What you think about Syscoin?

Syscoin: From 70,000 to 5 Billion potential users by end of 2017

Here’s my summary points of what I currently think of syscoin and where I see it could go:

1. So it looks like syscoin does have a good direction to build serious infrastructure for mass adoption.

2. They are too early in the game to release blockmarket (eBay/Amazon style technology) for the average user since they want to make it "grandma-friendly" and avoid bad experiences, similar to what happened with openbazzar (where many users did not return after bad experience).

3. They seem to have a good marketing/advertising direction creating user awareness for the average consumer to use the decentralized blockmarket (although I would like more details).

4. Considering the detailed answered to my questions, I do see syscoin having an understanding how why consumers would switch from a modern centralized model (eBay/Amazon) and switch to the decentralized no-fee model syscoin has to offer on the blockmarket.

5. Syscoin currently is unique as a product. I do not see much competition in the Blockmarket (eBay/Amazon) style products they are offering. Other cryptos, such as privacy coins (Monero, Pivx, Zcash) have many competitors as well as transactional coins such as Bitcoin, Dash, and Ethereum.

6. Given the current stage of the roadmap, and where syscoin stands in the pre-lease of their blockmarket product to a much larger audience, I see the use of the “syscoin coin” adopting and gaining a much larger market share by end of 2017 and having much more usage by 2018.

7. Given the above points, I do see syscoin as a “True Value” cryptocurrency which will emerge as one of the top 5 performing cryptos by end of 2017 and 2018.

mobile.twitter.com/syscoin/status/883086751736053760

I will never invest for 1 reason. Name sucks. Syscoin? Fuck that

>he doesnt want to buy syscoin and become a syssy

very god coine

post address

This weak ass, low energy, Jeb Bush style shilling vs. the BitBay shill who doesn't talk like a gay robot

i'll go with BAY tbqh, sorry Pajeet

bump

kek buying BAY over SYS - it's like you don't like money.

Syscoin is first fully functional coin for sissies
You can mine it while having your ass plugged all day while wearing cute panties

SYS webmarket will be as easy to use as ebay - for less fees, and cutting out middle men. Wait till all the chinese fags jump ship from aliexpress and alibaba.

It will be a long term hold?

You will see $1 by the end of year.

>You have the ICCCN conference that they got asked to speak at from August 2nd - 4th.
> Final desktop blockmarket due for release aug/sept
> Web Blockmarket - this will be fucking ebay, due for sept/oct release.
>plus a number of investors coming on board for seeding
>and they just got Former Microsoft Program Manager Ian Wijesinghe joins Syscoin / Blockchain Foundry team.
>like fuck? Biz is stupid at times, but this coin will be a top 5 contender

>>cutting out middlemen
False, they use third party escrows!
haha loosers

I would like to buy but all my money are in shitcoins right now and the loss will be big.

you just went full retard.

Interesting will look into then

Stop promoting this coin on Veeky Forums, or you'll bring bad luck to it

They had a chance with my money but there market sucked. To such an extent that they abandoned developing it and started to creat 'blockmarket' which is all just vapourware

Bitbay have a actual working market that will be pegged to the dollar at Xmas! It's more than a marketplace. It's like Tether too!

Zzzzz do your research BAY shill

>It's like Tether too!
want centralised sh-t - use amazon