IS ETHEREUM DYING?

WTF ETHBTC PAIR IS BREAKING TO A NEW LOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzcGryAU1_M
np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5izcf5/lets_talk_about_the_projected_coin_supply_over/dbc66rd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC goes up ETH goes down you can't explain that

youtube.com/watch?v=nzcGryAU1_M
This is why

its not dying, but the price is already too high

>ETH goes sideways

>ETHBTC PAIR IS BREAKING TO A NEW LOW
The low was actually 0.0002 BTC per ETH, it's got a long way to go for a ATL.

lol this faggot thought tezos were the future.

WTF I BOUGHT AT 0.15 ETHBTC
THIS FUCKING SHIT RUINED MY LIFE

its something i dont understand.

just from a supply equilibrium the price should be around 0.15. at least, given that ether can be used for more than bitcoin, the equlibria price should be significantly above 0.20 even.

Look at Ripple's chart. That is it's future.

>ETH/BTC

who gives a fuck about the fucking btc pair when eth is paired with just as many fiat pairs

I FUCKING SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT

there's far better pump and dump coins than ethereum if you only want to increase your stash of centralized gook coins

ETH has this little feature BTC doesn't have called constant INFLATION (on top of 50% premine).
Do the math.

Bitcoin does have inflation, though.

No, it has deflation.

no its inflation

new coins introduced to the current supply

deflation would take coins out from the supply

you larping faggot

It's limited inflation. ETH has eternal inflation built it to keep prices more constant.

yes

but that's to offset the burned ether consumed in smart contracts and dapps

You're new here, aren't you?

Ether doesn't get burned, it goes to the mienrs, nig.

THEN THE MINERS DUMP THEM FOR FIAT
WTF ETH IS GOING TO LOWER LOW

But you're wrong. Mining difficulty of BTC increases exponentially as the cap is approached, meaning that each wave of BTC costs more to produce than the previous batch which in turn causes the supply to increase slower.

It is deflationary.

but transaction fees in ETH aren't 'consumed', miners get them

ETH's avg annual inflation is around 18% (cannot be exactly calculated due to uncles and stuff), BTC's is at 3%

Unlike what Veeky Forums says, it's a great platform. It just has growing pains. Metropolis update is just around the corner and it will enable larger and faster applications. This combined with fair amount of countries regulating ICO's will make ETH a stable rising "coin" to hold. €500+ by end of the year.

I HAVE ALREADY LOST HALF OF MY MONEY BECAUSE OF ETH WTF

there is a lot of fud these days about eth so that big money can buy cheaper
"be greedy when others are fearful"

>be greedy when others are fearful

I don't think Warren Buffett ever had to deal with retardation and shilling of the level of Veeky Forums.

Anyway, ETHUSD is going up you retards. It's just not going up as fast as BTCUSD. BTC is bound to make better gains at the moment due to the resolution of segwit2x.

As for "all time low" in ETHBTC, ETH was lower 2 days ago, and 2 days before that, and before that.

The ratio broke over .08 for the first time in late May. Currently back there. BUY HIGH SELL LOW RIGHT?

your punishment must be more severe.

i wonder how that "i have 173 ETH, you jelly?" guy is feeling right now.

Eth does get burned, that's why vitalik said the inflation rate is designed so we will always have 100m in circulation.

np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5izcf5/lets_talk_about_the_projected_coin_supply_over/dbc66rd/

We all know VERGE is the coin of the future.

Omfg would you shills and losers trying to push your shitcoin prices up or down fuck off already? No one knows shit about what's going to happen because it's new. All we know is this has the power to destroy banking and this is a good thing for humanity. Also profits will be made due to cutting out middle men.

Thx just sold 100k

>No one knows shit about what's going to happen because it's new.
actually I know exactly what's going to happen, but I'm not sharing anymore because last time I did people just laughed at me and called me names like pajeet. fuk u guyz

romano says the same about tezos
isnt biz constantly sucking this guys dick?
but sure if a nazi says it then its not credible
smdh its 2017 and people still hating on nazis

my man, you know whats up

What makes you in anyway qualified to comment on something so complex? Economists are confident men, there's always too many variables in the future. what does someone like you

you tell me i wont call you a pajeet. is eth the coin to buy for 10 years from now? or is there a better option?