What are the most promising coins and why?

what are the most promising coins and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a8uJW2N.jpg
i.imgur.com/wo4ZLiQ.jpg
steemit.com/factom/@cryptozod/factom-fct-cryptocurrency-huge-potential
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/factom-fct-why-it-will-succeed/
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/factom-fct-entry-credit-factoids-source-of-value/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mkyrg/we_are_the_founders_of_factom_see_our_white_paper/cm5cktq
reddit.com/r/factom/comments/2lflw6/why_factom_needs_a_token/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2z9k5p/factom_announces_launch_date_for_software_token/cph8h7z
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2z9k5p/factom_announces_launch_date_for_software_token/cph8h7z/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tether/
metalpay.com/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dLkfjuXgLIU
haseebq.com/a-hacker-stole-31m-of-ether/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANS / NEO

It's being rebranded soon, and The "rebranding" isn't just a simple name change. Most people assume it's just name change only but they are wrong.
When they announce Neo's new features, NeoContract/NeoFS/NeoQ/NeoX/NeoMessage, roadmaps and the Nest Fund (Neo Smart Contract DAO) later on, the price is gonna go up big time as everyone rushes to get in.
Neo Features: i.imgur.com/a8uJW2N.jpg
Nest Fund: i.imgur.com/wo4ZLiQ.jpg
They also have access to 15 million worth of Antshares later this year, and they will be able to use that for further development/marketing/wallets/bounties/rewards/salary etc.
This year will be huge for Neo and it's only going to get better.

ok shill.
if you honestly believed in what you're saying, you wouldn't try to get the price up starting now, and pump as much as you can into it.

I already have quite enough.
Not everyone is a loser with barely any coins like you.

Metal MTL. It allows merchants to take payments in fiat and it automatically gets converted into crypto aswell as allowing them to pay with crypto directly. It has 140 weed dispensaries onboard already and ready to use their systems when they launch. Industries like that need their services because traditional banks dont work with them and managing cash is a costly expense.

Factom.

steemit.com/factom/@cryptozod/factom-fct-cryptocurrency-huge-potential
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/factom-fct-why-it-will-succeed/
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/factom-fct-entry-credit-factoids-source-of-value/

On top of all in these articles, it's extremely undervalued right now, the ATH is 0.0144(now it`s 0.0065) and it was already very undervalued at that range. Circulating supply is 8,7m and marketcap is only 150m.

Lisk, Ans, Strat, Eth, BTC,
Reasons: Technical analysis.

filecoin :)

>Technical analysis.
So, no reason at all.

There is only 1 coin with a large enough following to make it big.

This is the only project I actually read the white paper, it could actually be really big.

This is a copypasta and a meme. Stop spreading misinfo. All the features have already been announced. It's only a rebranding and a website launch, not that that'd be insignificant.

ANS/NEO is the win for me bruh

dudes im fairly new to cryptos and trying to learn....some of these "currencies" dont seem like currencies. From reading some stuff on their page factom seems like a company that provides services based on blockchains.

Is buying factom coins basically just like buying stock for a company? Is that what some of these other cryptocurrencies are?

Sorry for the very noob question; might seem really obvious but today was the first time i actually read over some of the altcoins

I just put the $200 profit I made off the recent btc dip into this, so you better be right.

ANS/NEO
EOS/BTS

I'm just gonna paste what's on their site about this:
>Does Factom use a cryptocurrency?
>Yes. You can use Factoids (the Factom currency) to purchase Entry Credits with a simple transaction. The protocol does the conversion, so you effectively purchase the Entry Credits from the protocol. You assign those Entry Credits to a public key.
>Can Factoids be traded externally like cryptocurrency?
>Yes.
>Do Factoids have their own blockchain?
>Factoids are implemented on their own Chain in Factom.
>How are Factoids created?
>Two ways. Factoids will be created as a part of the crowd sale. Secondly, Factoids will be created at a fixed rate and paid to the Factom Servers and Audit Servers for their work running the system, and to pay other incentives.
>Are Entry Credits recycled or burned?
>Entry Credits are burned.
>Why does Factom need a token?
>Decentralized systems need a reward mechanism to incentivize participants. Having a closed system requires cooperation, and builds the long term network value creation. The overarching goal is to move transactions off the Bitcoin blockchain. Requiring Bitcoin transactions defeats this goal. The token creates artificial scarcity to reduce spam.

>Decentralization = token: reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mkyrg/we_are_the_founders_of_factom_see_our_white_paper/cm5cktq

Why token is needed: reddit.com/r/factom/comments/2lflw6/why_factom_needs_a_token/

Here is a long conversation with a skeptic:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2z9k5p/factom_announces_launch_date_for_software_token/cph8h7z
>How will Factom pay for Bitcoin transactions?
>The individuals running the Factom Servers pay those transaction fees. In turn, they are rewarded with Factoids.

It's similar to Ethereum in this regard. Ethereum isn't a currency, it's a service/app that runs on Ether(Ethereum's currency).

BitBay you fucking knuckle dragging Big Lipped Nigger

uh no. it's all true, faggot. you're the one posting misinfo.

real answer is Decred but dont talk about it

Do you think that BTS is the one with the most potential within the realm of decentralized exchanges?

>Decred
I don't understand why people seem to like this coin. It seems like every other generic altcoin out there. Tell me, why would you invest on Decred rather than on other countless shitcoins that do the same thing?

th..thanks. Im a bit more confused but will read into it more.

Does anyone else think ANS/NEO has the potential to get to ethereum like levels?

Thinking of putting around 2k on ANS this weekend and just leaving it alone until it hits like $400. The chinese are backing it and theres a shitload of them. I can imagine its the coin all the NEETs over there will buy.

Read this reddit thread that I posted:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2z9k5p/factom_announces_launch_date_for_software_token/cph8h7z/

It's an argument where someone is questioning why Factom needs a cryptocurrency and the replies he got might be of use to answer your doubts.

thanks user ill check it out

>It allows merchants to take payments in fiat and it automatically gets converted into crypto aswell as allowing them to pay with crypto directly.

wow thats not unique at all lol why would you even think thats original so embarrassing

>lisk
lmao grandpa, get with times. Ark and Rise is better and more advanced technology than your meme strarcraft pylon

Vericoin. Currently at 26cents will have no problem making it back to 52cents+. Why don't you want to double your money?

Stratis will replace ETH within 1 year

>Is buying factom coins basically just like buying stock for a company?
No. That's where people go wrong. They think if company successful, coin = successful too. Problem is they're not tied together at all. Same thing with Ripple and XRP. Or CofoundIt (CFI) where the devs literally said they don't give a shit about how well the currency does, only adoption of their product.

Brrrrrraaaaaaaaappp. Ark.

Except what you are saying doesn't apply to Factom. Did you read how their system works?

ICN
1)They are one of the very first to have an actual working product (lets be honest - 99% other coins have no use right now and no product)
2)Crypto market will be huge in the long term and they have a first mover advantage
3)As the crypto market goes main stream they will make so much money that the buybacks will increase the price by tenfold just because supply drastically reduces
4)DAA's gonne be huge

looks gay af - tons of others do that exchange
and they had to buy back and reduce their coin

really who else does it? no one.. dont bs people

and what shall "they had to buy back and reduce their coin" mean lol? they are doing it to increase value to the ICN holders imbecile and not because they HAD to to reduce coins. wtf ?

yea they had to buy back their own money to give their investors more? they inflated the price u tard and called it "giving u more"

also keep in mind that the same people pulled off the CFI scam

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Oh yes! Repulsive my dear

every heard of share buy backs in the real world and know that its one of the most common things companies do? guess why...
you are one majestic idiot lol

tfw successfully bought the dip.

Ethereum just got scammed by $31M, it would have been $180M if some whiteknights whitehats didn't stop it.

nice, just bought 100k

Nice, just bought 82 million!

All this gibber jabber about the supply being increased is going to make the price go back to Africa. You bought high, yet aye gain.

I'm really, really feeling VERGE lads.
This will be it.

>Why don't you want to double your money?

I bet you know the correct answer.

so far not yet.

What did I just say?

>altcoins value depending on the gibber jabber and on the gullible buyers

what a time to be alive

that I have massive amounts of autism?

Fucktokens will 1000x in one year

biggist mistake of my trading life not getting in on the pre ico of that. could have of had 20k of that ishh

Yah, people are already pissing Dom off.

I fukt up and sold my short too late loll

how does he add more iota's to everyone's wallet while at the same time of increasing supply? do not get

Why aren't people selling? I was hoping there'd be a price drop and a general panic but the normies have steely hands with this one.

I have 50k fucks at ico and missed my chance to double down from all of you idiots fomoing.

You are probably too dumb to understand what I said because nothing like that exists currently.

cause eth is kool.

me? nah senpai I aint buying, that ship sailed from my port.

What the cuck F A M corrects too senpia damn this chinise cartoon board.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/tether/

its literally impossible to get closer to what you said than this

When you feel it in your pants and you do a little dance, diarrhea.

>coinmarketcap.com/assets/tether/
Lol you are actually retarded just as i suspected hahahahaha. Why dont you check out the whitepaper here?

metalpay.com/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

>Using a centralized form of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) identification

dropped

I dont think anyone would think that a simpleton like you could see the bigger picture.

ok man, but I just gave you my first impression of your little coin that everyone else will. Its just promises at this point and so its only worth a skim. actually less than that considering all the shitty ethereum coins around now. I feel the same way about sia. We might both just hold stupid coins with pride and make no gains.

No unlike your shitcoin the one im invested in has a real business attached to it and they already have 140 weed dispensaries across america signed up and ready to use their systems when they launch. Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLkfjuXgLIU

You should actually give things thought before you give your opinion on something because now you look like an idiot. Live and learn. Also I dont really blame you considering all the disinfo on this board and tons of people trying to pump or dump a coin just to give themselves an edge while day trading the mentioned shitcoin.

I don't like dudes talking like him.
"We did, we will do, muh coinz, muh value".
That's like confusing themselves with the thing they're working on. And this is really bad, especially if that thing is clearly matter of endless speculation.

And we all know that every dude who invented "muh altcoin hurr durr" just craves to be the most achieving speculator about it. (for example, "pre-mining" is a literal scam).

and also scammed $31M in the last 24hrs.

haseebq.com/a-hacker-stole-31m-of-ether/

BTC because its the most popular
XMR because of privacy
ZEC because of technology

i have given it thought, and all shitcoins with a centralized aspect to them have had disappointing progress and returns.

>when they launch

I think youre going to feel foolish thinking youve found the exception that everyone else is "too dumb" to buy when this has the same pitfalls and shitty returns

IOTA is still in development and he's a developer, you smelly pajeet street shitting little monkey. You're talking nonsense, again.

There is no helping you. You are destined to work at mcdonalds for the rest of your life. What happened to ripple this year? You really have no clue what Metal is trying to achieve anyways so stop acting like you know what you are talking about.

>What happened to ripple this year?

it finally managed to bump its average annual returns from terrible to mediocre

nope I have i have no idea what makes metal so special lol, but I hope you get rich off of it. best of luck.

lol

>BTC because its the most popular

BTC is the most reliable.

Popularity equals to gullibility.

that's pairity's fault. I don't use that.

Lets say its the most established, but it sure is gullibility or would you -in real life- tell everyone how much money you have and what you are buying with it? I hope not!

>tldr "hurr durr it's reliable, as long as I'm not the scammed guy"