This baby has been here for 3 weeks only, and look how it is acting already. You know...

This baby has been here for 3 weeks only, and look how it is acting already. You know, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for based on the criteria below:

1) It is cheap;
2) Guaranteed to significantly increase in value;
3) It is connected to 4 chan, the board your browse everyday;
4) This coin is literally the ''just bought 100k''.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wMfFh4
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1090-L1095
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join the behind scenes here: discord.gg/wMfFh4

Look at that natural pump there, no pre-accumulation. We are getting people who are becoming future whales more and more frequently, like this.

>no pre-accumulation
>thinks I believe this bullshit

I believe that for a person to put her money into a business that has to have some delay

There is no accumulation before the price moons, as you clearly see in the above picture. Easy money. bro. This is just the beginning. Chancoin is aiming for Bittrex, imagine what will happen then. You will cry yourself to sleep.

From Here is the proof of premine, they literally copy pasted bitcoin code and gave themselves a premine of 9M coins hence the 30M market cap.

github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1090-L1095

Fuck off, faggot.

Scrypt pow was a bad choice for this coin because ASIC multipools can jump on it and max the difficulty. Block times are all fucked up now. Sometimes it takes hours to find a block.

Cc2VGNiBjG1Pd3b5URrKT4CvQrcgY4Vd6m

send some $hekels i want to become a whale too

how much do the sca- I mean "devs" have?

It's still a scam. I doubt more than 10 people have more than 100 coins.

Only 9 million, which is 1.5 times of the whole circulation according to coinmarketcap.

There are 9098100 coins in circulation and the devs own at least 9000000.

They own 98.92% of the coins if not 99.5%+.

I highly advise everyone to stay away, they will dump on your sorry ass.

If you want a good meme shitcoin, look at magacoin. Not listed anywhere and no premine.

The devs have a millions of them, but they spend million marketing this Coin out there in the market. You know that in order to get on exchanges you have to pay thousands up ten thousands of dollars, right? Also, the most recent riddle had a prize of 5000 Chancoins, which I missed by 15 seconds. Lots of community member have gotten thousands of Chancoins for making all sorts of contributions, and there are air drops, almost daily, where around 10,000 coins are distributed. There are dozens of developers working on it, they split the coins between them, and they are very generous on tipping for work. I have gotten 10k coins for helping them out. This is the next big hit, whether you like it or not.

B-B-BUT ONE OF THE 3 WALLETS WHERE 99.9% OF THE COINS ARE IS A BUH-BAH-BURNING WALLET HAHA

shut the fuck up you fucking scammer. you copy pasted code and gave yourself a premine. you are forcing your shit-meme. youre not wanted here.

I am letting you guys know about the possibilities out there in the crypto market. I did not copy or pasted anything, im just an enthusiastic Chancoin holder. When it hits $5, I will sell 10% of my stack. Have you tried the 4 Chan tipping extension yet? I would tip you free 4 Chan coins to calm you down.

Tip me instead or I'll also start getting mad.

Not interested in scamcoin and 5$ LOL

i still refuse to believe your story, and believe that youre the dev trying to pump up your scamcoin. Nobody can be this stupid.

your timing is way off for gullible idiot bull chasers but whatever floats your boat, at least you made something and launched it, which is worth something
I do think your coin would make 4chinz more like leddit with the cancerous address in the name field and that is something that will not take root, at least in the site's current form; I wouldn't count on anyone installing extensions either unless you gave a bunch to hiroshimoot to have it deployed if/when there's sufficient marketcap to dump on the losers but we all know that time will never come

are you guys retards? they burned around 3 million and are going to burn even more. also another part of that premine were given to the community with airdrops and bounties.
a lot of coins have premines and yet Veeky Forums shill them to no end

No pre accumulation because 99% of the coins in circulated are already accumulated by the dev.

Come on guys, build the order book so the dev can schlong you to Jupiter with his massive dump.

I hope the dev never recuperates the money he's wasted on shilling this trashcoin

>and there are air drops, almost daily,

thats why i posted my adress in every fuckiong thread not got not a single fcking 4chn from u guys. fucking scammer. greed rots your mind. oh u dont have a brain sorry. fucktard

Stay away from this shit coin 30% is hodld by the dev and a couple of people hold several millions

You gonna get burned with that scma

This. Dash has a fucking 20% premine, and nobody bats an eye while it moons to $200.

In order to make it onto Bittrex, 80% of the premine must be burned. This is the plan

If you seriously invest in meme coins you deserves to lose money.

>doge