Programmer here

Programmer here.

What are some cool things that you guys would like to see me implement as Ethereum smart contracts?

you aren't getting my ICO ideas, faggot. make up your own

ICO's are retarded. I want to make something practical.

make some easier secure payment with ebay or something

a girl said i looked like an anteater and said i was the ugliest guy in our grade during my time in middle school. she broke me that day

How do I make sure goods were actually exchanged and handle dispute resolution?

hello sir.. in india we make offering to worshipping place... mbe blockchain for donating sir ! :D

Smartcontract delivery.
Pay small extra fee for letting buyer check on the product and sign to release money from smartcontract.

Cyber security consultant here...

Is there some way in which we can implement PKE or handshakes with ETH smart contracts? Or any smart contract?

How about something NOT in Ethereum?

I'd like to see a Stratis project. Or hell, Obsidian when it comes out later this year.

post face

Copyright/IP enforcement protocol. A platform/system which will automatically activate royalty transactions when copyrighted material is posted on sites. I'm imagining a crawler, image, text, video recognition software, and some kind of distributed database of instances so double-charges aren't made.

Programmer here.

Ethereum is worthless as a platform.

Programmer here

Would you like to be able to upboat your consciousness into Ethereum might talk to Vitalik bout it

Programmer here. This guy is retarded. Probably works with jQuery all day and thinks he is a programmer.

burn

Ahaha le programmer here!

if (lmao)
printf("LMAO !\n");

return toUrMomBasement;

Programmer here

Programmer here

escrow service

there is literally nothing wrong with working with jQuery

kek ya right. fuck you captcha wtf is your problem

spoiler: smart contracts are only good for gambling services