Holy fuck did kek do this?

Holy fuck did kek do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNEG5qaflnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgw3E3Qmrsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The future of all DGB holders

He shorted bitcoin.

This isn't funny man. I grew up listening to him. Call me a faggot but I don't care, show a little respect

wrong board

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Lmao literally blew coke out my nose downtrend confirmed done

IT HAD TO FALL
TO SHORT IT ALL

Yeah, but seriously, depression is no joke.

he always seemed like a self hating suicidal faggot

that said he and chris cornell were friends. weird that they both wen the same way, not far apart

happens in 3s. who's next andwill there blood sacrifice make bitcoin moon even more?

so many misspelkings while drunk

this

Faggot

no

Sociopath

youtube.com/watch?v=lNEG5qaflnU

Those feels...

You sound like a retarded faggot but he's not dead if it makes you feel better. He's on some of private island probably Epstein's with Cobain and 2pac. This goof hun himself on Chris Cornell's birthday, and 33 days from the coming eclipse. Masonic fingerprints all over this. All your shitty "childhood" music was pushed to you by some pedo jew faggot to ease Satan into your psyche. Snap out of it nigger

Remember this it will be in 20 days, 13 days from the coming eclipse. They love the number 33, 13, 11, 9, 6, and 3

seek help

I was the kid who listened to Slipknot and beat up faggot Linkin Park kids like you

>Slipknot

Boo who I have too many million dollars kys
Go on

retard

It's most certainly the Trump curse.

retard

>did kek do this?
What happened?
Did he insult Trump or something?

wrong board nigger, nobody cares some D-list singer of a mediocre band hanged himself.

Although it is pretty cool he did it on his best friend's birthday Chris Cornell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgw3E3Qmrsk

Russians.
Putin himself.

RIP David Draiman, lead singer from Korn. Hope you found all the hollwood whores you could ever want in heaven

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

I have little empathy to person who leave his/her family, sorry.

ppl just stop counting past 3

same here. i found LP when i went through some bad times. now, tears flow down my cheeks when i listen to his words. i don't know why, i've never cared .

faggot

probably something in the contract these sellout fucks all sign

jesus christ the state of this board is absolutely fucking disgusting, r/the_donald tier at the very least

It's full of edgy faggots who lost all their money and need a place to release their frustration.

back to plebbit kiddos

His lyrics were used to insult BTC and kek clearly had enough thus the bull run and killing him

10k BTC confirmed

Are you talking about the threads with a negative image of something and the text "I TRIED SO HARD" (and the rest of the lyrics in the following posts)?
I've see them used all over Veeky Forums.
It's like the JUST meme, which was often used with it in the same posts.

Faggot