Hey

How come polfags and Wewuzzers keep going on about Khazars even though the scientific and historical communities relevant here reject Ashekazi Jews and others having major ties to the Caucasus and Eastern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_preprints/41/
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543#affil-auth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Hebrew
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/08/ashkenazi-jews-are-probably-not-descended-from-the-khazars/#.VxATwo-cFPY
nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/full/nature09103.html
plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/elhaiks-at-it-and-wrong-again.html?m=1
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you think the holocaust was fake, thereby going against established history, by which you are then free to seek your own path, from this you find ways to justify your anti Semitism, and to disprove their claims of origin.
Just look at the Nazis planting pots with swaztikas on them

The current "Jews" are objectively Khazars. They admit it themselves, just read Shlomo Sand and Koestler.

and the holocaust is a meme too right friend?

>I can't list any acceptable studies.

Sure, Achmed.

Ashkenazi Jews are Italian converts mixed with some Judean DNA and probably a slight accumulation of Germanic over over the many centuries of living in Central and Eastern Europe.

> Ashkenazi Jews are Italian converts

Only maternally. Their paternal side is largely Near Eastern.

> some Judean DNA

They're only around 50% European.

>Jewish communities across the globe share a common "genetic thread", according to a 2010 study led by geneticist Harry Ostrer of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. Genetic analysis of seven Jewish groups (Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Italian, Turkish, Greek and Ashkenazi) identified two distinct clusters that split about 2,500 years ago: European/Syrian Jews and Middle Eastern Iraqi and Iranian Jews.
>Ostrer's team also found strong genetic ties between each of the two groups and their non-Jewish neighbors: The closest genetic relatives of the Middle Eastern group are Druze, Bedouin and Palestinians, and for European Jews, it is Italians.

Source: haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

If we're posting research:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_preprints/41/

> Employing a variety of standard techniques for the analysis of populationgenetic structure, we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other Jewish populations, and among non-Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East. No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region. Thus, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate corroborates the earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe, that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations, and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.

nature.com/articles/ncomms3543#affil-auth

> Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus. Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe. These results point to a significant role for the conversion of women in the formation of Ashkenazi communities, and provide the foundation for a detailed reconstruction of Ashkenazi genealogical history.

Maternally European, Paternally Near Eastern.

You can tell from their translations.

Shalom is some yiddish bullshit, in Paleo-Hebrew it was Shalawam. Elohim is some yiddish bullshit, in Paleo-Hebrew it was Ahlahayam

Still waiting for those acceptable studies. Where's the Caucasus mixture?

>The current "Jews" are objectively Khazars. They admit it themselves, just read Shlomo Sand and Koestler.
Yes, because the scholarship of one Jewish person is representative of the collective hivemind that are the jewish people, right? You also fail to mention that Sand's hypothesis has been debunked by other scholars, some of whom were also jews.
>inb4 jews are covering it up!

Let me guess, both of you deny the Holocaust and Rape of Nanking too.

polfags and SJWs have an irrational fear of academic professionals. Hence the scorning of works and scholars that withstood scrutiny and shilling of the fringe and laughingstocks. Hipsters.

Because in their tiny little brains, they think it matters to the legitimacy of the state of Israel.

How do a bunch of mongrelized Ashkenazi think they have any right to any land in the Middle East despite being estranged from it for 2,000 years?

I hope for the sake of your credibility that you're not a New Worlder.

Even if I was I would have lived longer and had a more legitimate claim to my nation than the Jews do in Israel.

test

Honestly, I think it's more that they can't understand the distinctions within academia, so assume all academics are equally valuable, and then just go with whatever one fits their confirmation bias.

>Because you think the holocaust was fake,
but it is FAKE

your a dorable

>the holocaust is a meme too
yes, it is

Because the /pol/beard must believe its fantasies to avoid realizing its own pathetic state and committing suicide

The Hebrew they speak today isn’t Hebrew at all, it’s called Yiddish. It’s a Germanic language written with Modern Hebrew letters and pronounced with vowels. Vowels were added to the Hebrew during the time of the Greeks and Romans after about 200 B.C.E. Even though the Greeks had an oral language they had no written language at this time.

>We Achmeds Wuz Hebrews N Shieet

Run off pol.

>ITT: pol goes total we wuz

Pol wouldn't be run by Tyrone Da Israelite Egyptian Redskin would it?

>Muslims are subhuman we wuzzers
>proceeds to tell people to go to /pol/

No Ari, you're /pol/ now.

It's due to political/ideological bias - Israel/Jesus being Jewish. But to be fair zionists are just as bad.

And among marxists and people on the far left who object to ethnic identity.

You can read more here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/

>be me, ashkenazi
>took a DNA test because I wanted to prove that I was the descendant of a mighty steppe nomad
>instead get told that I'm a fucking bedouin

I wish I was a Khazar

Ashkenazim are Israelites. This is a 23andme of a Samaritan.

even north african would be better than this

This is false. It's still a Semitic language in structure.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Hebrew

Ashkenazic Jews and Druze are genetically closer to one another than Middle Eastern populations.

> And among marxists and people on the far left who object to ethnic identity.

They only do so for non-muds.

Samaratians are surely an example of a Levant population free of mixing with Nigger slaves, Arabian migrants, and Egyptians.

>implying the modern Middle East is the same as the Biblical one.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/08/ashkenazi-jews-are-probably-not-descended-from-the-khazars/#.VxATwo-cFPY

> Setting aside the historical fuzziness of the paper, the major issue I have is that though the methods are totally kosher, so to speak, the data you put into them strongly shape your outcomes. Dienekes and Maju both anticipated my own key concern. The “Middle Eastern” aspect of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry might in fact be most well represented by populations in the zone of the northern Fertile Crescent and Eastern Anatolia; rather near or overlapping with the homelands of several of the Caucasian populations used in the above study as a proxy for Khazars. Additionally, modern Palestinians (the HGDP data set) are used as a reference to the Middle Eastern ancestors of Jews. I now believe that the Arabian contribution to the ancestry of Levantine and Iraqi Muslim population which dates to after the 7th century, and differentiates Muslim Arabs from their local non-Muslim Arab* co-ethnics, is significant. Perhaps on the same order of Germanic ancestry in modern England which dates to the 6th century and later. In plainer language the Caucasian component that is being detected in this paper may simply be a indigenous Middle Eastern ancestral element which has now been somewhat displaced northward in its modal frequency due to the expansion of the Arabs, and later the admixture of some Sub-Saharan admixture among Muslim Arabs.

Razib Khan speaks. Niggers, Achmeds, and pol lose again.

>They only do so for non-muds.
>Razib Khan speaks. Niggers, Achmeds, and pol lose again.

Injecting racism unnecessarily into this. Every single thread.

The Anciet Hebrews weren't Achmeds and the "Caucasus" element is a pre-Arabian invasions leftover.

this

nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/full/nature09103.html

>SHIEETTT

what does this mean?

That Palestinians aren't da reel Hebrews N Shieet. Samaritians cluster with Cyprots and Druze. Palestinians are down there with Arabians.

plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

WE ACHMEDS WUZ HEBREWS N SHIEET

Doesn't this prove they were Khazars?

yes, Khazars were from modern day Georgia see

Druze are Arabs

So tell me why they don't cluster with them instead of Levantines like Druze Achmed.

Nice try Achmed, but Arabians (Saudis, Yemenites,) don't cluster with Druze.

Also:

>Greeks and Armenians are Khazars

Read the graph, Achmed. Ashkenazi Jews are also linked to Greeks and Armenians.

I wonder how many You Iz Khazars posters are either Niggers, Stormcucks pretending to cry ocer the Palestinians, and Arabians LARPing as da reel Hebrews.

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/elhaiks-at-it-and-wrong-again.html?m=1

>You see, Ashkenazim are now no longer simply Khazarians but are originally Northeastern Anatolians who spoke a... "Slavo-Irano-Turkic" language. And that language is apparently Yiddish because all of the linguists who are pretty sure it's a Germanic language are quite wrong according to Elhaik and this is because the genetics supposedly supports a nonsensical fringe theory.

Even Elhaik gave up on his Khazars.

Jews are Persian-Turk-Slavs?

Just Ashkenazi. And no. Elhaik's just a Jew version of a European cuck.

>"Oy vey, we aren't those some Hebrew christ-killers Goyim"
>"Judaism is just a religion, goy"

David Duke is still a thing?

What is this? Was figurine on the table a replica of his erect penis? It appears to have a pee hole (meatus) a little below the glans (head), since it is believed that he had hypospadias. The scrotum also looks a little narrow like it only had one testicle. What else could the Sculpture be if not?

it looks like some kind of alien device for pleasure

we all know hitler was visited by

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

He doesn't support Muh Khazars either.

He used to, he just realized he can't call Jews christ-killers and Khazars at the same time.

thanks.

Who are you?