ICONOMI (ICN)

So we're back at full strength and going up.

How high will we go prior to the release guys?

It didnt rise alot with the other coins, which kinda surprised me since release is august 1. . .

dude what, it went up like 60% in the past week

bump

What exactly is August 1st going to imply for ICN?
I heard the beta version goes public then, but why would the price go up just because of that?

Because it will be the public release of their product. Few ICO's have actual products and Iconomi does.

I can see it going to around 0.00118 before the release and not any higher.

I hope it'll go higher by I have doubts that it will.

I like how with icn it has every reason to gradually and steadily keep increasing in price because of the fiat to icnx program. I think they're even doing fiat to icn. This is going to be a goldmine

bump

it was at 0.002200 at some point

will that point return?

bump

bump

could theoretically test its ATH with the release. not even unlikely - one of the very first tokens to have a working product with a first mover advantage which captures the WHOLE crypto market.
I'll not sell tho. Crypto is not even main stream yet - and when it is the buy back program from ICN will build the price pressure so hard with reduced supply and increased demand for DAA's etc. Cant grasp how few people grasp the potential of this

stfu. nobody cares.

bump

No need to keep posting threads of Iconomi, it is going to grow no matter your effort here. Cheers.

bump

bump

bump

How the fuck do I buy this shit? Can't see it on bittrex

Kraken

Thank you friend

Can I transfer it to an offline wallet? In case Kraken becomes compromised?

yeah, do it on my ether wallet

Iconomi has been my bread and butter this summer. I've stayed in this coin specifically and have absolutely reaped the benefits that come with knowing the coin you're trading.

Love the team, love the idea, love the coin. All around great project and Im happy to see it's found its way to /biz.

bump

bump