THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVXzDYAVHU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who never wore the wings in battle

>stanislaw your feathers are getting into my face again

Excellent meme, my friend.

Except they did, with various sources confirming it.

JANISSARIES ARE YOU READY TO DIE
WE WILL SEEK OUR VENGEANCE EYE FOR AN EYE

They did and we even have contemporary paintings. The only detail people get wrong is that the biggest wings were used mostly for parades and such.

What's the next Sabaton album going to be about? Hopefully it's more medieval stuff.

lel

winged or not, funny follow up
Poland saved Vienna, then Vienna spawns Hitler who fucks Poland up... history - you was made just to amuse me, right?

I want to like Sabaton, but with the exception of Carolus Rex and Long Live the King, every song seems cringe inducingly try hard.

Which is funny because musically they're the polar opposite - some of the most boring and slow riffs in all of metal, hardly any solos, and their audio mastering subdues instrumentation in favour of the horrendously weak vocals. For a band that tries to be "power" metal and takes after such powerful thematics, they're pretty damn anemic.

What tanks are those?

It's their charm. It's incredible cheesy, either you like that or not.

I'd like some stuff in asia like persia, mongols etc

Those guys had balls of fucking titanium to be pulling that kind of shit, fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVXzDYAVHU0
> Burn your crosses, make way for science
> Christ has only caused death and violence
> Burn your crosses and make way for yourself
> Put faith in mother Earth

Come on, how can you not love or at least appreciate at an intellectual level something as beautiful and inspiring as this?

They did it once because they were forced by circumstances of the moment.
They still won.
Goebbels did the rest.

we wuz hussars and sheit

Prior to that, played a leading role in the Partitions of Poland.

They still won, even though they've had less at their disposal than the Germans.

Austrian particion allowed the eventual rebirth of Poland in the 20th century because the occupation was so soft and Poles had an autonomy.

You are in the sniper's sight
The first kill tonight
Time to die!
You are in the bullet's way
The White Death's prey
Say goodbye!

Sorry, just not feeling it...

Fictional

>le lancers charging panzers meme
Polish cavalry was mainly mounted infantry, which had some limited success against German infantry. That picture is pure propaganda, the Poles never tried to fucking stab tanks because they aren't tards.

I just noticed the soldiers on the painting are really slashing the tanks. Lel. Fucking nazis will believe in anything.

WE
WE WILL RESIST AND BITE

The genre is power fantasy metal.

how will wehraboos ever recover?

to make this image accurate
>move away cavalry from tanks
>dismount it
>make it crew wz.35 anti tank rifles and wz.36 anti tank guns

what about The Last Stand?

Sabaton are possibly the cringiest band I can think of, apart from maybe Steam Powered Giraffe or something

Tortured reasoning, If I've ever seen one.

I love how Euros think it was the Poles who saved Wien from Ottomans.
What saved Wien from Ottomans was the incompetent general Albanian Kara Mustapha who literally managed to fuck up the siege with 150.000 trained Ottoman soldiers+vassal soldiers against 10.000 militia and soldiers

That guy was Italian tier retarded

Never happened.

let me tell you what he did

>Before the siege, Imre Thököly, Ottoman sultan and high-ranking government officials initially did not want Kara Mustapha to besiege Wien, they just wanted him to defeat Austrians and save innocent Hungarians
>The rapebaby Albanian doesn't listen to anyone and besieges Wien anyways
>He doesn't bring big cannon because he's a fucking rapebaby hence has an iq of 20
>Austrians thought Ottomans were going to destroy the city so a big portion of the city garrison escaped and only 10.000 soldiers with some civilian militia and 2 or 3 commanders stayed in Wien to protect the city
>Ottoman and Tatar army arrive in Austria and raid suburb places/villages
>Wien garrison initially wanted to give the city to Ottomans, they did not want to die, however when they heard how Kara Mustapha's army slaughtered entire garrison of a small castle who surrendered to Ottomans and razed the castle to the ground
>days later
>Kara Mustapha could easily zergrush the city but according to Ottoman tradition, if the city surrenders to Ottoman Army, Ottoman sultan and the commanders could get most of the booty, if the soldiers captured the city, they were allowed to raid the city for 3 days and get most of the booty. Hence, Kara Mustapha waited for Austrian surrender.
>Rapebaby general Kara Mustapha tries to dig tunnels under the city but fails and loses men like a retard
>Kara Mustapha constantly insults his allies and the Crimean Khan. He accused the Khan of eating rotten horse meat
>Kara Mustapha KNEW Poles were coming, instead of splitting his army up to defend/zergrushing the city he ordered Tatars to defend them against Poles.
>Tatar army was consisted of raiders and horse archers mostly, they stood no chance against Poles, Crimean Khan demanded some cannon but Kara Mustapha didn't give him any cannon
>Tatars fuck up and return to Crimea
>Poles and Austrians started to attack Ottoman Army

The Ottoman sultan was Mehmed IV by the way
>Poles and Austrians started to attack Ottoman Army
>Ibrahim of Buda, a devshirme commander, flees from the battlefield with his men as soon as the enemy arrive
>Kara Mustapha realizes that he's going to get rekt
>He escapes
>1 or 2 years later
>Kara Mustapha demans ammunition and men from the Sultan
>The Sultan sends him 2 executioners instead
>Executioners kill him

And here we are, Poles pretending to be hussarz an shiet. Thank you rapebaby commanders for fucking up everything. If we ever recreate Ottoman Empire we will make sure that no Balkanigger is alive in Balkans.

literally a myth, poland would never have survived as a state if their army was that dumb

can't they just arrive here and kill me

t. Butthurt Sultan

>He doesn't bring big cannon because he's a fucking rapebaby hence has an iq of 20

pretty hard to push heavy equipment through the Autumn mud, when there are no roads present (thank the Hungarians for that)

>Austrians thought Ottomans were going to destroy the city so a big portion of the city garrison escaped and only 10.000 soldiers with some civilian militia and 2 or 3 commanders stayed in Wien to protect the city

and still the might of the Ottoman army couldn't handle a bunch of civilians with outdated farming equipment.

kidnapping Slavic children and making them into slave soldier turned out pretty well

>Ibrahim of Buda, a devshirme commander, flees from the battlefield with his men as soon as the enemy arrive
>Kara Mustapha realizes that he's going to get rekt
>He escapes

it...it's not fleeing when the Sultan does it. But first let me kill all those hostages that we raped for several weeks via burning them.

yeah your ancestors deserved to get their shit pushed in by a guy that literally looks like stereotypical polish plumber.

have you even read the whole text?
are you a retarded balkanrapebaby? if yes then get the fuck out, your kind smells like shit.