I am thinking about investing 12k in BTC...

I am thinking about investing 12k in BTC. But I am a little bit concerned about the price right now I would like to own at least 6. But I am also afraid that in a month I can only get 2. So should I wait for another big dip or invest now. Would like to hear your opinions.

Don't do it.

Buy 1 Bitcoin to hold for the long haul.

After that, just buy a small amount to speculate with on Alts if you are into that.

Once you have 1 Bitcoin, you only buy more Bitcoin when it is down in the dumps, and even then you should buy Alts instead.

Just buy it faggot.

dollar cost average your way in if you have a total sum you want to put into it without worrying about volatility. i would also buy 1 bitcoin and then every month put 1k in.

Why don't you just wait until it goes back to 1800? Use your brain.

not going to lie did not read the part about you wanting to own a set amount of btc. if THAT is your main concern as opposed to uh loosing a large portion of your money, just do it man, buy the 6 you want. no one here or anywhere is going to be able to tell you where the price will be in a week or month. but many analysts and common sense will tell you where it will be in 2020..

>install blockfolio on phone
>set alarm when BTC goes under $2k USD
>when alarm goes off look at charts and make your best guess if it's going to rebound soon or keep falling
This is your best way of getting BTC cheap.

>laura southern
first you leave Veeky Forums and then come back when you aren't such a newfag

$1800?
yeah good luck with that

Isn't the August 1st scare already over? Are we ever going to see $1800 again?

Hey mate.

My two cents is invest money you're not going to pull your hair out if you lose. Also, invest long term and have a plan. Eg sell when it's $25k etc

you better wait for a dip. Don't listen to faggots trying to FOMOing you into buying near ath. We just had a vertical rise so it's clear a correction is coming in the next few days. That's your moment.

IT'S GOING BACK DOWN
DON'T BUY DON'T BUY
BELOW $2000 BY TOMORROW
RIGHT GUYS?.. RIGHT??
I DID WELL WHEN I SOLD AT $2300 RIGHT?
IT'S GOING BACK DOWN JUST A MATTER OF TIME.. RIGHT???

DON'T BUY!! DON'T BUY! JUST DON'T! PLEASE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the early morning comic relief, guy

This. Same here as the usual weekend dip didn't come this time.

guess you're right, we didn't really have a huge vertical rhino horn of $800 in like one day XDDDD

>can't wait a couple of weeks to make a trade
It was under $2k 19 days ago.

What you could do is buy now and trade it for USDT then set a buy back order for something like 2K then just wait and test how strong your hands are.

What you should do is put it all into Bitbean.

Fuck this bitch.

This is actually a great idea.
Create all your accounts first so you aren't exposed to BTC instability for long.

cuccccccccck

Wait for a dip and then diversify 70% BTC and 30% other strong altcoins. Dips always ensue after a rally.

she's canadian, with an american bandanna. who is the cuck

This is why i hate her. I can't stand people that shit on their home country. I'm from Ireland and I can tell you people here would never pull that shit. Even if this country is a shithole somedays.

Now is the perfect time, I always recommend everyone to buy at the ATH. Don't be afraid, BTC will only continue going up now indefinitely, the price will never be this low again, put in everything you have got.

faggot yurocuck

I'm Irish too user.

whatre you saying, you'd back your home country no matter what the fuck it did, even if it started importing muslims and forcing the irish to clean their feet and pay oppression reparations?

that's retarded. you can be attached to certain figures or certain events or qualities about the nation and still criticize it for its current year moments. blind, home-sports-team zeal is some jewish-tier manipulation used to discourage revolt.

Go ahead and get that shit on an exchange and be ready to pounce.

>I am a little bit concerned about the price right now
It doesn't matter. It will just go up from no on, with a few dips here and there. The supply is scarce and the coin has established itself already.

One more thing:
Your USD is losing value in the bank as we speak because of inflation. Bitcoin is a better way to store value since it's deflationary.
As long as you manage to keep your bitcoin safe, there's no better way to store money.

OP, in all seriousness, now is a bad time to buy.
Wait for the market to decide whether it will go up or down, it's been hotly contested at the 2800 mark for 36 hours now.

buy now you dumb nigger the price is about to explode upward once BIP91 locks in in like 10-12 hours from now.

My friend did what I'm about to tell you in 2014 op,he tryed to convince me to go half stuff with him but I keked at him and his stupid buttcoins:-(
Starting in May 2014 till November 2014 he bought 25 Bitcoins.Just over 3 Bitcoins every month then stopped when he had 25.His average cost was £400 per Bitcoin and he spent £10000 in total. I keked at him all through 2015 and most of 2016 but now the fucker has just cashed out 10 of them tonight for about £22000.
I wish I had listened to him in 2014 op. By the time I got into Bitcoin it was £1500. Regret courses through my veins as I write this.
Get them Bitcoin bought now op then sit on them in a paper wallet for 4 years.