it's pretty cool I guess

It's shit.

I'm loving it

Best system of government pre printing press when 99% of people were uneducated

muh power structures

Benevolent Monarchy is objectively the best form of government

Dumb and obsolete.

what's changed?

Why would it be better than a benevolent democracy?

Monarchy IS the redpill.

It's the epitome of cuckolding.

democracy is mob rule.

Before the only way to learn was to have a tudor, only way to store knowuage was to hand copy a book. So only a few people knew anything about history or economics or law enough to advise a king.

Lel, this nigga's confusing democracy with his mom's latest gangbang session

Monarchy is unstable and retarded, one bad son who becomes king and the system is wreaked for s generation. And least a ruler is picked in democracy, instead of just random chance

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Every modern-day non-constitutional monarchy is an awful shithole. People moved on, maybe you should too.

This.
Btw most pre modern monarchys were shitholes too for the 99.9999 percent of people not nobles

Democracy is short sigted and politicians only look to enact policies that will get htem re elected

That's still better than your average monarchy that only enact policies to enrich themselves, at least elected people have to enrich the people once and awhile while enriching themselves

Yeah well, all these monarchyfags think they'll be Count of Vexins or Earl of Richmond or some shit, when they'd be one of many countless unnamed poorfags dying on a foreign battlefield so His Majesty can get his warballs off and maybe, maybe, get 1,000 square miles of land that he will share with his closest of kin. Meanwhile your wife is busy getting fucked at home by every neighbor you have. Top choice this.

>i am a noble monarch only responsible to god and act in the best interest of my ppl
>i am a noble monarch only responsible to god and act in the best interest of me
>i am a noble monarch only responsible to god and act...
>i am a noble monarch only responsible to god
>i am a noble monarch
>i am, uuh duuh
>i... ooooo

and so goes the retarded way of inheriting power

Remember kids, the only good Roman Emperors were the adopted or self-made ones.

Would you like to have your wife/daughter/sister get rapefucked by your local liege and everyone he wants to because she caught his eye and there's absolutely nothing you can ever do about it?

>once and awhile
What?

You actually get what you ordered: a monarchy.

Unlike in Communism (slides to dictatorship), Democracy (slides to dictatorship, demagoguery, mob rule) and Fascism (leads you to hostile political thinking and unwinnable wars)

Can I watch?

That's a bit like saying
>when you get raped by a bunch of angry niggers on the streets of Harlem you get what you expected: a brutal interracial rape

No, but I'm sure there's some homofag that will rape you too

>my pizza looks nothing like it did in the picture
>i guess I'll order this literal pile of shit, at least I know what I'm getting that way

Monarchy is shit without a faithful Christian on the throne

Oh, like Richard the Lionheart? Faith sure did him and his kingdom a load of good.

Form of government is a ruse.
It's all genetics. Russia always behaves 'Russian like', no matter the form of government, same with Germany, England, china etc.

Well, you made the most retarded statement I've seen this year on this board. Brava.

>Russia always behaves 'Russian like',

Tell that to Peter "the Great" or the to the Pagan Roman Empire, government allow to mold the masses as it please you.

>or the to the Pagan Roman Empire, government allow to mold the masses as it please you

or to the pagans of the Roman Empire, government allow you to mold the masses as it please you*

Fixed that for me

Think about it a little deeper.

>PRIMA NOCTIS, DICTATORIAL MONARCHS, SHIT STREETS AMIRITE GUYS
Meanwhile the oldest of the modern democracies are 200 years old and many have collapsed already and/or are shitty third world republics. To say nothing of the short lived, unstable governments communists and fascists ran.

Yes but it's a benelovent mob rule.
I'm talking about benevolent democracies, not your average democracy. There's no reason I can't make up a democracy that's perfect and everyone dance around holding hands if we're going to take "benevolent monarchies" seriously.

Move to Swaziland/Brunei/North Korea/Saudi Arabia/Morocco/Jordan/EAU/Qatar then. Write us and tell us how well monarchies work

> it's a benelovent mob rule
which is actually the worst.

republic > democracy

t. sheltered suburban white guy who's never seen the wrong side of a police boot

>not supporting direct democracy makes you a sheltered suburban white guy

>North Korea.
>Monarchy.
LMAAAAAO. You're literally the kind of person that I've been making fun of: people who think monarchs = dictators. When almost all of them didn't have that much autocratic power.

Also:
>Citing the most stable Middle Eastern countries.
>Citing Brunei in comparison to that Wahhab fuckup that is Malaysia.

Way to go blow your own fucking argument.
Now show me what happened to the Republics of Syria and Iraq,

If by this time you didn't get that Best Korea is a monarchy you are absolutely retarded

>So only a few people knew anything about history or economics or law enough to advise a king.
So kinda like today when only a few people know enough about history or economics or law to advise a president?

The Gulf states are stable because America protects them and they have enough oil to pay off dissidents. Iraq and Syria didn't toe the line and got BTFO as soon as their benefactor (the USSR) was gone. Government form had nothing to do with it.

>true monarchy neva ben dun befo!

everything was a monarchy 200-250 years ago
>aside from a few constitutional monarchies and 3rd world shitholes everywhere there are republics/dictatorships

So much for the strength of monarchies

Honestly, commies > monarchists

However awful a communist state is, you can get to the top by virtue of your own abilities.

uh, what?

Uh, what?

>IT IS A MONARKY COZ DA PAPA PASS HIS PAUER TO DA SON KYK.
>M-MUH BLOOD OF MT. BAEKDU.
It's a dictatorship. Not a monarchy. Learn the fucking difference.
>Blabla America.
The Dynasties of the Middle East were the only people who are above tribal divisions/agreed to be above them by their subjects and so acknowledged as rulers.

Except the House of Saud: which straight up old-style conquered the peninsula and afterwards became Kings, in addition to the recognized custodians of the two holy cities of mecca and medina, albeit not making it as Caliph for reasons. Albeit by the might-makes-right logic of the peninsula's people, they're accepted as Kingz n shiet.

Also except UAE: they're basically lords who agreed to be in a confederacy.

>Blabla America

Yeah ignore all those geopolitical realities. They don't matter. Idiot.

>agreed to be above them by their subjects and so acknowledged as rulers.
Yeah geez what noble guys. The British offered them power and they took it wow. I guess Monarchies are superior after all. It's kind of funny when you use Iraq and Syria as examples of "failed republics" when they were originally Kingdoms. It's almost like all the Soviet backed states became selcular """"""republics"""""" and the American backed ones stayed monarchies. But I'm sure thats not important.

>Braveheart

Can't be surprised a his poster lists Hollyshieet as an acceptable source.

This thread is full of idiots who don't understand that form of government has never had any effect on the welfare of the common people. Democracy only got it's start because some rich aristocrats wanted to be in charge instead of the King.

>one bad son who becomes king and the system is wreaked for s generation.
So wrong. "le monarch can do whatever he wants" is a meme. You had charts, laws and traditions making it so the King couldn't mess up the joint if he was out of hand.

THIS

Kings could only collect traditions(laws) but could not change it unlike modern politicals who pass fag marriage as law

Republican monarchy ruled by an enlightened despot is GOAT-tier.

>redpill on
fuck off

Victorian monarchy is best monarchy, also reminder to shoe the tabs
The growth of a large middleclass

>being king
>literally caring what some fags say as long you have the armes forces still being loyal and plebs pleased

weak kingdoms don't last long

>unstable
Stability is the prime argument for monarchy
>retarded
But it was the first government born
One reason Hitler became chancellor is because most consuls didn't have enough time to make change in the Weimar Republic

>what are burghers
>what are priests
>what are monks
>what is living within your means

/this, fuck Labour
Any examples you'd like to use
Fuck off Corbyn you ARE a terrorist sympathiser, monarchy is as British as England
So monarchies become corrupt but democracies never do in your ideal fantasy land

I also watch Scottish-American fan wank like game of thrones and brace heart

But communists want the dictatorship of the proliteriat

>the republicuck is American
Let me rephrase that what are Burgers

Not his fault he was captured returning from crusading
Because that's their culture and haven't finished bourgeoise democracy

>implying it wasn't gentry being uppity due to imperialism spreading wealth among all peoples

The real redpill isn't this or that system of selecting rulers, but rather to understand the nature of rule itself. Why do some people command, while some obey? Where di the first ruler come from?

Shit doesn't work in an industrial society

I know people watched LoGH and thought "if only we had a Mary Sue to overthrow our democratic government and make our country great again" but the complex nature of modern society is simply too much for one or a few people to handle. That's why all autocracies after the industrial revolution ended up being third-world shitholes.

>you can get to the top by virtue of your own abilities

When did this ever happen aside from the very construction of Communist states?

..And here comes the retarded anarchist.

Nice dubs tho, I'll give you that.

This thread is terriable
Read a book, history is full of bad sons becoming weak kings leading to civil wars or graft as other nobles became too powerful trying to fill the vacuum , yes even in a limited monarchy, also plenty of stories of monarchs becoming tyrants and leading to civil war or graft, even if they powers were limited 'legally'.
You are the one talking about an ideal that never existed
Hitler became powerful for a whole host of reasons across the decade before, but he was actually given final powers by the powers that be as a way to save thier own party collation .

It makes monkeys get mad they cant have their tribe rule I mean democracy.

And democracies are full of bad people
On the whole monarchies have a better success rate for the common man

Based on what metrics?

You're right, in monarchy you have the possibility of corrupt psychopath becoming king.
In democracy, you can be absolutely certain that corrupt individuals, liars, backstabbers and psychopaths are going to be disproprortionately involved in politics because they're the best at gaming the system.

Republics are full of bad people but they all tend to be relatively weak and more easily countered, while at the same time the government as a whole is stable.

Happiness

Yes late republic Rome so stable

Piss off with that

>po-tay-to
>po-tah-to

France had 800 years of relatively stable and competant Capetian kings (ignoring Anjou inheritance autism)
While in the last 200 years Liberal France overthrows the Government every chance it gets.

Fascist monarchism is the way