What motivates you, Veeky Forums?

Pussy.

If I got regular sex, I would just be content in life to sit here in my apartment and keep my mediocre job until I die.

But not getting sex is like a signal from the market that I am not good enough. Buying a house, investing massive proportions of my income into crypto, getting a better higher paying job, planning to start a business, planning to become a landlord, buying a new more expensive car, exercising, learning new skills, all of these things I do for one thing and one thing only. To increase my chances of getting pussy.

I must keep grinding. I am still too weak. One day I will finally have sex and not be a virgin anymore

I want to be in a financial position where nobody can have any leverage on me, thats what motivates me.

you can get sex and be poor, you just have to find a girl who doesn't care about money. Its not that hard

freedom

freedom to not have to be a wageslave anymore

>Its not that hard

It actually is that hard, every single action I take in my life is dedicated toward getting sex and I still have never been successful

That's probably why you aren't having sex.

Maybe your coming off as desperate?
Might need to chill out a bit.

Well at least you're honest OP

That mindset is toxic to getting pussy. Just go buy a whore so you can get your head on straight.

if you need money to get bitches your are a pathetic loser.

women are the most overrated thing in the world and love is a meme.

if you do happen to find a legit girl, all you have to do is not be a fucking faggot, and try not to cheat on them - if you do cheat on them, make sure they never find out (honestly out of respect to them)

1. You have horrible taste, where the fuck are her eyebrows
2. You must be terrible at communicating with women or physically disfigured or something because there's no way someone doing all of what you described could fail so horribly without there being something blatantly wrong going on.

Are you tremendously ugly? If not, how do you normally hit on women?

If I didn't try then guess what, I still would not get sex. Saying "achieve your goal by doing nothing to try to achieve it" is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If anything I need to try harder

I like having things (games, clothes, food, etc) and i need money to buy these things so this keeps me going basically, if i don't work i won't have shit.

There's nothing wrong, in fact I occasionally get hit on by low tier women. However women attractive enough to catch my attention simply do not have any interest in me, I'm like a talking part of the scenery to them. Probably I am too low status and need to increase my status especially via wealth. I'd guess that very few women in the world would turn down Elon Musk.

you should stop jacking off to hentai and foster some real desire.

Kek. When looking for casual sex women don't give a shit about a mans financial status.

this is accurate as fuck for anyone who has actually seen a vagina before

sooo, not accurate for 90% of Veeky Forums

cmon dude, let's only post stuff that's helpful here.

Don't be silly. Getting pussy is great user, I hope you get to do it someday.. but being rich and stunting on these hos 24/7 has got to feel even better. I can't wait until I achieve that.

>Hi. Elliot Rodger here.

You have the same mindset as the supreme gentleman. You aren't having sex because you aren't attractive.

Lift weights, have hobbies, and read the red pill. Basically, be cool not gay. There's nothing wrong with working hard at your job but even rich fags still don't know how to have sex

I can't think of anything more pathetic than being this desperate to have your existence validated by some whore only slightly less worthless than yourself.

Elliot Rodger didn't do anything to improve himself besides buy a lottery ticket. As for me I am always working on my career and my financial goals.

When I become a multimillionaire with a business empire then I will finally get a girl to like me.

>Lift weights, have hobbies, and read the red pill.
...did you read the OP at all? I do all of these things extensively.

Same mindset though. You feel entitled to women way out of your league physically. Just get lots of plastic surgery. It's the only chance you have.

>You feel entitled to women way out of your league physically

Actually this is the literal opposite of the sentiment I have expressed in this thread. Try learning to read some time.

No I didn't read your beta shit. If you do these things why are you still so gay? I recommend just hanging around real men so you have a role model. because it's obvious you are like this effeminate bitch boy

Yeah brah listen up

Heres the deal, user
Right now, youre trying hard..like too hard to get that pussy
To actually get pussy like to the point where it gets annoying, you have to:

>literally actually not give a fuck what these broads do or say because you user, yes (you) can just go down to the shit bar a little before last call, go inside and go bang the girl that still standing there alone of your choosing
>be confident in yourself
>most of fucking all user, dont be a try harding douche, like u most likely probably have been..

Just be cool

Real men like some pussy tough guy on the internet? Go fuck yourself faggot.

All you had to do was buy bitbean

If you knew what women were really attracted to you'd understand. But you don't and refuse to listen. The women you want like facially attractive men. If your face is shit you won't get the women you want. But go ahead and work yourself to death. You might score with your money but she will never be satisfied with you.

Sex is overrated. Its hyped up your whole life. I always have to jack off after having sex because masturbating is so much better.

Or maybe ill fuck my girlfriend, virgin

What hes trying to say is that you may never "merit" your way with attractive women with money and status. Women are soveriegn beings and may not find you worthy of sex even if you make it rich. You need to go ahead, close your eyes and fuck an ugly girl who has a natural desire to be with you

Listen to this man. Don't put pussy on a pedestal.
And don't buy DGB

enough for rent, food and healthcare the rest of my life without dealing with normies ever again.

>If I got regular sex, I would just be content in life to sit here in my apartment and keep my mediocre job until I die.

>Buying a house, investing massive proportions of my income into crypto, getting a better higher paying job, planning to start a business, planning to become a landlord, buying a new more expensive car, exercising, learning new skills, all of these things I do for one thing and one thing only. To increase my chances of getting pussy.

This is really kind of nuts. And maybe you didn't see it but there's another thread on here by a millionaire dude who still doesn't have a girlfriend.

If this is what you're obsessed with, your best and most direct way to increase your chances are by dressing fashionably and simply hanging around girls more, whether at bars or recreational clubs or yoga or possibly easiest of all, somewhere you can do volunteer work. the more interaction you have with girls, the more likely it is to happen naturally. you can start with easier shit like anime conventions or tabletop gaming cafes or whatever if you get anxious around girls, because you'll easily be the least autistic and best dressed person there. but buying lambos and becoming a landlord and all that roundabout shit isn't going to get you anywhere but spending money on hookers and dealing with golddiggers who wanna marry you for a green card only to divorce you soon after, look what happened to ya boi Rich Piana.

Now that's enough of this. there's a board for this shit and I'm not even gonna dare type out the 3 characters.

>Pussy
Kek, what a juvenile motivation. You will likely not make very far with a goal like that. Same goes for people who want money just to buy big houses, lambos and shit like that.

How does that make your boyfriend feel?

you're setting up yourself for pure misery. no woman will want a guy whose sole motivation to achieve anything is to get their dick wet or to attract women. that's like the ultimate turn-off and everyone will see right through your desperation and vacuous drive. you'll end up being used and abused and fall ever deeper into the incel abyss

Getting pussy is like water bending or some shit. Every move should be fluid and natural. Look like you're not trying but actually be trying very hard. Empathy is very important especially if you haven't talked to girls much. Just talk to people and don't let anyone know how badly you want to fuck them until it's too late and they're socially obligated to have sex with you. Get a tinder. Don't be ugly. Don't be gross. It's not rocket science.

The only thing stopping you getting pussy is you beating yourself up with your attitude, listen to how you're talking to yourself

>I am not good enough
>I buy shit to increase my chances that people I don't even know will want to fuck me
>I am still too weak

Change your attitude OP, ironically when you do that money will flow in even easier because people will like you / like being around you.

If you don't like you, why the fuck would anyone else?

Peace and Freedom.

I just want 2 to 3 million to live securely. I can put it into bonds, index funds, stocks with strong dividends, and just collect what is basically annuity every year.

I can just move to an inexpensive low-income country (preferably in Latin America where good mojitos are served or Croatia where the beaches are nice and women are lovely) where your Western income pushes you into the upper class. Hell, I'll keep on working. I just want the ability to not have to worry about finances. I can focus on my own pursuits, from writing to traveling.

And OP, piece of advice: learn to not give a shit. I'm not kidding; learning to stop caring about ridiculous expectations (both self-imposed and pushed by our regrettably decadent and sex-obsessed society) is incredibly liberating. Guys who are actively looking to get their dick wet scream desperation.

Not only that, but women are strangely into guys who don't give a shit about anything except things that really interest them. At this point, I treat them like one would a horse: whisper encouraging words, clean/feed them because they're obvious slops when left by themselves, and provide a nice swift application of a riding crop (not literally) when necessary.

Its really weird how it works.

>fucking anime conventions

no

That's not what I said. You are trying way too hard and me saying to not try as hard is not to say not trying at all. You must be soft in your movements and no girl should be able to see your motives. You are to be cool and out of their league. You don't need them. Then, it will flow in.

wew lad

> be not ugly
That's literally all it is

Good posts on here OP. Are you listening?? How old are you?

>you

just bee yourself

>Are you listening?
Only to this guy >How old are you?

hello Elliot

instead of doing all those things have you tried... and this is going to shock you user... but have you tried..

talking to women? *gasp*

Lol just get on tinder and bang a fatty

>you

No, I don't like talking to girls.

>Whole thread full of good advice and only listening to one dude
>What is autism
>What is being in denial about being ugly

Fucking fag. My motivation is that I absolutely hate being told what to do. I hate being someones bitch working 40 hour weeks for peanuts. Having to ask permission to take 3 weeks off to see my father whom i havent seen in 3 years? Fuck that. I'm building a company as we speak, we're going to the moon baby. I'll be damned if anybody ever holds agency over myself. I also have 0 interest in forging a relationship with someone, women are only for breeding so in order to procure high quality genetic stock for my sons, i must first acquire massive wealth. I already wasted 2 years living with a woman, huge huge waste of time.

Yeah great advice like "get plastic surgery" and "look like you're not trying but actually be trying very hard."

In other words "I have no idea but I'll be as broad as is humanly possible in my advice so I can assume that your circumstances fit into my smug fantasy where I know everything"

Indeed. This guy gets it.

Jesus dude, hire a prostitute to lose it so you don't feel desperate. Women can smell desperation, and it dries them up no matter how much money you have.

You're doing fine, chasing pussy is most primal motivator, your imaginary friend on the clouds designed you this way so you would procreate.
*tips*

ayy

>virgin
I'm less of a fag than you, that I can guarantee lmao

love is not a meme, it's hormone in your brain, it's chemistry, a drug - with addiction, withdrawal an everything.

Whatever you say dicksucker.

Yeah like no one ever picked up girls just because they were driving a fancy car.

The stupid shut you have to read in here...

>No, I don't like talking to girls.
I hate to be the one to break it to you user, but that's basically the only legal way to get pussy.

I get regular sex from my 6/10 gf literally every night.

It's not enough.

I want a new guitar, and to be debt free.

Once I can be debt free playing tunes while getting my rode, I will feel happy.

Exactly, have any of these fuckwits learned nothing from PrankBros on youtube?

is this what self projecting looks like?

Have you tried working out user? Cultivating hobbies? Everything said in this thread is true, but working out and being interesting are the easiest way to get pussy without trying.
I used to be like you 10 years ago, now pussy's boring. Buy starting strength, do the program, eat until it hurts and you're shitting 24/7, start a bro split. Get a nicer haircut and clothes. Even if you're ugly if you just do the above , you'll get laid. It'll take 1-2 years.
If you can't even be bothered with that, go fuck yourself. Improvement is change and change hurts. That's why most people in the world are fat uninteresting slobs and will remain fat uninteresting slobs. It's a small amount of discomfort compared to the satisfaction gained.

freedom

Yo what's a bro split?

What is this an image for ants?

all you need is a large penis

Sadik!! I am a classic physique competitor. Sadik is my hero.

My motivation to get rich is to afford plastic surgery. Then to be better than normies desu

>i just want to be a good cuck provider
Legitimately be careful, it's rare I'll show genuine concern for someone on Veeky Forums but some slut is going to come and empty your wallet with the attitude youre showing.

Seriously go fuck a prostitute, it's what $100 max

>plastic surgery
>wants to be better than Normies
>by confirming to Normie standards
You're the ultimate Normie.

underrated post

>beta cuck
>things achievement will get him laid

when was the last time you actually talked to a girl and took steps that could lead to fucking her?
theres broke losers getting pussy right now just because they go out and actually talk to girls

get plastic surgeries......
??????????
?????????
profit

you are joker

getting pussy is not difficult at all compared to long list of achievements you listed

but if your standards are too high then you should just lower them

>theres broke losers getting pussy right now just because they go out and actually talk to girls

Yes. They are called chads.

nah man
Im far from a chad
but the time I got the most pussy in my life was when I was a broke-ass university student with tons of free time

its really simple as a-b-c
talk to a hundred chicks... ask them out... take to your place... bang them
rinse repeat
but 99% of the whining faggots on 4chins simpy dont have the balls to do this

Making money is magnitudes easier than working out properly + all the misc stuff. If you put that much effort towards something, it might as well be business, this way you get girls AND other things once you get tired of girls.

If you talked to a hundred people for a business venture, you'd likely be a millionaire.

It might take balls to play the volume game, but most of all it takes a lack of brain. Put half as much effort in your work and you retire by 30.

>It might take balls to play the volume game, but most of all it takes a lack of brain. Put half as much effort in your work and you retire by 30.

yeah and youll still be a kissless virging with zero social skills
as evidenced on Veeky Forums multiple times a day

I spent my 20s banging chicks
now spend my 30s getting rich
problem?

It's hard if you're ugly and/or socially awkward, I'm sure.

You're uggo and nature isn't fair nor a meritocracy. The fact that you outright refuse to accept that your looks are the foot in the door and everything else is secondary is literally Elliot Rodger-tier autistic.

Sure you can pull women of above average INTELLIGENCE but they'll be uggo like you.

Deal with it.

sexual urges are the brain playing tricks on you.
Humans are not yet fully matured as a species. we still have these animal instincts.
Ignore sexual urges. They are very similar to the urges experienced by opiate addicts, just much less intense.

Make enough residual income to be a NEET again.

this, plus the losing virginity thing secondly

I don't aspire to be a "broke loser" like yourself.

I'm always amused by these PUA clowns who think they're "alpha" because they can successfully beg for pussy like a car salesman.

You sound like a homosexual honestly, obsessing over looks like a peacock.

You can't argue with these people, just ignore them . They assume everyone is in exactly the same position

I feel bad for you mate. Listen up, if you pretend you don't care about fucking whatever broad you're with,she'll want you more.

lol way to completely miss the message you retard
with the way you respond to solid advice in this thread, its no wonder no woman wants to go
near you desu
enjoy dying alone you incel loser

Those posts aren't solid advice. "You're uggo xD" and "you're beta xD" aren't technically even advice at all, just losers jerking themselves off to feel superior.

Feel free to fuck off.

build up social skills
hit on chicks
lift
improve your wardrobe

all of that is solid advice
but for someone with a toxic personality like yours its probably not enough