I like the community around this coin. Wish I could buy in...

I like the community around this coin. Wish I could buy in, but as a college student I have ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS AND MY PAYCHECKS ALL GO TO GAS FOOD AND RENT

REEEEEE

I will literally suck your cock if you donate any amount of bitbean to me

2USuPuXDSDVy3gLHjoCEHzof4GXNQ3V8xG

I will even take requests of things around my house to do and post pics, as long as it's feasible

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/zvr68r9qrrkg7xi/BitBeanOfficialSnapShot.zip
bitbean.org/downloads.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This piece of shit won't dip for me to buy back in why did I sell this retarded nigger shit at 85
at least I got out at a profit
I wouldn't sell if I had enough to sprout every 4 days or so.

You should unironically consider dropping out of college to become a full time Bitbean shill.

Otherwise check out the official Bitbean Steemit page they are having a meme contest.

Why would I do that if I don't even own any

I'm a girl btw so it's not like people are willing to help me in this male-dominated market

check your wallet faggot. I sent you some.

mfw my wallet is taking forever to synchronize and can't download the blockchain because it won't install properly

mediafire.com/file/zvr68r9qrrkg7xi/BitBeanOfficialSnapShot.zip

here you go fellow beaner. that will provide most of the blockchain.

source bitbean.org/downloads.html

at the bottom. it tells you what to do

I've tried doing that a couple times now but when I follow the instructions, the wallet is then unable to connect to the network. I'm on a mac and the regular synchronization is a lil more than 1/3 done now so I guess I'll just wait for it to finish instead of possibly fucking up once more and having to restart all over.

try adding the bitbean.config file also. that helped me. even though it says you dont need it.

I tried that as well. Thanks anyways fellow beaner :)

You know what they say on b/
Tits or gtfo.

I will literally give you 5000 bitbeans to get off this website. You're better than this and have the potential to live a decent life, stay AWAY from this website and the men on it who just want "sharpie in pooper" (I hope you've never done that btw)

I had a female friend who had her life ruined by this site.. for your own sake, leave

sending you 2200 beans because the bean senpai is the truest senpai.

welcome.

Bah, tried to share a URL but it says its spam.

If you google "earn crypto free bitbean" theres a website that lets you earn bitbean, should be on the first page of results. Easy to earn a couple hundred daily via doing micro tasks or playing ads.

Sent ;).

M'lady

Thank you both!! :)

Fuck off faggot

post your titties and ill bean you up bby

>I like the community around this coin.

You mean you like the anonymous community around this coin? No one fucking knows who those people are and they are all cringe as fuck.

>I will literally suck your cock if you donate any amount of bitbean to me

what city are you in OP

if its Boston we can actually make this trade
i have millions of beans btw

>I will literally suck your cock if you donate any amount of bitbean to me

might as well post this in here, too. Stay strong, fellow beaners!

I've only ever posted bitbean memes before, but now I would like to own one.

Can someone send me a bean?

2Fdps1sPx336Aiup3e6XGoCbs7LYPc5NJE