Reddcoin = Deddcoin?

Has Reddcoin died? I remember fags comparing it to XVG where is RDD now?
I don't see any posts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddcoin.com/
reddcointalk.org/topic/1280/reddcoin-latest-developments
rt.com/business/397106-ripple-cryptocurrency-rose-thousands-percent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully it goes down to 1 satoshi and even then it is overvalued. this coin is never going to be worth anything just because the whole premise of it is to replace "likes" on social media with these coins and no one in their right mind will heavily donate serious money for random pics on instagram. (unless they are hot thot pics)

guess whales gone. ^^

It's supposed to a tipping platform for nerds on social media through usernames

I don't understand why you and biz are being overly cynical about this

REDD-ID will be out this year, so judge how useful it is then, until then speculative values on a market place isn't a just estimation on how useful something is

Also biz is filled with people just trying to make money, so they aren't that interested in the ACTUAL development of a currency

I don't see any dates about Redd ID anywhere...
just estimaed pictures

From what I've read and seen I can assume it's pretty much completed

My guess would be that they aren't releasing much about it because of August 1st, and to avoid a pump and dump

No need to buy it than lol. We all trust this coin! Developers are active and you will cry at the end here on biz...

Where did you see that?

Reddcoin's leddit page

>than
>ending sentence with exclamation point
It's like reddit and pajeet had a shill baby. Are you slavic?

Yeah, it's dead. To all the retards still holding, enjoy your ride back to 5 sats. To all those who don't know what is Redd-ID, that the Discord group from Plebbit shills here:

It is a tipping platform. That's all it is. Nothing revolutionary, or something that'd be worth noting. Plus if you want to use it, you need to pay the devs, depending on how long your username is.

The "devs" have been promising this shitty Scam-ID for 3 years already. Proves how incompetent they are. This isn't any better than Mooncoin.

Also the retards in the discord haven't heard of "buy the rumour, sell the news."
The Redd-ID rumour is already priced in. When they finally (if they) announce it, it will drop back to where it belongs and won't recover for another year. Come at me, prove me wrong.

Also, tipping coins always go wrong. Remember Dogecoin? It failed because nobody likes giving free money. The only shills on here are reddit invaders.

Cancer coin. Lost 1 btc on it during the crash. Only coin that recovered only about 20% everything else recovered like 50%.
>MUH REDDDDDD IDDDDDDDD :DD

Kek, see you butt hurt no coiners when RDD hits 30k sats

This coin is confirmed atleast 10 cents if rdd hits screencap this post

Homo Up there has a serious ass fucking that left him salty. Just because you sold your bags at the crash and lost all your investment doesn't mean shit. Your the ignorant one with no obvious research and all your doing is flaming the crowd. Good job sister fucker. Go troll your moms house biatch

>Has Reddcoin died?

Yes it literally has

reddcoin.com/

They are updating it

Update inc you fucking cunt! Cry now!

Pajeet, did you poo in the loo?

>research
Pajeet, only because the coin is shit-cheap doesn't mean it's good. There is no research to be done on this shitcoin. Your shitty Scam-ID is the this only thing that keeps this scamcoin alive.

>muh Redd-ID
>much normies will love it
>muh $1 EOY

reddcointalk.org/topic/1280/reddcoin-latest-developments

Your point? Just "thnx for keeping this communty alliv" type of garbage. Nothing worth mentioning. RDD scamcoin is dead, i have already made a shit ton of profit buying at 5 and selling at 120.

Another bitcoin rival makes its mark in cryptocurrency world rt.com/business/397106-ripple-cryptocurrency-rose-thousands-percent/

based on what it is. you're a fool if you think it'll ever reach 30k sats.
we'd be luckily with 300-600 sats and even 1k is extremely ambitious.

MOON

80 sats in 5 hours

buy or be left out.

making almost 8 times my money. Sounds good.

RDD in the house

ITT: fags who think that social media isn't big.

seeing as rdd was built just to be a tipping system on reddit you're actually hoping for more autism

>more autism
>not happening

Waiting til REDD-ID comes out before I sell. At the rate it's going, I'm gonna be a bag hodler for years

reddit is pretty big

Yeah well see you at 1000 sats