What's the quickest way to make a million?

What's the quickest way to make a million?

(No meme answers like winning the lottery or marrying a rich person)

Invest in golden kneepads, you will need them.

If you're very good at sucking dick you can make 10 bucks per 2 minutes. That's like 72k per month which means making a million takes only 1.15 years.

Don't you think this counts as a meme answer?

sell staf on SYSCOIN market

depends on your skillset.
crypto would be a realistic bringer of gains especially if you have a reasonable amount to invest.

Heard crypto is just a bubble which could burst at any time

by 100 call options on AMD at a $14 strike price on Monday. On Wednesday it will be worth $20 and you will have 6xed your money.

*buy

fuck me

you heard right. now invest.

>quickest way
Use the skills you already have to gain the highest wage you can and save / invest.

>quickest way for a skill-less Veeky Forums shitposter
Prostitution.

Buy 500k Bitcoins and sell them when the price goes up $2.

Unless BTC was worth 1 dollar thats not how it works son.

That is exactly how it works, catch is you need $1,400,000,000 to buy the BTC in the first place.

You're a stupid faggot who will get scammed over and over by Veeky Forums, "financial advisors", and when you finally buy S&P500 fund you will just sell at a next market crash. You're one hopeless faggot. Just put whatever you earn at mcd in your savings

Make $2/min for one year straight. There are trading strategies that allow you to do this. Risking $200 every time, find ways to mitigate risk and automte, you've won.

Maybe you should have asked a less meme question

make and sell drugs its easy as shit

Buy bitcoin

start with two million and daytrade crypto

Where can an initial investment of $200 produce $2/min gains?

>be one of thousands of thoughtless, imagination-less idiots in 2009-2010
>bitcoin is just some funny money online tulip beany-baby mania
>who would pay 20 cents for one of these things?
>it's just a bubble

>Sell drugs
>it can only be considered a meme because they sell themselves

disgusting roastie who even finds this attractive

$100 reinvested in bitconnect

I bought 5.5 BTC in 2012 at $11 a coin to use on the Silk Road. Product never came, but the Silk Road held funds in escrow until you received your product. So I got my bitcoins back, and forgot about them for a year. They spiked a year later and I sold them at around $100 a coin. I can assure you I've now learned that lesson the hard way

Be born in the right body.

Put ten bucks on Bitbean and you'll be a millionaire by September. Thank me later.

This is the best idea I've read on biz. I'm going to write an ebook titled "Make $2 an hour and retire in one year" filled with bullshit and I'll be set for life. Thanks

lmao

Operating a small business is the quickest way. It is very difficult to have a good idea and run a successful business tho.

>comparing 20 cents to 2800 dollars

how do you buy call options?