Next big shitcoin pump! Futuregold on Nova!

Did you miss Unify, Score coin and Chain Coin pumps? Future gold is 3 days old only and has top 5 volume on nova (30 btc) with only 7 mil coin supply. Only trading at 190 sats. 2000 sats in a few days is pretty much guranteed.

please buy my bags, the post.

Lol....dumbass..

this coin just started. No one is trying to get u yo buy any bags. Like i said....2000 sats pretty much guranteed. Shitcoins have been exploding during the bear market.

A shame you guys always miss out on pumps before they happen. How many of you are bag holding chain coin afyer jumping in late?

16% premine - a 1.5% fee. No roadmap. This is a non starter.

Forget the premine. This is being pumped...plain snd simple. Look at volume and the buy order history. It's being bought and sold in waves. Will pump big.

How about I just buy some BitBean instead, at least they have a funny logo

Bitbean has high marketcap and is already pumped. Lets pump this coin to moon. Definitely a group is orcgestrating a pump right now. Lets get 4 chan on it too. Can reach 10 k in one pump. Sell orders are razor thin.

Who is in on this pump with me? Sell walls super thin with low supply. We can get it to 10k sats almost imediately. You retards woukd rather pump a 100 billion supply coin like moon coin to fucking 10 sats.

Futyre gold will pump. But we can start it sooner.

fuck off pajeet

Fuck off SEC

Observe the poor bagholder in it's natural habitat, one of the last of his kind...

This is pretty sad to watch honestly

Guys, i shit you not. This will be at least 1000 sats without you in 1 week. I have made 52.5 btcs on shitcoins in this bear market so far.

Fgold will pump and already has top 5 volume. The money is getting in early on these shit coins. Stop fucking losing your money on the tier 1 giant marketcap alts which are falling or just making 10 percent gains. I will screenshot its current price and order book then show u losers one week later. Order book is all green atm.

Look at this order book. All green. 30 bitcoin volume. 2000 sats soon......1,000 guranteed.

what on earth makes you think it would go 2000 sats? no one is going to take you seriously with that kind of hyperbole

also those timestamps in your picture don't really make me want to have anything to do with this coin

Coin supply is incredibly low idiot. 2000 sats on this is like equivalent to 2 sats on RDD coin or 100 sats on pivx.

coin demand is incredibly low also lmao

Someone just bought up around 460,000 coins to 236 sats earlier today. But yeah.....no demand.....wtf...if u cant even look at buy history, dont post.

Flash coin is a definite 10x within a few months great time to accumulate NOW

GTFO here with flash coin. This is fgold thread.

nah actually this flashcoin thing looks pretty promising instead of fag gold, this is a flashcoin thread now!

3499 coins just bought at 197 sats on fgold.

24,999 coins just bought at 199 sats. Hurry before this thing lifts off. Just confirmed that a big pump group is behind this.

249 sats!!!! Get in before 500 you little top tier alt losing peasents.

Buy support growing rapidly. 25,000 coin buy wall at 200 sats. Get in now.

257 sats....buy support increased times 3. Have you fags never seen a real pump before?

still trying huh

fuck off pajeet

Facts: 1)this coin has done nothing hut gone up in price and volume
2) you choose to ignore this
3) there is a group actively pumpi g this
4) zero redistance until 1500 sats plus
5) anyone who ignores this chance is a newbie idiot
6) you will likely buy in at the top when ypu see it on the biggest gainers list
7) you will cry jyst like digibyte bagholders because you bought late