment or condo near downtown. Owning houses isnt all that great and since youre young you might like the freedom of not being tied down.

Also put the bare minimum down. Dont do 20%+ to avoid the PMI.

if you want to be super safe, you could have a bookcase door fitted so that nobody would even know where you are and cant get to you, I have my valuables in my room so all they can steal from my house is a microwave and kettle

The area the house is in is actually safe according to this crime map.

But anyway let's be honest, If I keep to myself, don't bring people over, and don't do anything flashy/suspicious, I doubt anyone's gonna come trying to break in.

Plus, a 10 foot wall/gate/barred windows keeps most things out.

why don't you just kill niggers for fun, bait them into robbing you and kill them, take their $15 and cocaine and make profit

>bookcase door

Kek this seems autistic as fuck but would probably work

I'm honestly just hoping the niggers are deterred by the wall/gate/safe door

build that wall out of books and job applications. Nigger-proof that shit dawg