Is it now to stupid buy Bitcoin?

Is it now to stupid buy Bitcoin, because price is so high?

Or is it sure, that there is going to be dip/correction, that you can buy Bitcoin cheaper price what it is today?

Yes but nobody knows.

mate its all about what you feel like doing, your gut instinct is what should drive your investments. Sure 2.7k may seem like a lot to some people but what if btc goes to 10k, then people will be saying 2.7k was cheap. It could crash to 500 after aug 01 or it could spike to 5k only time will tell how the people will react and if everyone will mass buy or sell

its all about risk vs reward mate

Is it 100 % sure, that there is not going to split august 1, or later?

There will definitwly be a dip come mid to lat october as the november fork debate begins, btc can increase in price a lot and dip down to something still higher than it is right now or btc can stay around low 3k and dip down to ~2200. No one really knows

>your gut instinct is what should drive your investments

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

no

yes it is. It's not going to grow anymore without a huge correction first.

Yes, if this segwit thing going fine, then concensus is that Bitcoin price is 10 000 dollar sooner or later.

Maybe next Monday Bitcoin price is 3200 dollar?

Yes bitcoin is expensive right now.
Yes it will get higher in the future.
No, no one knows if it'll tank first.

If I were stupid enough to be getting into crypto today instead of 3 years ago I would wait for it to fall but that might not happen.

>I didnt get in at 3 dollars so its not worth getting in at 3k to bank on when it hits 300k

Your money.

Where nowadays you guys buy bitcoin?

They say that this weekend is going to be dip, well there is no dip, price is soaring.

What makes you beleive that there is going to be correction?

Bitcoin may go up here to 5000 without without notable correction.

Or why you are so sure, that there is going to be correction?

if EU, bitstamp is best imo
dunno for burgers

Sure is.

What is this segwit situation right now?

Is is now sure, that no fork August 1?

Few days ago, here were thread, that says, that August 1 fork dont happen.

Where you can monitor what is this segwit situation?

I mean Bitcoin propably going to moon after there is 100 % certanty that there is not going to Bitcoin fork.

EU it is, thanks user!

Do you see, that it is possible, that next weekend Bitcoin price is 3500 dollar?

can you explain why Bitcoin price not dropping much, now its quite stable + 2800, one good news, and its going to be well over 3000.

I think we are living now abnormal market situation, because this segwit thing.

What exchanges are you all using?
Bittrex says it charges a .25% commission on trades, is that true?

Coinbase is charging 1.5%, thinking about switching.

It's been an "abnormal market" since April, lots of new-comers that are unpredictable.
We are going to need a couple of months under $2k to get anywhere near "normal" again as that will shake out weak hands.

buy ESPER sir

unless you could afford the loss - it would've been idiotic to buy bitcoin at any point when it reached 200$+ per coin

only the founders and early adopters who got it cheap are doing good - its a scheme in the long term you will only loose money unless you were one of the very very early birds that dropped out before the shit got cold

Lol what in the fuck are you talking about? You act like every single person here is only in it because they expect it to go to one trillion dollars by 2020. Some of us are here to buy and sell and make a few dollars.

>if you didn't buy gold and silver in the 16th century you are getting scammed

> it would've been idiotic to buy bitcoin at any >point
> when it reached 200$+ per coin

what you mean, evern mainstreet economist says that it is sure that Bitcoin is going to 5000 dollar.

could be because i don't understand how selling bitcoin works, and who's buying with what

and who's got priority on their sell-order ... idk but i'd assume undercutting gets you priority

with the literally worthless amounts early owners have ... there couldn't be enough stupid people willing to buy when the time is right to sell > with that a lot of people unable to sell their coins ...

It is never stupid to buy BTC, though sometimes you can get it cheaper.

Buy high sell low

in case you're not from the euro zone and need to convert, you're better off converting to USD than EUR, the USD prices are generally lower

It's always stupid to buy Bitcoin.

I was convinced it was stupid when it was 1800 last week even after telling myself weeks before that 1800 was the buy zone.

Fuck this is hard.

Then stop bein autistic about your buy and sell price. Its not "buy the absolute bottom of the dip and one dollar over you have to kill your self" Its buy low, sell high.

There is a 50% chance Bitcoin will tumble down back to 1800

There is a 50% chance Bitcoin keeps mooning to 5k

Nobody knows what is going to happen, this is pure gambling and don't believe anybody who tells you they know what the fuck is going on.

Yep. This.
But if you intend to hold for several years it won't matter either way

>what makes you so sure that bitcoin isn't going to carry on increasing expotentially in price after already going up 1000 dollars in a week?

Yer everything is just 50/50. I might go out and buy a lottery ticket, either i win or I lose 50/50 right? Shiiiiit I think I just figured out how to get rich!

I think it'll keep shooting up to about 3200 and sit there a while desu so yeah its still a good buy

google dollar cost averaging and do that

yes 100%

buy on 100x margin at bitmex and make 100x profit

100x 1000$ for every bitcoin!!!

>LTC implementing MAST soon

very stupid unless you don't want to make money

This. Wait until late october and buy the dip. Seriously. Save all your NEETBUX until then and do it.

>is it stupid to buy bitcoin now

why do children like this memelord so much?

there is nothing more solid when it comes to bitcoin. it should go up long term. but it can collapse any year and get super-seeded. the dev base is very divided developments are super super slow you got tons of bips that never got implemented and probably never will be.

OP, here's the real deal: It could go either way right now. Whether you want to buy or sell, it's best to wait until the new trend emerges and confirms itself.

Right now the bulls and bears are having a fierce battle over the price.

Yes, it will crash to the 2100-2300 range. Don't buy right now. Wait until the dust settles after August 1st. If you have FOMO, you'll lost money.

This is me except it was because I rage-quit over Coinbases shit registration process, a year or two ago.

We're in a period of correction, these recent gains are a result of the fork FUD ceasing. We're back on track for 10k btc in 2017.