LTC at important resistance!

If it breaks these ~46 dollar levels we will most likely see a massive spike.

It has rejected it 5 times prior.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/?topic=2007557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ooowee it's trying

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

but look at that shitty volume on that move. It looks like it might drop back down

Yea thats true, BTC is also mooning right now.
Thats probably the cause of the rise as most people are simply HODLing LTC.

BTC might test all time high today.

Things are looking bright in this crypto space right now. . .

bitcointalk.org/?topic=2007557
main pair - BTC/LTC

No, it's a drill.

nobody gives a fuck, people want to own a coin with personality not a boring stable get rich in 10 years coin.

It didn't break it. ;(

The whales came out with 1000-6000 sell walls

I see $50+ today with a possible apex tomorrow night

I hope so.

Pajeet gived me hes secret chart, it show $33.1 today

>all those pinbars on GDAX

are you guys fucking serious or just trolling? Im a ltc holder but please be honest.

If btc moons this weekend, which it looks like it will LTC will follow

LTC only goes up 25ยข - $1.00 per every $100 BTC goes up. It's pathetic.

I'm considering selling at a $15.00 loss.

LTC is too stable.

slow and steady wins the race...it also doesn't have huge crashes like btc and eth

Some take out this whale with black magic.

Don't trade LTC on Poloniex. Fucking dumps and manipulations. Fuck them seriously

is there a safer coin that isn't as manipulated as LTC?

I feel like whales have taken over ETH and BTC...

in a way it's great that there's more in the top than bottom... but that just means the top can manipulate the coin even more than btc or dash, right?

it means 75% of coins are held in only 1000 addresses out of 600,000.

the chinese own the majority of litecoin, and the vast majority of it is stored on exchanges waiting to be dumped.

litecoin's distribution is unprecedented and is the sign of a very unhealthy coin.

That graph makes me wonder a lot.

I'm not saying LTC is a bad coin, but Poloniex is a SHITHOLE where LTC is dumped so often. It fucked up my margin so bad and like 2 days ago LTC wallet was frozen exactly when it was mooning on other exchanges.

What site is this graph from?

cryptoid.info

yeah i heard bad things about poloneix

only good things about bitfinex i think it's called

i only have used coinbase but realize their fees are ridiculous and they cause transactions sent out to other exchanges to take forever

in any case i just sold all my LTC at a loss

if that graph is true.. LTC is going to die and many people will lose a lot of money when china cashes out

>cryptoid.info

i wonder why they don't have ethereum listed...
it most likely looks like the ltc graph but even worse lol

but it resistance on top

take a look at this one lmao

you can't infer everything from that chart, but litecoin's disrtibution is massively different to pretty much every other coin out there it's enough for me to completely avoid it.

remember this is a coin launched in 2013, back before ICOs, one of the oldest coins, and yet its distribution looks more like a premined/ico scam coin released this year. so either 75% of all coins are sitting on exchanges waiting to get dumped, or 75% of coins have been mined/accumulated by a tiny group of chinese miners, also probably waiting to get dumped.

everyone in bitcoin complains about the few chinese miners that have mostof the hash rate, and yet in litecoin's case they have not only most of the hash rate but most of the coins too.

its a shitty website but its the only one that auto-generates these charts.

ethereum is slightly better:
top 10: 15%
top 100: 46%

cant be bothered to calculate the top 1000.

ethereum's is high because of the huge ICOs especially the ones when ethereum's price was lower and companies got a large amount of ether in the crowdsale, litecoin has never had any ICOs or anything like it on their platform, so they have no excuse.

Litecoin is irrelevant now the BTC issues look to be sorted out

It's also the most boring coin around. Might as well invest in stocks if you want to make

LTC is only 15% of my portfolio, also its market cap is still relatively small compared to btc's and I expect it to rise along with btc.

most of the coins on that site are pure shitcoins, so i wouldnt take anything from other random coins.

litecoin is pretty unique in that its still sitting at a very inflated marketcap while having the distribution of a ICO'd / premined coin means there's going to be endless dumping if it ever manages to break 0.02 again.

its like the situation ethereum is in after funding tens of ICOs with hundreds of thousands of ether, but only worse because in this case its just chinese miners.

>I expect it to rise along with btc
Based on what? BTC is up around 6% today whereas LTC is only up 2.5%. If you look at longer timescales LTC has only recently recovered from its high in 2014 whereas BTC hit many new ATHs during this time

Here we go

Buttfinesse, bittrex, and gdax are the only exchanges you should use

Charlie Lee creeps me out but..
>he admits LTC is shit

what website is that

50$ inc

Litecoin true value : 0$

yeah , adoption is what makes it valuable, just like bitcoin.

Syscoin is better

fuck off retard

Buy Litecoin twaaaa