Shill me on antshares

im highly considering spending $300 on ans. some questions. what happens with the rebrand? anything? or is i just that a rebrand?

How good is the staking? is $300 worth of ans even worth staking?

even though this isnt an ath do you think there is going to be another golden dip to buy or is it to the moon from here?

dont be faggots. real honest answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a8uJW2N.jpg
i.imgur.com/wo4ZLiQ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's being rebranded Monday, and the rebranding isn't just a simple name change. Most people assume it's just name change only but they are wrong.
When they announce Neo's new features, NeoContract/NeoFS/NeoQ/NeoX/NeoMessage, roadmaps and the Nest Fund (Neo Smart Contract DAO) later on, the price is gonna go up big time as everyone rushes to get in.
Neo Features: i.imgur.com/a8uJW2N.jpg
Nest Fund: i.imgur.com/wo4ZLiQ.jpg
They also have access to 15 million worth of Antshares later this year, and they will be able to use that for further development/marketing/wallets/bounties/rewards/salary etc.
This year will be huge for Neo and it's only going to get better.

its shit dude dont buy any of the coins that get shilled here, research notable coins on your own based on REAL news and verifiable rumors, or you can try to interpret pictures of green and red candles like an autist

its the next ETH, naturally it will appear that its being "shilled" but time has shown its not a dump

1000+ dollar coin here

and no OP, your 300 dollars doesnt get a whole lot of antcoin

so with the rebrand? am i at risk of losing ans i buy now or is the same network with just new features? its not going to be a neo classic thing is it?

the coin is the coin. buying ANS means you will own NEO.

one of the features of NEO is that it cannot be hard forked in any way. ETH is mucho jealous, I imagine.

someone asks for someone to fill him in on antshares and someone has a perfectly formatted post complete with info within 2 minutes HMMM

I saved it in my notepad because of the recent surge of interest. I know being a helpful and not shit poster must be a novel idea to you, but that's what happened.

That's what happens here. Fucking idiot.

the interest died like 3 weeks ago.

Where do you think you got those screenshots from? Those features were already announced in the June conference. It's just going to be a rebrand, nothing more.

What's the difference between ans and neo?

none. they are the same coin, but NEO will have a bunch of new features.

just threw my $300 at it. Am I going to make it?

user, I'm proud of you.

You're gonna make it.

geee. thanks mister.

Just dont sell at a loss.
We will make it senpai.

Im trying to get my head around the possible effect, but if more holders lock their bags up long term to generate gas, and less shares are available on the market, could this boost the value? high demand less supply etc

Going to buy some Antshares when I get paid next, only just started in the coin game so portfolio is tiny. Got a good feeling about this one boiz. Should I buy ASAP or is there a chance the price may drop before the name change? Is the price expected to rise or fall after name change

Yes we are going to the moon over the next year. Just hold on for the ride.

Haha good save i posted that last night

Is there a conference on the 24/07? does anyone have an agenda

no conference just the rebranding taking place and other changes check out

ok thanks

Is it on poloniex

Not yet. It's on bittrex.

If ANS pulls an Ethereum and goes parabolic you'll do just fine. If not, you might be in bag land for a while... but this coin has a higher probability than not to make you money as a LTH. The other chance is you lose everything.

Welcome to crypto.

There's a major news event on Monday and this coin has been going sideways for a month. I really don't expect it to get cheaper before Monday, but people might sell the news afterwards. Really depends on the content of the meeting.

Guys wake up, don't you realise that poloniex has been waiting for the rebrand before it adds it to its exchange?
This is the last chance in your life to get ANS this cheap.

Maybe.. but Binance launch didn't touch ANS price.

Look at the size of binance to poloniex,
Go google it and you will see people have been begging poloniex to add ans for a long time. Why would they wait the are obviously waiting for the rebrand.

Im hoping and praying for a crash tommorow to buy a few more