I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTFO /pol/

Truly an empire of dirt.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Cut my reich into pieces, the Soviets and Anglos are killing all of our children.

To me it feels weird that even if nations go to war the leaders get killed. like I can imagine Hitler loosing and then Stalin being like "aright I win I told you" I don't know its weird

HAHAHAHAHA

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called German race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Yeah they sure showed those Sorbs, though

DELETE THIS

Sure, that's totally a level-headed and unbiased analysis.

Goodnight sweet prince

THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE ST-

Can we shit on the wops ITT too?