Just got the call, ETH going to crash in 24 hours

$210 million worth of ETH have just been hacked an hour ago, short this russian shitcoin all the way down to $170.

Sell now at the top, before we reach the depths of hell.

Your welcome, biz bros your welcome

Source?

Proof?

fake news

I am accepting litecoins for anyone who wants to donate

iLuVj87tO1901SU811ck3B2b3C

starting to think these threads are just parodies of this kind of thread at this point

#whoremember the Chinese whale from like 2 nights ago?

My friend is russian, he works with Vitalik in Singapore. He told about 30 mins ago, the news should start to come out any time now. Keep your eyes on twitter and the leddit fan page.

Fuck of with your lies and FUD. Sage

Don't get so defensive, I am not the one hacking all these wallets.

ETH will be the next BTC for sure, but for now there is going to be a violent crash once everybody hears about this, just after the hackings a few days ago.

i fucking hate this place.
I never know what to believe. Giving and receiving advice and information on an anonymous board is retarded.

Than leave, retard.
You hate this place, like you just said.
You also just admitted you are an outsider with "Giving and receiving advice and information on an anonymous board is retarded". You are not even trying to pretend you are one of us this time.
Get the fuck out, now.
We want you to leave, you want to leave. Do it. We are crazy nazis, remember?
Fuck niggers.

as if ETH needs any help on its way down

You guys are awful and ungrateful, I give you information before it hits the rest of the "media" and your response to me is I am retarded.

Hope you decided to buy more ETH at the current price, so you have to hold those bags for a week until the price rebounds.

Also I agree with this guy , this is a take it or leave it kinda place, if you don't believe me and need to hear it from a reputable source then I understand but it will be too late to act.

doesn't seem to be a valid ltc address sweetcheeks

Why the fuck should anyone believe you, faggot? You offered no explanation. This place is basically just for memes and pink wojaks. Fuck off with your insider info unless you can defend your faggot-ass assertion. Fun fact: I barely own any ETH.

OP i sold my ETH weeks ago
but even for me your case is not very compelling
who was proof? who was arguments? who was believability?

that's because it reads I luv to suck bbc

i see

It is for memes and pink wojaks for you, you fruity jackass. I didn't record the conversation so I don't have proof, I have been helping this board with my insider info for the past 3 years.

Your poor faggot that can't afford to own any ETH and are upset that other people are being given good advice to make money.

wow sounds very reasonable to me just sold 100k

Were you trying to legitimately get people to sell their eth or were you trying to prove a point about how people can't pay attention to details

Although I dont trust you enough to short ETH right now I still appreciate it user, I will hold off on buying ETH for now because of your tip. thanks man, and although I would love to short ETH and trust you fully I have to keep some doubt and cant just believe anything you know. Still maybe you will save me from buying at a bad time so thats something.

Just bought 100k

hmm didn't notice that, funny coincidence

it is valid, it is the latest secured version, you might need to upgrade your wallet

>coincidence
you card

Hey OP I can tell it's you...
Pay up sir or do you want a ban?

Seems you got the wrong thread partner, but since i am a helpful guy let me give you advice in the future don't do shit for free on the internets.

You and your family will regret the Pandora's box you just opened. Take heed.