/d$g/ - DROP$HIP GENERAL

Are there any non crypto threads edition?
Dropshipping is a form of passive online income that you can start with as little as $50.

GUIDE 1: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
GUIDE 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1NxyGH6B_5czjnqtxjUuOGsv-hUz8NrvWcK7JRnqmMgM/edit?usp=sharing

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3T5g9DQF
discord.gg/aWxCKqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Oh, oh my, tut tut tut. I guess this hole isn't going to smell itself.

nice guide :)

thanq friend

fuck now i have to sell lasers , good guide though. I made the mistake of selling multiple products and making non cancerous ads.

Meh...

I know that this is a thing, but how easy is it really? Let's say I get my site set up, get Shopify, get it all integrated, have my niche etc. How much of my time am I going to be spending on shopping around for adspace? How many ads/what kind of ads and where do I need to even be profitable enough to make back my initial investment? I imagine this shit is competitive as fuck and that I'm never going to win the ad-game.

it takes lots of time, you need to do clickbait ads and have a really meme product with great photos.

I started a shopify dropshipping business a couple of months ago. This was my experience.

>Originally bought domain name with the plan to sell Chinese/Japanese cooking utensils and equipment.
>Discovered that there was little to no profit margins and zero marketability.
>Change inventory to weeb/anime shit.
>Name and branding doesn't make sense anymore.
>Run Facebook and Google AdWords Ads.
>Do around $200 in sales.
>Barely break even with advertising, shopify plan, PayPal fees, and cost of buying from AliExpress.
>Close shop a month after launching

While it was a failure, but it was a great learning experience. It taught me about customer service and marketing. Many people on this board will tell you that dropshipping is a meme - they are right for the most part. However, I would highly recommend trying it out if you don't mind spending a couple of bucks and like 150 hours on a lesson.

Here are some mistakes I made while creating my store.
>No clear brand, store Identity
>Too wide of a store inventory (you should aim for 3-5 GREAT products that you buy for yourself and take your OWN pictures/videos)
>Don't be disappointed if you haven't made sales, change your strategy. Most of the people who bought from me I talked with on Facebook messenger for 5-10 mins before the sale.
>Don't sell generic/boring products even if they are cheap. This business model is all about creating flashy and appetizing Ads.
>Don't spend too much on Ads (at first), a shitty $1/day Ad is no different than a shitty $20/Ad.
>INTERACT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS. I cannot iterate that enough. If you are too embarrassed to show them your store, then you shouldn't be selling it.
>Don't give up to quick, but dont hold onto an unprofitable store.

thanks for posting your experience. can you share the archive.org for your store and maybe show some ads?

I've been really researching starting a dropshipping business for several weeks now but there are so many angles to choose from and I want to pick the best one. This thread has been really instructive so far, even the spam-tier OP google docs have been useful.

Rather than a traditional "store" I'm thinking of going a slightly different way with the products, building squeeze pages for each one.

Here are three sample squeeze pages I'm already making ok $$ on, they are clickbank and I get 75% commission: pastebin.com/3T5g9DQF

Two of the examples in the OP docs are using squeeze pages too. I suspect they work a lot better than boring shopify listings, they are certainly a lot more interesting.

Anybody know much about selling products with squeeze pages? I hate how expensive shopify is, maybe I can do this shit with woocommerce or magento?

It sounds like the best way to go is to look at a bunch of successful facebook ads and campaigns and squeeze pages, and copy their ideas.

dumping more meme products I screencapped

this shit is so useless but it has a big social following wtf

fuckin exactly. meme tier products friendo.

Yep. It's a meme.

how did you achieve your success? don't want to know your niche or products just your business process

My usual sales are around 10-15k per month. Slower in the summer. All about marketing mate. Stay committed to your brand/store. All the fags need to start committing. Stop pulling out when shit gets hard.

Not true. The truth is that dropshipping doesn't work because customers hate to wait weeks for their products to arrive.

when did you start? are you doing aliexpress dropshipping?

Started in Jan of 2017. Took three months to start making profit. DS isn't easy. It's not meme money. You gotta put in the work and build something. Expanding to branded products next month along with renting a small office/hiring an assistant.

>same thread
>same image
>same referral links
>every day for months

Fuck off, OP.

interesting
i started in january too
and still can't get people to visit my site
i am not even selling a product, I needed traffic
i got banned/blocked on facebook/instagram several times for sharing my articles in groups
i still haven't given up, but i find it hard to believe that people can start generating 6k pm in less than a year

Maybe I'm just a fucking good business man. My niche is saturated. All about branding/marketing. Also invest back into the brand. Was part of the Discord for a while. Anyone have the link?

>the Discord
also interested.

pic related. It's my baby brand "rocketship baby" and the niche is "traveling with kids." But I don't think it's good enough to commit to. I'm a bit of a fucking perfectionist.

can I email you to pick your brain a bit?

link site?

found the discord link in the archive
discord.gg/aWxCKqa

Find a hobby you like. Find a brand you buy from. Create a similar brand but with a different feel. Your shit won't sell with that baby crap. You need to enter a big market. Skim sales away from big competitors. Thats how you get 10k a month in revenue

I charge $60/hr in consultation. You can't afford me.

>charging only 60$/hr
topjej I charge 150$-300$/hr for SEO but I'll cut my rates for a Veeky Forumsnatch like yourself

Might be interested in exchanging info then. I haven't done anything with SEO. Provide a throwaway email for me to reach you at.

here: [email protected]

shit thats the wrong email address, this site is confusing. fuck

this is my real throwaway: [email protected]

>good business man

check your insta
also why tf do you have a facebook link on your site if your business doesnt have a facebook

You have a cute son, user.

I've never put my store on here you shmuck. I have all that shit.

ePacket is like 20 days

fuck off i do it like once a week
thanks for your contributions

is this /larp/ general?

yeah nah

Its ALOT harder than people say, but it's definitely possible.

Most people who make money right away have some kind of background in marketing.

Background in marketing is the only way I've been making money.

fuck yeah, money.
i got in to it with literally 0 marketing knowledge.

bumpers

If your're sending from China, customers are not pissed off because of the long time to arrive and the shitty packaging being obvious that is sent from China?

When I buy from Aliexpress it takes minimum three weeks to receive the package, it's okay because I know where I'm buying but when I'm buying from a different store I expect to have it max one week,.

>ePacket is like $1 or even free usually and like 1-2 weeks shipping

thread almost 24 hours old. nice job