How many rich/successful people are known to take nootropics or any sort of cognitive enhancing drugs or supplements...

How many rich/successful people are known to take nootropics or any sort of cognitive enhancing drugs or supplements? Aldous Huxley took adderall IIRC

adderall has not been around that long

only do coke bro.

I'm not sure if I'd consider prescription speed a nootropic
But addy's, vyvanse are extremely effective motivators

Not many, people will cherry pick they few that did but statistically people with drug dependencies are not well off.

the "cognitive enhancing" effects of nootropics and stimulants is not backed up by reliable science, and is almost entirely generated by people trying to sell this shit on the internet.

Most people get to where they are by taking actions, not spending all their day on the internet clickholing looking for a magic bullet substance.

I would consider myself wealthy for my age of 28. I currently earn after tax approximately $400,000 AUD from my business and salary combined.

Approximately $2,500,000 in assets and $1,100,000 remaining on a mortgage. I have assumed the appreciation of my apartments as I purchased a couple years ago.

I take modafinil 200mg daily and used to take dexamphetamines until the effects wore of after a couple years. I don't suggest the latter due it being highly addictive. I could not function at one point without them, or so I thought.

As for modaifnil, it's alright. But I feel it's more of a placebo now since I have used it for so long.

Vyvanse and Phenibut motherfuckers. God tier combination

My boss takes them everyday, and honestly he's not all that successful, but he has run a business for more than 30 years so I will give him that

AUSFAG here too, what do you do user?

I sell construction materials to developers and contractors.
Used to work as an estimator/project manager when I had the chance to partner with a family friend.
Got lucky and started right when the latest boom was picking up in Sydney.

>adderall
>anytime before 1990s

wat? He took lsd, which is great but dont trade while on it

i bet mommy and daddy helped you get up there sonny. congrats

A lot of talented engineers at Cisco and Microsoft tried LSD and weed

that's a movie user not a documentary

Where can I buy fucking NZT-48?

send me some BTC i'll give you my dealers number

My degenerate uncle talks about weed, coke, speed. He is wealthy from owning/working at tech startups. He probably does other drugs but I don't know.

nice! just bought 100k!

>weed
>enhanced cognitive function

Can I ask you how you got yourself off Vyvanse? I'm at the point where I cannot function without taking Dex and Modafinil. What would you do to reset the efficacy of both? Ultimately I know I'll need to be on some sort of ADD medication as I know how ADD (attention deficit, not hyperactive) I was before I even began taking them.

He takes them while working. I don't do that shit so I dunno how it affects him.

That kinda explains Windows 10...

Trying LSD will undoubtedly widen your horizons, improve creativity, and worry less about working within boundaries. But taking it regularly won't have much of an effect and it definitely doesn't work as a cognitive enhancer. While you're on it you're basically unable to work, depending on dosage, and for a couple of days afterward it is very hard to be motivated to do any specific tasks.

People who smoke weed a lot are self-medicating an anxiety disorder, in my experience. This probably improves their functioning vs being anxious all the time, but it definitely makes them slower and dumber as well. This effect also lasts for a couple of days after usage. They'd be better off meditating and practicing mindfulness.

Anyway weed and LSD are absolutely not nootropics.

I wouldn't consider Adderall to be one either, it's really dirty compared to the racetams for example, plus it's addictive and speedy. Moda is arguably a nootropic, its main effect is to just not make you tired.

Pharmafag here. Adderall is dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine combined. Dextroamphetamine has been around for quite some time and is what generally the better of the two.

Lots of writers used amphetamines and stimulants. Huxley was known for mescaline and lsd though.

>amphetamine hasnt been commonly used since the 1900s

I used to be stimmed up daily on Dexedrine and I would just smoke weed to help with the anxiety it gave me

Shame the bubble is about to pop.
I picked up some decent land for a great price start if the year in Melbourne. 2m for a quarter acre about 20 min drive from the cbd. Dont think I'll be able to develop in time to get top dollar. Aus market bubble has to pop, fucking shame though.

What does taking drugs have to do with success? There were successful people who were also pedophiles.

You heard it here first, the key to success is fucking children.

why don't you sell it now?