Best altcoins to invest in right now?

I'm going to throw $50 USD worth of bitcoin at an altcoin or two. What do you suggest, Veeky Forums? It seems like most of the major altcoins are really down at the moment.

Ride the bean

BE the bean

Buy IOTA.

It's cheap and arguably what's going to kill Bitcoin now that it's been taken over by miners with ulterior motives.

Ok. $20 into Bitbean I go.

Is IOTA on poloniex? I am only buying alt curriencies listed on poloniex, sorry.

Damn, Bitbean doesn't seem to be on poloniex either...

Bancor

who are you apologising to? your future self?

hopefully you didnt actually do that, put your money in ETH, LTC or big daddy BTC.

If you bought the bean, you will lose and scream.

I want to experience higher risks

Metal MTL

Take your pick,
LBRY Credits
Siacoin
Strat
Bitshares
GRC
Syscoin
GNT

Monero is a great buy right now.

Oops never mind, didn't see you were just putting in snack money.

Where do you buy this shit?

best bet is stratis

could easily reach ethereum levels, it has roughly the same circulating supply and is just starting to get icos this past week

it will go over 200$.

Get fiat into bitcoin and ETH by going to an exchange website like coinbase and kraken. Then transfer your BTC/ETH into a different website like poloniex that lets you trade more smaller currencies.

Monero seems to be a good investment right now, i'm mining some just in case.

I see that, but some of these aren't even on poloniex... I guess for these small coins you have to just sign up for w/e they happen to be on.

OP is an italian neet femanon.

There's other websites out there that let you trade even more coins, but they are pretty sketchy. Poloniex and Bittrex are the gold standard.

when is this shit gonna drop back down to 50 cents so i can buy in

Viacoin. Mostly because biz says it's a shit coin.

Mostly you should do the opposite of what biz faggots will tell you. I've had better luck making my own decisions

Excellent one for longer term. Got 10 GIOTA need more.

Rdd
Verge

Have made some OK gains on LBRY and QTUM did give me a nice gain today.
Of course I'm fucking around with a small sum of money

SONM is super cheap, no matter what people say it will moon for sure.

Vericoin. Currently at 26cents will have no problem making it back to 52cents+. Why don't you want to double your money??

LGD

>ETH, LTC or big daddy BTC.
dumb move those coins are too expensive, buy a small pajeetcoin that will moon