Up 400 % today on Futuregold!

7 mil coin supply and top 5 volume on Nova. This thing is being pumped hard right now. About to go to the moon!

nice just bought 100k. op would not lie to me

You already tried shilling this like an our or two ago.

You posted repeatedly by yourself.

No one showed interest or cared.

Because no one is going to buy shit.

Sell your bags and deal with it.

Good buy. Easy big profits from here. These new low supply shit coins are guranteed 1000 to 2000 sats in th7s current market.

>up 400%
>About to go to the moon!
Yeah right. I think buying a coin that had a 400% increase in 24h is a very good idea, not like I'll end up as a bagholder at all

This is a brand new coin with a tiny little marketcap abd high volume. God....some of you are just dumb.

326 sats! You dummies are just sitting around oogling top tier alts while this little rocket is flying.

Look at this buy support at 300 dats! Pumping hard!!

God, this thread is sad.

What's sad is you retatds ignoring profits. Go back to chading after Mona coin. Shit coins have made me 50 plus bitcoins in the past month.

Yes sir very good you buy 50 betcoin good investment for you

y-y--yyy--you're sad

Coin exchange and yobit will add fgold in coming werk. Based on that and coin supply alone, this is guranteed over 1000 sats. Geez you noobs are dense.

Just talked to members of the pump group. 10k sats is their target. I am personally shooting for 5k because im modest like that.

400 sats!!!! About to be 500. Pic for proof. Coin exchange and yobut will add fgold within thf next week and huge marketing campaihn will begin.

Boom! 499 sats! You poorfag haters coukd have already doubled your money.

nice! just bought 100k

piss off faggot, ask is 100 sats above bid, this is obvious prepumped garbage

anyone who buys will be buying bags

Zero resistance to 2000 sats retards. Buy now or cry later.

899 sats!!!! 10k is our target.

This will be 3k sats within the next few days. What hhe fuck are ypu retards doing??????

>195 satoshi

i hope you dumped your bags OP

OPanon, you're pathetic.

1400 sats! I warned you guys.

come again?